Britney, Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marty, when he wasn't in bed he was exercising quite a bit. He was resting his back after two weeks in have not room. He hurt his back during one of those sliding comps he won, by out playing everyone else.

Brit is such a two faced liar. No wonder her eye is spinning around. Her brain cannot hold all her lies. :rolleyes4: :rolleyes4: :rolleyes4: :rolleyes4:

Brit is such a two faced liar. No wonder her eye is spinning around. Her brain cannot hold all her lies. :rolleyes4: :rolleyes4: :rolleyes4: :rolleyes4:

She was really throwing Dan under the bus last night. There is so much lying going around how can you keep track. I wish they would all just pick sides.

She was really throwing Dan under the bus last night. There is so much lying going around how can you keep track. I wish they would all just pick sides.

ITA......and now everybody knows that everybody is lying to everyone :confused:

True. They are a bunch of liars. Except for Jenn and Ian and maybe Danielle; I guess. I hope they don't get lying fleas from those dogs.

Brit's a snake in the grass. She tells so many lies, I don't know how she keeps up with them all.

Nothing would make me happier then seeing her lies exposed this week. Frank seems to be on to her ways. Let's hope he has the guts to confront her in front of everyone. I cant stand Britney. She is so jealous of Janelle its not funny.

She is playing the same game she played before - including her tenure as a coach (ROFLMAO) - and nobody ever called her on her backstabbing, two-faced lies and histrionics. She is just being Britney and they don't care anyway. Like me, they can't remember from one day to the next who they like or are supposed to like.