Janelle, Week 4 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/9

CeCiMom

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<sigh> I had so much hope for this season, but looks like I'll be checking out earlier than usual. I found Brenchel totally revolting, but I still checked the live shows just to get a chuckle & watch the crazy train derail, but there's absolutely NO joy in Mudville w/o the mighty Janey at bat! I refuse to spend one Janelle-free second watching these sheep be herded by Booger. The guy just leaves me feeling like I need a shower ... for all the wrong reasons! These people seem oblivious to everything we've seen in past seasons, or maybe they're just so arrogant that they believe history is theirs to re-write?? Who knows, but this is one train wreck I have no interest in watching. Danielle wins the prize for being the most educated idiot in the group ... how many times does the truth have to slap her face before she wakes up?? Someone should send her a t-shirt that says 'Welcome', so she'll look like the doormat she is & Shane can at least wipe his feet before he walks all over her. The rest of them are just playing hide & seek. B.O.R.I.N.G. Unless BB tosses out a save, this season is officially over. If this cast is the best BB could find, then it's time to pull the plug ... while we can still remember how much fun it once was. BB should just write a check to Booger's lawyers for his embezzlement charges & put everyone out of their misery. I'll gladly pack my bags w/ Janelle & happily be done w/ this mess.

Well said!

100% with you TxSioux & lemondrops!!! Can NOT believe they are gonna let Booger run this game again when they all know how he plays!!!! Just hand the money over to him and frank now!!! Sooooooooo disappointed in the way this season is going!!!!!

Funny Janie up in HOH hanging out with Danielle. Janelle laughed and said that Frank thinks he is staying. :ph34r: and goes on to say all kinds of stuff about Frank lying.

She is offering Danielle a bunch of dresses. Janie is working her. Janelle wants to work with Danielle and if she stays she will watch out for her.

I saw that but it was in response to Britney making the comment. Big frickin deal, lol. Girls will be girls. That doesn't make her evil. :rolleyes:

I never said it made her evil so go roll your eyes elsewhere! And it doesn't matter that Brittany brought it up, Janelle still was so focused on it that she had to ask again later if Brittany was sure. Yes girls will be girls but Janelle is a grown woman and so I stand by MY opinion that she is an uninteresting one.

Oh! I so agree with you QDpie! I have never, never missed an episode or 1min of after dark. This season is over for me if Janelle leaves on Thursday. It's not just Jani leaving, it's that ugly elf Boogie gloating about how great he is. I can't stand anyone left. Janelle is a better player when she doesn't have three spoiled brats hanging on her. All of the other coaches have players that can win comps. I don' t believe Booger didn't get help on ways to save Frank. All Grodner had to do was see all the hate for Janelle this year and decided to throw her to the curb. She has traded Janelle for a Celebrity's kid because she needs the pro wrestling audience watching because Sid Visious kid is on. I mentioned to my nephews that he was on the show because they always make fun of me for watching it. Guess who is watching it now, all 9 of them. Sadly I think Thursday night will be my last night. I will miss it but who can watch Booger for another season, I'm just not going to do it. Season 9 was atrocious and I watched all of it because I liked some of them. I think this season has the worst cast ever. So goodby big Brother and to all of the people on Morty's.

I think it's funny for weeks people were like "I don't like Janelle any more" and now the minute she's in danger of leaving everyone is like, I wont watch any more if she goes, cause I don't like boogie and it's not entertaining without her.

To be honest, I think the same argument could be made if Frank goes. Shifty as that red-head is, it's been entertaining as heck to watch him escape eviction every week. And for whatever reason I do actually find myself liking him..

I don't understand the argument if Janie goes the season becomes predictable. This is the first season in a long while where people are actually USING the POV ... and when that's part of the narrative, you never know what is going to happen. I do not for one minute think that Dan is just going to roll over, and let Mike Boogie or Frank take this half a million dollars from him, no sir! It will still be a fight.. whoever leaves this week there are still 9 other people who have to leave this house before finale.. the game has been "Reset" so to speak .. so there is definitely a lot of chances for things to change wildly.

I also wouldn't put it bast BB producers to bring Janie back into the house after an eviction in some capacity.

I also feel like because of the coaches challenge we never really got a chance to KNOW some of these house guests yet. People are saying these guys are boring, but it's hard to even know them since all the camera time is devoted to the coaches. And they've been forced to work in teams not of their own choosing. I think if it's not happening a lot already right now in a week or two people will really start pulling away from their original teams and picking new ones for themselves. If the coaches start to leave I think their real colors will come out and we might actually get some drama, from them, that isn't centered on the coaches.

I for one will be excited if Janelle leaves, she's been one of the things about this season I've hated.

IMO - Britney was hated in her season by most people that hate catty, bitchy, whiners. Janelle remains as the girl "other girls loves to hate". Janelle is gorgeous, funny and dangerous because she can win comps and vetos. She ended up coaching an ungrateful set of over-inflated egos that resented her (and the other coaches) coming into the game. Britney twisted everything Janelle ever said to her to make it look to the others like Janelle was lying or gossiping. Britney wanted Janelle out because Britney needs to be the lone girl in a house full of men. Watch what happens...I guarantee Brit's next target is Ashley or Danielle. Britney has major issues with women. Same exact thing happened in her season with Rachel.

Exactly! (good post.)

Sorry this is a long post but I've got some venting to do. :D

Janelle's team made it to the twist with all 3 players still intact. Boog would have taken his first loss that night. Janelle's team seems to forget that she worked pretty hard to keep them in. Wil and Ashley, being the unappreciative little sh!ts they are, believe they saved themselves all alone apparently. Brit's helped to feed W/A's egos on this notion too. Brit's the biggest lying, sh!t-stirring trouble-maker in the house, constantly twisting every word Janelle says while falsely accusing Janelle of doing the same.

A few days ago, I felt bad for Boog/Frank because of the dirty blindside plan against F. It was unnecessary. Boogie and team would have been weakened by Frank's eviction just the same, without it being a blindside. Dan, Danielle, Brit, Wil and Shane were the ones who lied to Frank/Boog's faces during that fiasco, all telling him he was safe. Now, Boog has used that exact same plan, using D/D/Br/W/S (these 5 are now old hands at being relentless liars) to do the same thing to Janelle, and they don't even realize what Boog's done. Boog's suddenly so trustworthy!...today. Boog has taken the opportunity to get rid of Janelle and EVERYONE is encouraging each other to make it a total blindside, just to be cruel.

(I wonder why F/B were so hurt when they discovered they were about to suffer a blindside but they're celebrating being the ringleaders in doing the same thing to Janelle? Janelle wasn't lying to Boog/Frank last week. She made it no secret who she wanted out.)

Everyone seems to relish the thought of this unnecessary blindside, trying to humiliate Janelle while laughing behind her back. It's obvious they want to be dramatically sadistic with the elaborate thought they've put into their plan. They're all going to extremes to keep the big secret, continually discussing it with each other so as to keep their stories straight while constantly bashing Janelle. Those people are just mean. If I thought that Frank didn't deserve it last week, likewise, I certainly think that Jani doesn't deserve it this week.

And I don't believe for one second that Boog/Frank won't nominate one of the silent six alliance if they win hoh. (In fact, I'm hoping for it.) Boog holds grudges. He hasn't forgotten what Shane/Brit/Dan/Danielle/Wil did to him and Frank last week. I'd be thrilled to see F or B get next hoh. I really just can't see B/F wasting an hoh by putting up Joe, Ashley or Jenn. The tides will turn yet again.

I really dislike these smarmy, sleazy people. Dan has shocked me by going to this extreme. So much for his basically honest game.

Oh, and as for Janelle jumping ship early on, once again, she had no choice with the whole Willie thing. Willie and Brit had already decided in their paranoid minds that Janelle was working with Dan when she wasn't. They wanted to work with Frank, not Janelle, so they had to try to blame Janelle for something to justify splitting with her. They had said privately that they were kicking Janelle out of the hoh before Janelle even knew what was going on. Then Janelle found out that Willie had a F2 alliance with Frank and a F3 alliance with Ashley/Joho so she jumped ship, and rightfully so. Willie's whole team jumped off his sinking ship, because Brit told them to. But Janelle's been blamed for hurting Brit's poor little feelings during Brit's team's bad week. Janelle had already jumped ship before Willie's ejection and before their team got put on the block and became have-nots, so why would Jani have been by Brit's side during that week? Willie/Brit wanted Janelle out of their alliance before she jumped. Brit's paranoid actions were the very cause of Janelle jumping.

One thing I found funny yesterday, Frank told Boog that when he went to the DR to gripe about his leotard, whoever was in there was kind of mean to him. Maybe production isn't too happy with him right now. Production sees everything! lol.

I was watching Janelle and Britney working out the other day. Janelle body was so toned and beautiful and Britney had the body of a 12 year and you could tell she never works out. Britney has such a pretty face but she really needs to tone up that body.

Honestly, I think I might stop watching Big Brother after this week as well. It's not just Janie leaving. Grodner has become so lazy in her riggings that she doesn't even try to hide them anymore. Oooh, sorry America, we didn't tell you that if you choose to send them into the game, Frank is safe. Whoopsie...

It's just utter bull. Janie leaving will be the straw that breaks the camel's back for me.

wow no coup de charity to save janelle :o:animated_bouncy:

I don't want a coup de charity to save Janelle. I don't think she stands a chance with these types anyway. There's already been one unfair save (Frank), and that's more than enough.

Brit, Dan, Boog, Frank, Danielle, Shane, Wil and Ashley are all the devils we now know. Let them battle it out and may the lowest, lying scumbag win (likely Boog). Ian, Jenn and Joe are out of their league dealing with these kind of people. They'll be casualties of war.

Wow, I'm surprised there's so much Janelle love... I'm sooo happy she's up and hopefully out!!!

Wow, I'm surprised there's so much Janelle love... I'm sooo happy she's up and hopefully out!!!

Being a Janelle fan in Season 6 and somewhat in All Stars this season she just wasn't the same Janelle to me.

I really don't understand the fact that Janelle going home makes everyone that made her eviction happen evil and jealous and horrible players.... don't get it.

This is the game of Big Brother. I am sure I am going to be a little sad when Dan gets booted out but.... oh well. The game goes on.

I don't want a coup de charity to save Janelle. I don't think she stands a chance with these types anyway. There's already been one unfair save (Frank), and that's more than enough.

Brit, Dan, Boog, Frank, Danielle, Shane, Wil and Ashley are all the devils we now know. Let them battle it out and may the lowest, lying scumbag win (likely Boog). Ian, Jenn and Joe are out of their league dealing with these kind of people. They'll be casualties of war.

OMG :o

Being a Janelle fan in Season 6 and somewhat in All Stars this season she just wasn't the same Janelle to me.

I really don't understand the fact that Janelle going home makes everyone that made her eviction happen evil and jealous and horrible players.... don't get it.

This is the game of Big Brother. I am sure I am going to be a little sad when Dan gets booted out but.... oh well. The game goes on.

Exactly how I feel.

I think all four coaches are different. imo

Janelle = playing to hard, too fast and two-faced, liar with too many people

Dan = arrogant (underestimating other house guests and making frank/boogie wait too long for his answer this week was stupid and unneccesary. Chill Town 2.0 will "avenge"

Boogie = a slightly more honest, genuine guy but, it can only last for hours at a time and then the "real" slim boogie stands up

Britney = less catty and mean but, making up for it by being the gossipy instigator of a lot of this drama

I still think Jani has some fight left in her. Diary Room will have some chats with her soon and she will wrap her head around what is really going on. I am not counting her out yet. She has to rally Ian into remembering last season and getting out the HEAD of the snake. She may just be biding her time, it is still a long time until Thursday.

Go Jedi Jani :obiwankenobi::hug:

Just my humble opinion but I think that some of you like Janelle and some of you do not and some of you see the possibility of Janelle's being evicted as a smoother road to victory for the person(s) you do like. Maybe your opinion stems from one of those perspectives and not so much from who did what to whom and to what degree. All valid but of no matter; really, until we see what production has in store for us.

I wouldn't destroy any precious neurons over Big Brother. Plus, for those of you in the throes of self-diminishment; revenge could very well be waiting just around the corner.

:D

OMG :o

You're right. This is Big Brother and I would be sad if Dan gets booted out too.

I liked the warrior Janelle of All-Stars (that was when I started watching) but honestly I think she doesn't know quite how to play the game as a married woman. When she was single (even if she was dating someone on the outside) she could afford to be a flirt and excuse it as a way to win the game and get the men on her side. Now she can't be a huge flirt and use her extensive assets to help her win the game.

I think it's funny for weeks people were like "I don't like Janelle any more" and now the minute she's in danger of leaving everyone is like, I wont watch any more if she goes, cause I don't like boogie and it's not entertaining without her.

To be honest, I think the same argument could be made if Frank goes. Shifty as that red-head is, it's been entertaining as heck to watch him escape eviction every week. And for whatever reason I do actually find myself liking him..

I don't understand the argument if Janie goes the season becomes predictable. This is the first season in a long while where people are actually USING the POV ... and when that's part of the narrative, you never know what is going to happen. I do not for one minute think that Dan is just going to roll over, and let Mike Boogie or Frank take this half a million dollars from him, no sir! It will still be a fight.. whoever leaves this week there are still 9 other people who have to leave this house before finale.. the game has been "Reset" so to speak .. so there is definitely a lot of chances for things to change wildly.

I also wouldn't put it bast BB producers to bring Janie back into the house after an eviction in some capacity.

I also feel like because of the coaches challenge we never really got a chance to KNOW some of these house guests yet. People are saying these guys are boring, but it's hard to even know them since all the camera time is devoted to the coaches. And they've been forced to work in teams not of their own choosing. I think if it's not happening a lot already right now in a week or two people will really start pulling away from their original teams and picking new ones for themselves. If the coaches start to leave I think their real colors will come out and we might actually get some drama, from them, that isn't centered on the coaches.

I have never hated Janelle and she isn't the only I'm going to quit

None of them can keep a true alliance and none of them can stop talking about how much they hate Janielle and then telling her that they are keeping her. That is just annoying after hearing if 5,000,000 times from Wil and Danielle and Brit. It is old and I just wish they would shut up already!

None of them can keep a true alliance and none of them can stop talking about how much they hate Janielle and then telling her that they are keeping her. That is just annoying after hearing if 5,000,000 times from Wil and Danielle and Brit. It is old and I just wish they would shut up already!

Janie is a big girl. She has been to the rodeo before. I think blindsides are pretty entertaining. The only one I feel like protecting is Ian because he does have his issues but the rest .... game on.

I'm not even sticking around to see them realize what idiots they were for keeping boogie and frank. I just get the creeps watching boogie gloat and he will be worse than ever after this. He got Jani the queen of big brother out again, so in his mind that makes him a god and not an elf. Even if he doesn't win the game he will proclaim his greatness. I still think he had help from dr. Or even phone call to Dr will. Maybe he stipulated in his contract that he gets one call a week or even a day to his business partner, since he so "important"

Haha!

I don't find blindsides with no reason behind them entertaining at all. Even with the Frank blindside, they at least had the flimsy excuse of weakening Boog/Jenn/Ian just before HOH. It was still dirty the way they tried to carry it out. With Janelle, there is no reason at all other than they enjoy being spiteful and mean. Who would they weaken by blindsiding her? A weak team that already hates her and is in on the blindside plan?

I wish Ashley would shove that 'I'm all about love and positive vibes' crap up her butt. If that's love, no thanks.