Janelle, Week 4 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/9

CeCiMom

No one should feel they can't express their opinions about the house guests... that's exactly what this (and many other) BB boards are all about. As long as the attacks aren't against each other... post away!

Imo, Janelle is going because of her play... she's the one that turned on every alliance she's had based on who won HoH and bashed other house guests based on who she was targeting next and/or who she thought the person she was talking to was against. It was only a matter of time for all the lies to catch up to her. If she was more trustworthy then this never would have happened. I'm glad she's going but, that doesn't mean I wanted her out more than other house guests. (So, so many others I'd rather see go before her) But, between her and Frank... buh-bye Janelle!

I agree with this, I like her a lot, always have,did not want her to go this early, I think she should have laid a little lower and not have based her plays on who was in power.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Janelle is not a saint. She is going home because the played a bad game and could not be trusted. She kept flopping her team back and forth. She treated her team poorly and Wil and Ashley turned on her. She got caught in too many lies and it caught up with her.

I was a fan of Janie in the past but she played a bad game and didn't start being nice to people until she was on the block. Too late now.

I am really looking forward to tomorrow and a new HOH. I don't care who it is. Any one of them could flip the game around.

I agree.

I think Jani's gameplay has not been the most strategic , but her talking about her life and where she has been? That should never be a reason for her to be on the block, it is merely Boogies way to get her out so he can laugh in her face, because he is mean spirited, and if these idiots cannot see that ?? Well it is sheepland all over, there is noone more disgusting then Danielle and I will laugh sooo hard when she Boogie and Shane are through with her( Danielle) and she gets put out,lololol OMG, what a day that will be, what a stupid little twit

Janelle is not a saint. She is going home because the played a bad game and could not be trusted. She kept flopping her team back and forth. She treated her team poorly and Wil and Ashley turned on her. She got caught in too many lies and it caught up with her.

I was a fan of Janie in the past but she played a bad game and didn't start being nice to people until she was on the block. Too late now.

I am really looking forward to tomorrow and a new HOH. I don't care who it is. Any one of them could flip the game around.

agree Marty, just get that twit outta there,lolol

lmao @ sparklet!!! I am with you 100%!!!!!! Everybody has lied something awful but yet, Jani is the one getting the brunt of everything!! it's like I said on another post somewhere, this is week one all over again with frank on the block and now Jani is the new Willie!!! That is how Booger & Frank have set things up to be and it sickens me that everyone KNOWS how Booger lies and manipulates people and yet they are all falling for his crap!!! I can NOT stand Boogie or Frank but if Jani goes this week then I wanna see every one squirm majorly when they realize what has happened and how wrong they all were!!!!

I voted the have nots to have onions and oak brans. That is what deserve after talking sh^t and making up lies about janelle!

good one sparklet,lololol

and Jani NEVER treated anyone on her team badly, she has done nothing but try to keep them safe the entire time!!! Boogie on the other hand surely has shown that he only had one team member that he was completely devoted too!! He had 3 team mates, NOT just 1!!!

I'm not going to say Janie shouldn't talk about her life and her experiences, but it's a bad game play decision I think to make other house-guests who have nothing, jealous of you.. think about how bad a choice taking prizes in the BB game has been for some house-guests in the past. People get jealous of those who have things they do not have, and it gives people a motive to want to get rid of her I would think. It also, depending on how it is done, comes off like those people whom name drop celebrities, aka kind of tacky/cheesy.

When I was growing up, those whom had money never made a big deal about it, it was considered in poor tastes to brag about your wealth in front of those whom were less fortunate or not as well to do as you were. These days, with reality television shows, rap songs, it's difficult to know if this same social custom still holds.

With so many people out of work and struggling to make ends meet with our recession it certainly doesn't make me want to cheer her on to win the money, when it's clear she isn't hurting for it, where as someone like Ian is tearing up over $3,000. It puts things in an interesting perspective for me.

I'm not going to say Janie shouldn't talk about her life and her experiences, but it's a bad game play decision I think to make other house-guests who have nothing, jealous of you.. think about how bad a choice taking prizes in the BB game has been for some house-guests in the past. People get jealous of those who have things they do not have, and it gives people a motive to want to get rid of her I would think. It also, depending on how it is done, comes off like those people whoma name drop celebrities, aka kind of tacky/cheesy.

When I was growing up, those whom had money never made a big deal about it, it was considered in poor tastes to brag about your wealth in front of those whom were less fortunate or not as well to do as you were. These days, with reality television shows, rap songs, it's difficult to know if this same social custom still holds.

With so many people out of work and struggling to make ends meet with our recession it certainly doesn't make me want to cheer her on to win the money, when it's clear she isn't hurting for it, where as someone like Ian is tearing up over $3,000. It puts things in an interesting perspective for me.

Sorry, I dissagree, I dont have a pot, and Icould care less about that and if my friends who are more fortunate want to tell me about their trips and goings on i listen and I am happy for them. and Jealousy, its a sickness, I do not think Jani was braggin, just talking, and maybe it did not fare well for her in this game because ppl do get ignorant with Jealousy that they would all want to somehow see her out, but I also do not think that this why she is gonna get evicted, this is Boogies way of thumbing his nose at her, she has never won BB and he can put the heat on someone besides himself and use others to do it, he will. And the fact that you or anyone else would begrudge Jani from winning BB because she seems to have a nice life??? I find that really vindictive,and sad. the economy is bad, all the more reason I say to see someone win something great, and Ian won 3 grand, that's great. the only thing that I think makes ppl deserving is their attitude, and I certainly do not think Jani's attitude is self important or entitled, no one is more self important or acts more entitled then Mike Boogie, and reality telivison is not "real" and rap songs are not music and the social custom of not bragging to the less fortunate still holds, but these ppl on this show are not the less fortunate, gimme a break, and as far as I see it Jani was not bragging, just talking, they have no tv, no books, nothing, I am sure they gotta talka bout something, so I wholeheartedly dissagree and in my opinion its a bunch of rubbish for any of those idiots to come down on her for anything other then she has made some mistakes so far in the game and talking about her life is not one of them

Its just a dang shame that she will end up being the sacraficial lamb for Boogies greedy doings, Danielle is bat sh*t crazy, no mind of her own, a single white female stalking Shane, and Janelle is being evicted???? what's wrong with this pic. of course she was lucky and has the power this week, but Boogie is running the show, for now anyway, sure wish Dan would open up his mouth as he does sometimes and clue Jani in, that would make it soo much more interesting,lol

Would someone tell me what lies Janelle has told? I hear them everyday say that she's told all of these lies, and needs to go, but I haven't heard her stabbing anybody in the back with lies. Also, she's only been in the game as a player almost a week, but people keep saying she's terrible and not playing the game the way she did before. I don't get it. She's 32 this time, married and a new mother, so I really don't expect her to play like a 26 year old single woman. Shane, Danielle and even Dan said she's been saying terrible things about them, but again, when did that happen? Am I missing a significant amount of feed time here?

Would someone tell me what lies Janelle has told? I hear them everyday say that she's told all of these lies, and needs to go, but I haven't heard her stabbing anybody in the back with lies. Also, she's only been in the game as a player almost a week, but people keep saying she's terrible and not playing the game the way she did before. I don't get it. She's 32 this time, married and a new mother, so I really don't expect her to play like a 26 year old single woman. Shane, Danielle and even Dan said she's been saying terrible things about them, but again, when did that happen? Am I missing a significant amount of feed time here?

No, you havent missed anything. Some of the feeders are like some of the houseguests. They're playing a bad game of telephone. Trust yourself - you've heard it right. And to add to your points, this is the FIRST week that Janelle has been playing as a player. Prior to this week she was a coach and TRYING to help her 3 teammates. She won the coache's comp twice for them!!!!

She has done the lying and talks about people just like the rest of these people in the house. The truth of the matter is that Boogie is probably scared that she would get him first. The main reason she is going is because when she came to the HOH and boogie asked her to give up Wil she said that he can go next week. Boogie was stating that Dan has Danielle and Brittany has Shane and he wanted frank so then he asked her about joe going up and she didn't respond. Because of that Dan got on board the back door janelle plan because he thinks she was lying about wanting to work with the coaches. She needs to start working the don't trust boogie thing!

I think it is kind of poetic how Kaysar got backdoored twice (both after an endurance comp 1. with Jen, the other with Danielle from Allstars) now Janelle gets backdoored after an endurance comp as well. RIP Janelle on big brother

(unless there's an allstars 2 next summer. Thanks Alison Grodner for nothing)

I didn't say I would begrudge her for winning money, I'm saying the house guests would ... and I am not just pulling this idea of out of nowhere it has been the motive behind at least a few evictions in the past, in past seasons so while it might be fine in every day conversation it is a bad idea for her to do so.

I do not know the true context of what was said by her THIS season, only how the original poster who started this topic in this thread displayed it. But I have heard her on previous seasons talk about stuff, and let us not delude ourselves, Jani does have a healthy ego on her and in earlier seasons had quite a bit of self ego stroking going on. Ashlea and Jani ran around the house the first few weeks of season six talking about materialistic crap and was half the reason they were originally distanced from the nerd-herd, and it wasn't just based on their "superior" good looks. Some people, not necessarily you fatcat, find that kind of behavior in poor taste.

I personally do not care how much money people have, or what kind of wasteful things they spend it on, so long as they also invest in charities, their church, or their community in some capacity as I do not feel a person accumulates wealth on their own, and that when you reach the top it's good to help those who helped you along the way. This is my personal value system, and I do not care if others share it. This opinion is removed from how the house-guests might view things.

My reference to rap songs and reality shows was in reference to the way these types of attitudes are being displayed in public ways as a sign of what is socially acceptable, or an ideology to aspire to. NO matter how fake or unreal they are, they be lie a value system which has shifted significantly in this country from community to one of self involvement, and glorification of excess. There are still a lot of people who consider flaunting or talking about these things not appropriate.

As big brother is a social game, it behooves jani to care if others in the house will be jealous of her real life. She can't control how pretty she is, and if other house guests are jealous of that, but she can control what she says or does that inspires jealousy for different reasons.

Janelle has given me so many hours of bb entertainment over the years, I'm sure going to miss her. Like it or not, she's still one of the most entertaining and beloved hg's of all time. She has this ability to captivate an audience (need proof, look at the # of pages her forum is compared to others). I don't think she's played a solid social game as she has in the past, but I didnt expect her to. As a first time mom myself, I know how hard it is to stay focused. You can see the moments that her mind starts to drift. It's hard going back to work, and yes bb is her work.

No, you havent missed anything. Some of the feeders are like some of the houseguests. They're playing a bad game of telephone. Trust yourself - you've heard it right. And to add to your points, this is the FIRST week that Janelle has been playing as a player. Prior to this week she was a coach and TRYING to help her 3 teammates. She won the coache's comp twice for them!!!!

Thank you so much for clearing everything up for me! I feel much better now, knowing that I was hearing correctly. Danielle especially keeps saying Janelle was spreading lies about her, and I was thinking 'What lies is she talking about?' How sad. How very sad that they would do that to someone who is actually an ally. Everytime she asks one them if they're voting for her, and they say yes or let me talk to so and so about it, then bash her later, I want to cry because giving her false hope is beyond cruel in my opinion. Janelle will be fine I know, but the cruelty here is just horrible. If I were in that situation, it would really take a lot for me to associate with them after production. Especially Wil, because like you've said she won the coaches comp twice. Once to save Ashley, and one to save him, yet both are very ungrateful and are now refusing to save her.

The main reason she is going is because when she came to the HOH and boogie asked her to give up Wil she said that he can go next week. Boogie was stating that Dan has Danielle and Brittany has Shane and he wanted frank so then he asked her about joe going up and she didn't respond. Because of that Dan got on board the back door janelle plan because he thinks she was lying about wanting to work with the coaches. She needs to start working the don't trust boogie thing!

My response to him would have been this: You lied, bashed and backstabbed me in season 7, and that eventually took me out of the game, so YOU prove to ME that you can be trusted this time, by evicting your right hand man out of the game. Wil can, and will go next week, but because you've given me sufficient proof that I cannot trust you, you'll need to detach from Frank this week, otherwise we have no deal.

Their thoughts about her response are stupid, because why does she need to detach from someone she feels is important to her game when Frank, Danielle and Shane would still be in the house with NO guarantee that either would be leaving in subsequent weeks. That was pure bs on their behalf, and shows that neither thinks well.

Thank you so much for clearing everything up for me! I feel much better now, knowing that I was hearing correctly. Danielle especially keeps saying Janelle was spreading lies about her, and I was thinking 'What lies is she talking about?' How sad. How very sad that they would do that to someone who is actually an ally. Everytime she asks one them if they're voting for her, and they say yes or let me talk to so and so about it, then bash her later, I want to cry because giving her false hope is beyond cruel in my opinion. Janelle will be fine I know, but the cruelty here is just horrible. If I were in that situation, it would really take a lot for me to associate with them after production.

Agree. I've watched the feeds from day one and Janelle hasn't done nearly what they've said. They tell the lies and then blame her for it.

Janelle wouldn't kowtow to Boog, sacrifiicing one of her 3 ex-players (whom she didn't know were unappreciative twits), but it was fine for Boog to keep all 3 of his players. Yeah, right. Jani is the only one who knows the dangers of Boog firsthand. Frank is his new Dr. Will and Jani knows it. I think Jani didn't respond because she felt safe with Brit/Dan and assumed they knew how dangerous Boog was too since she'd beaten them over the head with info about Boog. Obviously not tho.

I'm not upset about the backdoor, other than being sad she's leaving. It's the heartless blindside that bothers me. But BB seems to be pushing for it too. Got to keep those ratings up and you know how many people will be tuned in tonight. Ratings are what counts. This blindside serves absolutely no purpose to further one other player's game. The sole purpose of the blindside is to humiliate Janelle, so they can all have a big laugh. Them being all nice and lying to her face, then running to mercilessly bash her behind her back while laughing about how she's going to shocked, even wanting to let Joe in on it at the last minute so the vote will be unanimous, shows what classless and sadistic pieces of crap they all are, imo. No one left to root for.

But I will be hoping Boog slaughters them all since they were dumb enough to keep him over an ally.

I do remember it was Janelle that went over to Boogie's side and fought to keep Frank in the game so they could evict JoJo. Together Boogie and Janelle's team of 3 each were going to wipe out rest of the players. No difference this week. They are all just playing a game.

I hope this is not true but on the chat while watching the East Coast Feed last night people were talking about Dan's wife getting death threats because of Janelle being evicted. I Googled it and can find forums talking about it but no proof yet. Also the people on the chat were trying to fine out information on the school Dan worked at so they could contact them. Sounds like it is getting a little shades of Maggie/Cappy this season. (Janelle's Season6)

But I will be hoping Boog slaughters them all since they were dumb enough to keep him over an ally.

Let's modify that thought, please. I would say that the idiots deserved to be slaughtered, but the thought of Boogie being able to say the he won BB twice is an absolutely revolting thought. I would rather see psycho Danielle burn the place down before that happens.

Thank you so much for clearing everything up for me! I feel much better now, knowing that I was hearing correctly. Danielle especially keeps saying Janelle was spreading lies about her, and I was thinking 'What lies is she talking about?' How sad. How very sad that they would do that to someone who is actually an ally. Everytime she asks one them if they're voting for her, and they say yes or let me talk to so and so about it, then bash her later, I want to cry because giving her false hope is beyond cruel in my opinion. Janelle will be fine I know, but the cruelty here is just horrible. If I were in that situation, it would really take a lot for me to associate with them after production. Especially Wil, because like you've said she won the coaches comp twice. Once to save Ashley, and one to save him, yet both are very ungrateful and are now refusing to save her.

\

Me too...I don't have the feeds, but try and read everything on here so I know what's going on and I was also wondering what big lies Janelle's told. Also, has she ever called Danielle fat? Where did Danielle get that idea from?

\

Me too...I don't have the feeds, but try and read everything on here so I know what's going on and I was also wondering what big lies Janelle's told. Also, has she ever called Danielle fat? Where did Danielle get that idea from?

No, Janelle's never called Danielle fat. Joho made bad remarks to Janelle about Dani's body/looks and Janelle told Danielle before Joho was voted out, then Brit started telling everyone that Jani lied on Joho. Brit's the biggest liar in there, constantly stirring sh!t to see how bad she can make it stink.

Janelle complimented Danielle the other day, telling her she was very photogenic. Danielle turned that around to mean that Jani obviously doesn't think she's attractive IRL. (What a b!tch Jani was for complimenting her! lol)

No, Janelle's never called Danielle fat. Joho made bad remarks to Janelle about Dani's body/looks and Janelle told Danielle before Joho was voted out, then Brit started telling everyone that Jani lied on Joho. Brit's the biggest liar in there, constantly stirring sh!t to see how bad she can make it stink.

Janelle complimented Danielle the other day, telling her she was very photogenic. Danielle turned that around to mean that Jani obviously doesn't think she's attractive IRL. (What a b!tch Jani was for complimenting her! lol)

Thanks! I can't stand Britney now and didn't like her in her season either. She's one of the meanest catty girls to ever be in the house in my opinion. She always says the worst things about people in her diary room sessions, and then tries to say Janelle is the one talking about everyone else. I can't stand Boogie and it would kill me if he wins again...he makes me absolutely sick, but I hope he turns on Britney and her crew so fast it makes their heads spin!