Janelle, Week 4 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/9

CeCiMom

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wasn't being loyal. He was clueless. He told ppl last night that he'd have voted against Jani had he known what was going on. No one cared enough about him to tell him anything. Shane still lied to Joe, saying he changed his mind at the last minute.

Going to miss Janelle, but that's the game. She wanted into it, so I guess she would realize no one is anyone can go. She took it well, who knows, maybe she'll be back??

I meant to say "she would realize anyone can go"

Love that she called Boogie a "Douche Bag" on national TV. Got bleeped out, but we know what she said. Hope she gets to go home and not in sequester. I did not think she was gonna win, but thought she would get further than this. Friggin Boogie.

Yes it would, and it would be even cooler to see Boog lose to Ian.

Lol! Right kywildcat!!!!!! That would be phenomenal!!!!!!! I think Boog thinks that he has it in the bag.... I think Jani made a good choice by choosing Ian as the all around winner. Didn't last night, she say she wanted Dan to win it? She probably saw the past few days of feeds and such and decided against it. I know Joe was fighting hardcore for her but I think Brit was the most torn up emotionally... I am proud of Jani & even happier that she got to go home to Violet... I know she was missing her horribly...

Lol! Right kywildcat!!!!!! That would be phenomenal!!!!!!! I think Boog thinks that he has it in the bag.... I think Jani made a good choice by choosing Ian as the all around winner. Didn't last night, she say she wanted Dan to win it? She probably saw the past few days of feeds and such and decided against it. I know Joe was fighting hardcore for her but I think Brit was the most torn up emotionally... I am proud of Jani & even happier that she got to go home to Violet... I know she was missing her horribly...

She's not got to go home yet. She's doing interviews today and will get home tonight, I believe. She can't wait. I don't think she knows very much of what went down yet either. She seems to know a little but not much. She said she'd be friends outside of the house with Joe and Dan.

I thought she knew she was going (probably a last minute DR "reveal") but, that she did it with a lot of class. Her exit interview with Julie Chen reminded me of the Janelle from season's past. And, I thought Boogie showed his true colors with that good-bye message... disgusting!

She knew she was going but she doesn't know the full extent of all the trash-talking and lies behind her back. She wasn't defending anyone but Joe, seemed to me, so she is aware of some things. I'm sure she was told some things and she was tweeting last night apparently.

I thought she knew she was going (probably a last minute DR "reveal") but, that she did it with a lot of class. Her exit interview with Julie Chen reminded me of the Janelle from season's past. And, I thought Boogie showed his true colors with that good-bye message... disgusting!

You are so right... She was all class and poise... Boogie has always been a pig & undoubtedly always will be... He is repulsive. I am so glad she said what she did about Booger... had it been me? There would have been a lot of *beeping*