Janelle, Week 4 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/9

CeCiMom

I'm not even sticking around to see them realize what idiots they were for keeping boogie and frank. I just get the creeps watching boogie gloat and he will be worse than ever after this. He got Jani the queen of big brother out again, so in his mind that makes him a god and not an elf. Even if he doesn't win the game he will proclaim his greatness. I still think he had help from dr. Or even phone call to Dr will. Maybe he stipulated in his contract that he gets one call a week or even a day to his business partner, since he so "important"

Haha!

Danille they say has a camera today in the house. She should point it at Janelle and tell her to smile and say ''There is no place like home .'' :D Danille is an idiot and naive for not getting Frank out :D

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the reason they are not admitting to wanting her out is because they fear Grodner bringing her back because of the fan backlash. I mean they have been told the coaches were not vying for the $500,000... now they are. They were afraid old houseguests would be brought back... and told that if the reset button wasn't hit that the old houseguests WOULD have been brought back. You never know. While Danielle is lying about her intentions to save herself from the Jani backlash, I suspect she is just afraid that something will happen that will leave Jani in the game and she is trying to cover her tracks. I am pretty sure Dan and Brit are trying the same thing because there is a part of them that fears the unexpected.

I'm always a fan of good winning over evil. I see Janelle as good and Boogie as evil. Of course I'm generalizing, but that's just the way I see it. There's almost no one left in the house that fits in my "good" slot, thus - no reason to watch. Simple as that for me. ^_^

She'll probably be sequestered then release back in the house lol. All hell will break loose if she wins HOH upon reentering...

I do feel bad for her... those 2 ingrates (Wil and Ashley) really think they are sooooo 'good'... Does Wil not know Shane was targeting for him last week if it wasn't for the coach immunity...? Janelle been working with Ashley as well unlike Boogie & Jenn... However, I do blame Janelle's downfall for acting too egoistical... if she was a bit more humble and acted more humanly to her team, she would have a solid alliance...

Janie has had her little girl nicey nicey voice all day. She almost reminds me of a 6 year old. :kisss:

I keep thinking she should be using that sweet voice on little Violet. :baby:

Why on earth would they tell her she's going home? To give her more time to twist their opinion or change their mind? She clearly isn't a fool and wont be blindsided since she is working hard for votes.. Janie is a big girl and can take care of herself. Telling her she is going home, does nothing .. but give her 3 days to sit around the house and think about going home.

She isn't a normal house guest, the only way to remove her from the game is to put her up when she can't compete for POV. If Janie were someone everyone hated, people would be gleefully excited about it, and not care about the blindside, but because they like her, suddenly this move is wrong? I don't get it.

Love her or hate her, taking her out of commission first is the best move they can make in this house. Frank and Boogie are a threat, truthfully but Janie is a far bigger threat specifically because she is so good at every comp there is in big brother meaning you can not remove her from the house the traditional way.

One thing's for certain. People who want Janelle gone think all this shit is just dandy. People who don't; think otherwise. Me? I try not to rub it in their faces with a bunch of bullshit chatter. No point. Especially when some people I like a lot on this forum are upset about her going. Just my O.

One thing's for certain. People who want Janelle gone think all this shit is just dandy. People who don't; think otherwise. Me? I try not to rub it in their faces with a bunch of bullshit chatter. No point. Especially when some people I like a lot on this forum are upset about her going. Just my O.

That is very nice Slim! :) You are compassionate! <3! This type of post makes me think more than the bossy ones.

Janelle fans don't feel bad--she is going out with dignity to a good life! Her tormentors will be right behind her! :D

I don't take the nominations personally I am just tired of the bashing on the feeds and can't wait until after Thursday so that she is gone and I don't have to hear Britney, Wil or Danielle complain about her anymore behind her back. It is a game I love but they are too extreme for me. Just tell her to leave you alone and that you do not like her. Grow a pair already! :rolleyes:

Janelle overplayed this season. Grodner will keep her depending on what Jani wants.

yes she did...she was always my fave but her coach role changed her...will not be sad to see her leave on Thu night...but sure that Grodner will have her come back in the game..with Pandora's Box or twist..it will happen agree with you

I don't take the nominations personally I am just tired of the bashing on the feeds and can't wait until after Thursday so that she is gone and I don't have to hear Britney, Wil or Danielle complain about her anymore behind her back. It is a game I love but they are too extreme for me. Just tell her to leave you alone and that you do not like her. Grow a pair already! :rolleyes:

Agree...and if Danielle

can't stand her so much then why is she working out with her right now? And they call Janelle two faced.

I think they hang around her just so they can run back and talk about her. so sad...............

Sad for them. Janelle goes with her dignity in tact. I cant imagine what Danielle will do when she leaves the house and starts reading the feeds. That girl has no clue she is who she is.

As Frank says...Preesh! :wub:

:huh: Guess I will move on

"When I went snorkeling in Thailand...."

"When we went to Monaco...."

"My backup luggage is Louis Vuitton...."

"My engagement ring is over 2 cts and Cartier..."

"I can only shop at Nordstrom's....."

HELLO!!!!! She needs to go home just for telling these people this stuff!

Now I can't stand Danielle and hope she's out next (or after Joe cause he's just gross to watch cook) and acts like she's still in her college sorority house. But Janelle is annoying and condesending.

"When I went snorkeling in Thailand...."

"When we went to Monaco...."

"My backup luggage is Louis Vuitton...."

"My engagement ring is over 2 cts and Cartier..."

"I can only shop at Nordstrom's....."

HELLO!!!!! She needs to go home just for telling these people this stuff!

Now I can't stand Danielle and hope she's out next (or after Joe cause he's just gross to watch cook) and acts like she's still in her college sorority house. But Janelle is annoying and condesending.

If I traveled to all those nice places I would talk about my experiences too.

I like Walmart myself. Personally I am proud to have not one Coach, Luis Vuitton, Dolce and Gabbana or whatever item of clothing, bag etc. I'd rather spend money on a lot of other things. However I don't resent her for having them at all. If it was a crime to like those things, 80% of women would be guilty.