Janelle, Week 4 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/9

CeCiMom

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, looks like I am in the minority here, but I am going to vent, and then that is the last you will see me this season - UNLESS- by some miracle, Janelle manages to get the votes to stay!

If and When Janelle leaves, this will turn into another chill town, without anyone likeable to cheer for.

I think Danielle wasted her HOH, by NOT getting out Frank. I can't believe that both brat and dan trust and like elf(boogie) better than janelle.

Well they will get what is coming to them and I predict that the following weeks will see dan/brit and then danielle leaving, I predict that Wil/Joe or Ash will win the next HOH, and then possibly the very next one!

Janelle made this season bearable - she ACTUALLY played the game, while elf was just nauseating with his dr's, and a lazy dumb ass to boot. They have had 3 chances to get rid of Frank and like Janelle said, they are handing him the 500K, with Ian getting the 50K, cause Frank will drop Shane when it comes to F3

Remember you heard it here.

Out and about, have a good summer!

Toy

Lol! Dont feel bad, i had to vent too! Mind was just as long as yours! U are not a minority and there are a lot of jani fans here! They understand here! Sometimes we have to vent! If u dont u will go crazy and nobody takes it personal! We are all competitve!

Janelle was stupid offering up a coaches alliance thinking she could work with Boogie...she knows how he is. She stood by her team, won comps to keep them safe and where did that get her??? Bitchney was pissed because she turned on her team week one...WTF...Bitchney turned on her own team. She told Shane and Jojo to stay away from WIllie and then even turned on Jojo when she was on the block.

Please someone tell me how she was mean. Everyone in the house keeps saying I hate her, she was so mean. Did I miss something? I think she was the nicest in the whole house. At least she made it a point to talk to everyone...

she wasnt mean! That was jealousy!

IMO - Britney was hated in her season by most people that hate catty, bitchy, whiners. Janelle remains as the girl "other girls loves to hate". Janelle is gorgeous, funny and dangerous because she can win comps and vetos. She ended up coaching an ungrateful set of over-inflated egos that resented her (and the other coaches) coming into the game. Britney twisted everything Janelle ever said to her to make it look to the others like Janelle was lying or gossiping. Britney wanted Janelle out because Britney needs to be the lone girl in a house full of men. Watch what happens...I guarantee Brit's next target is Ashley or Danielle. Britney has major issues with women. Same exact thing happened in her season with Rachel.

I agree with you except I actually think Britney has a heart and Danielle is the one who is jealous (super jealous of Janelle) and wanted her out for personal reasons. Britney did have issues with her but I do think she likes Janelle on a personal level. She even said she was only 50/50 on the plan to go with boogers/frank and get janelle out.

I guess I'm happy she gets to back to her baby and doesn't have to go to jury.

I expected more from Janelle now that she is older and a wife and mother. I heard her on the feeds asking Brittany if Brit was sure that Rachel's boobs were bigger than hers (Janelle's). It just showed to me she hasn't really evolved or grown much as a person and that made her boring to me.

They are doing a surprise outdoor lockdown right now. Grodner is getting the Pandora's box ready that has a button in it that turns the veterans back into coaches as long as one of them presses it. And then any vet that loses all their players will be offered the chance to enter the game again as HGs.

I expected more from Janelle now that she is older and a wife and mother. I heard her on the feeds asking Brittany if Brit was sure that Rachel's boobs were bigger than hers (Janelle's). It just showed to me she hasn't really evolved or grown much as a person and that made her boring to me.

I saw that but it was in response to Britney making the comment. Big frickin deal, lol. Girls will be girls. That doesn't make her evil. :rolleyes:

Okay, looks like I am in the minority here, but I am going to vent, and then that is the last you will see me this season - UNLESS- by some miracle, Janelle manages to get the votes to stay!

If and When Janelle leaves, this will turn into another chill town, without anyone likeable to cheer for.

I think Danielle wasted her HOH, by NOT getting out Frank. I can't believe that both brat and dan trust and like elf(boogie) better than janelle.

Well they will get what is coming to them and I predict that the following weeks will see dan/brit and then danielle leaving, I predict that Wil/Joe or Ash will win the next HOH, and then possibly the very next one!

Janelle made this season bearable - she ACTUALLY played the game, while elf was just nauseating with his dr's, and a lazy dumb ass to boot. They have had 3 chances to get rid of Frank and like Janelle said, they are handing him the 500K, with Ian getting the 50K, cause Frank will drop Shane when it comes to F3

Remember you heard it here.

Out and about, have a good summer!

Toy

I agree with you. Nobody left to watch if Janelle exits. She was/is as close to someone I would be friends with in my life and cant relate to the other girls in the house - on any level! Danielle is pathetic, Britney is a b*tch, Ashley is wacky, Jenn is too low key for me. And the men do nothing for me in the brains or looks department. Not to change the subject but has anyone noticed the back of Shanes head? Is he related to Donald Trump? He has a sweep over thing going on back there. What's up with that?

I saw that but it was in response to Britney making the comment. Big frickin deal, lol. Girls will be girls. That doesn't make her evil. :rolleyes:

whatever the source...or how it came up...Janelle is too self involved and in love with herself...she claims she is 145 lbs...uh, really? u r at least 160-170...

whatever the source...or how it came up...Janelle is too self involved and in love with herself...she claims she is 145 lbs...uh, really? u r at least 160-170...

Hmmmmm seems like you're a little too involved with Janelle. Who cares what she weighs? She looks great. Let's not start this kind of thing okay? I mean, especially if you're a female, girls need to stop trying to make other girls feel bad because they're not model-thin. Janelle calls herself fat all the time. This just isn't a topic I like on these boards.

They are doing a surprise outdoor lockdown right now. Grodner is getting the Pandora's box ready that has a button in it that turns the veterans back into coaches as long as one of them presses it. And then any vet that loses all their players will be offered the chance to enter the game again as HGs.

I wish too but Grodner could have given Frank a penalty nom for not wearing the suit. He's had it off way too many times. Maybe would have stopped Dan and Brit going with B/F. They would have to get more votes.

Right now it looks like Janielle might get a vote from Frank.

Love Janielle and will miss her.

I don't see her being nominated because of jealousy. She's nominated because of her own actions and how hard it'll be to get her out of there later. It makes sense.

How hard it will be to get her out later? She's played the game twice before and never made it to final two. If you want to talk about somebody hard to get out how about the guy that's been on the block three out of four weeks????

I don't see her being nominated because of jealousy. She's nominated because of her own actions and how hard it'll be to get her out of there later. It makes sense.

She isn't nominated because of jealousy. She's nominated because Dan wanted it. Danielle wanted to nominate her because of jealousy in the first place, though. Guaranteed.

I don't think we are watching the same feeds & show.

brit and dani were jealous of jani! Why would they start speading lies?

She isn't nominated because of jealousy. She's nominated because Dan wanted it. Danielle wanted to nominate her because of jealousy in the first place, though. Guaranteed.

Agreed!!!

Well she has until thursday! Hopefully things can turn around! This is bb where anything is possible!

<sigh> I had so much hope for this season, but looks like I'll be checking out earlier than usual. I found Brenchel totally revolting, but I still checked the live shows just to get a chuckle & watch the crazy train derail, but there's absolutely NO joy in Mudville w/o the mighty Janey at bat! I refuse to spend one Janelle-free second watching these sheep be herded by Booger. The guy just leaves me feeling like I need a shower ... for all the wrong reasons! These people seem oblivious to everything we've seen in past seasons, or maybe they're just so arrogant that they believe history is theirs to re-write?? Who knows, but this is one train wreck I have no interest in watching. Danielle wins the prize for being the most educated idiot in the group ... how many times does the truth have to slap her face before she wakes up?? Someone should send her a t-shirt that says 'Welcome', so she'll look like the doormat she is & Shane can at least wipe his feet before he walks all over her. The rest of them are just playing hide & seek. B.O.R.I.N.G. Unless BB tosses out a save, this season is officially over. If this cast is the best BB could find, then it's time to pull the plug ... while we can still remember how much fun it once was. BB should just write a check to Booger's lawyers for his embezzlement charges & put everyone out of their misery. I'll gladly pack my bags w/ Janelle & happily be done w/ this mess.