Janelle, Week 4 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/9

CeCiMom

I love Dani and Jason from BB3. Two of my favorites!

Werent they awesome! Love BB3! Who was Dani's enemy she kept calling him the devil! I would love to see a rematch! They should have brought him instead of Brittany to be a coach! He was also a schemer and would have challenge Boogie! Whatever happen to him?

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news Sparklet! :D :D :D

Sucks Live feed Discussion is reporting Brittney has changed her mind. Look if you have a chance! p160 and up

This is what was also quoted:

" Dan and Brit say that the DR has been all over them about this.

what a shock." See what I mean? It will go back and forth a lot--be prepared!

Werent they awesome! Love BB3! Who was Dani's enemy she kept calling him the devil! I would love to see a rematch! They should have brought him instead of Brittany to be a coach! He was also a schemer and would have challenge Boogie! Whatever happen to him?

I think it was Roddy she called the devil all the time.

That season was great .. lol had marcellas.. and lets not forget drunken amy who was obsessed with cheese lol

yoooooooooooo hooooooooooooo Janie fans. Looks like she is NOT going up. :rolleyes:

You have made Sparklet very relieved! :D Who knows how many times things will change--I told her not to get too nervous if it does! :flex:

That season was great .. lol had marcellas.. and lets not forget drunken amy who was obsessed with cheese lol

That season was excellent--until they screwed Danielle--although when Jason let go of the key I wasn't happy either!

I'm so over Janelle barging in whenever she sees the power in a conversation and going "Hey guys. What are ya doing?" as she invites herself to take a seat and eat the HOH's food. She keeps messing up all the good game talk (which I know is her plan).

I know it drives me crazy. If I was a houseguest I would evict her just for that. -_-

Good news Sparklet! :D :D :D

Sucks Live feed Discussion is reporting Brittney has changed her mind. Look if you have a chance! p160 and up

This is what was also quoted:

" Dan and Brit say that the DR has been all over them about this.

what a shock." See what I mean? It will go back and forth a lot--be prepared!

YEAH!!! Cant celebrate too soon that ditz dani might change her mind! I wish i their was a smiley button on the mobile app! The only one i know by heart is :lol: I or else i would do the party one! Wooohoo! Thanks smassadi!

Yes! That is right! I forgot about marcellous and amy! That was a good season! That is the season i got/hooked on bb! I didnt see season 2 because season 1 was so boring and i thought season 2i was going to be like that!

The plan to backdoor Janelle was put in place to soon. Backdoor plans have to be done late so that people will not have time to charge their mind. Janelle wants to play and I still believe that she has the biggest fan base for the season. BB cannot afford to let her get evicted this early.

You have made Sparklet very relieved! :D Who knows how many times things will change--I told her not to get too nervous if it does! :flex:

That season was excellent--until they screwed Danielle--although when Jason let go of the key I wasn't happy either!

:lol: Yes i had to get away from bb it was driving me crazy! Im glad when i came back, all was right with the world! Whoosh a close one!

Yeah i didnt like when dani from bb3 got screwed! I was like Dani hold on to that key! Who cares if ur teeth are chattering and u are vibrating hold on to that key!

I'm so over Janelle barging in whenever she sees the power in a conversation and going "Hey guys. What are ya doing?" as she invites herself to take a seat and eat the HOH's food. She keeps messing up all the good game talk (which I know is her plan).

And what's wrong with that? :P

I think Dan quashed this idea of getting out Janelle more than anyone. Britney definitely helped in her monologue about how untrustworthy Boogie is (for once the girl is right). Dan just sat back and let her run with it. He just interjected his opinions now and then when it made sense. Anyway, glad the plan (for right now) is to keep the noms the same. There is still some time til the veto ceremony but now the question has turned to - "How do we break it to Boogie?" - instead of "do we use the veto to backdoor Janelle or keep things the same?"

I think Dan quashed this idea of getting out Janelle more than anyone. Britney definitely helped in her monologue about how untrustworthy Boogie is (for once the girl is right). Dan just sat back and let her run with it. He just interjected his opinions now and then when it made sense. Anyway, glad the plan (for right now) is to keep the noms the same. There is still some time til the veto ceremony but now the question has turned to - "How do we break it to Boogie?" - instead of "do we use the veto to backdoor Janelle or keep things the same?"

They just dont need to tell boogie until right before veto ceremony! Let him loose it during veto ceremony! I tell u what he doesnt want to be backdoored so he better keep his mouth shut!

Looks like backdooring Janelle is slowly coming back into play. All her back and forth is going to catch up to her already. I think it'll be pretty hilarious if she goes up this week.

Slowly? Her game came crashing down the second Boogie called her out and she couldn't say a word to defend herself. She's lost all respect from the coaches now. Her game is over.

I don't understand what Janelle was supposed to defend herself over? Boogie wouldn't tell her what he was talking about. I know Dan and Britney are taking it as Janelle not saying anything to defend her "lies" but how can she defend what he isn't telling her? The thing about Boogie hating Danielle? Boogie does hate Danielle, lol. I hope Boogie gets HOH in the next couple of week, backdoors Danielle and she cries all week about how she should never have trusted him over Janelle.

Slowly? Her game came crashing down the second Boogie called her out and she couldn't say a word to defend herself. She's lost all respect from the coaches now. Her game is over.

Well you are right. I only say slowly because with BB and these people they go back and forth over and over, so you just never know for sure. This isn't the first time it was pitched.

LOL she's gone by the Silent 6

I don't understand what Janelle was supposed to defend herself over? Boogie wouldn't tell her what he was talking about. I know Dan and Britney are taking it as Janelle not saying anything to defend her "lies" but how can she defend what he isn't telling her? The thing about Boogie hating Danielle? Boogie does hate Danielle, lol. I hope Boogie gets HOH in the next couple of week, backdoors Danielle and she cries all week about how she should never have trusted him over Janelle.

it was the hesitation over getting out her own players that sealed her fate, great tv

over the instant she said, "lets get wil next week", or when she hesitated about evicting Joe this week..Dan and Britney know they can't trust her now when she won't sacrifice her own players compared to how Boogie was

Wow Boogie beats Janelle again. If they get Janelle out they are doing boogies dirty work. Talk about eating your cake and eating too.

If they keep Frank in there do they REALLY think Booige or Frank as HOH will put up Joe, Ashley, or Wil? Wil is in Franks backpocket ..ashley is worthless as is Joe. This deal only makes Boogie and Frank have an alliance with almost the WHOLE HOUSE.

I was waiting for Dan to pretend make the deal with Boogie and go to danielle and do the opposite. Then when they vote out Frank , Dan will say I tried man I was down Danielle wasn't. Boogie and Frank will put up Shane and Dan in a HEARTBEAT. Who is their biggest threat if Janelle is gone? Shane and Dan not Ashley and Joe. Give me a break. Janelle being in the house is good because it will still have the feud with Boogie and Janelle. You take out Janelle you are taking out a huge target in the game that would be a shield for Dan (I'm pulling for Dan to win if you couldn't tell) I feel it is just going to be a huge mistake. There is a reason Dr. Will held on to Janelle throughout all of Allstars. She is a kickass competitor who will always be nominated and hated on (by the girls in the house)

Danielle is soo annoying with Janelle. I'm not a huge Janelle fan more of a Season 6 fan but Danielle is really jealous and to me she is really a dumb GAME PLAYER.