Janelle, Week 4 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/9

CeCiMom

If Janelle goes before JH starts, the rest of the coaches might as well hang it up because they won't have a shot at the big money. Dan knows this but he's outnumbered.

Janelle wants a loyal alliance (she knows that the nerd herd's loyalty is what earned Maggie the win) but she can't find anyone to reciprocate or believe her about the dangers of Boogie, and especially B/F together (because they're so loyal to each other). They'll regret it.

Brit, Ashley, Wil, Shane and Danielle all suck up to Janelle's face then bash her unmercifully the second she's out of earshot. They're so jealous, they'll stop at nothing to get Janelle out when there's obviously bigger fish to fry at the moment.

If Dan doesn't try to keep all the coaches in until JH, I'll be rooting Boogie and Frank on to finish what they've started because the rest are dummies.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Janelle fans breath easy, Alison won't let her girl get evicted!

As much as I would love to see Janelle get blindsided and sent packing it just is not going to happen.

I see what you are saying too KY! It's actually up to Grodner! They are saying if Grodner wants janelle in she could always get the cup de'tat or DR misting etc. pandora's box--you never know! Expect the unexpected!

Janelle NEVER insulted Wil's play. She, in fact, DID save him twice because she knew that the others would go after him. Wil's so egotistical that he believes that because he has good social game, they won't go after him. If you're watching closely, they were fully intending on getting him out as proved by his nomination after the twist. I liked him at first, but his ego is way over inflated, somewhat like Boogie, who couldn't make it any where in the game without holding tightly to another players coattails. I'm pulling for Janelle and Ian. And as for all the other players complaining about Janelle having deals with everyone, show me ONE person in that house that doesn't!

I would like to see each Coach be evicted. In no particular order. It is ridiculous to think that the playing field is level with the "coaches" being given the advantage they were given. Talk about silly.

The coaches entering the game was a twist. But if everyone of the new players (and the old coaches) have seen Janelle's play, they are very wise to be afraid of her. As for Chiltown Will stating that if Janelle loses this season, it would make her a three time loser...heads up Will, it just means that she was a three-time triple threat!

I see what you are saying too KY! It's actually up to Grodner! They are saying if Grodner wants janelle in she could always get the cup de'tat or DR misting etc. pandora's box--you never know! Expect the unexpected!

I hope you're right. Grodner - if you're reading this : SAVE JEDI JANI!!!!!

No it would look too suspicous! She didnt save Kaysar his season! They didnt announce a twist

Janelle if thet put you up I want you to gather all outcast newbies & form an alliance w/them and move the Avengers down!!! Please keep Janelle safe--If she goes, the worst season ever just went straight down the toliet and I am flushing the Avengers away.

As for Chiltown Will stating that if Janelle loses this season, it would make her a three time loser...heads up Will, it just means that she was a three-time triple threat!

I'm with Will on the three-time loser situation. Janelle is history if she can't pull off a win the third go-round.

If Grodner could really control the outcome with any certainty then Booger never would have won All Stars. Everyone hated the outcome. Everyone wanted Janelle to win but... you cant' control everything in the BB house.

If Grodner could really control the outcome with any certainty then Booger never would have won All Stars. Everyone hated the outcome. Everyone wanted Janelle to win but... you cant' control everything in the BB house.

For sure.

I think that's obvious. And you know they will try to influence this in the DR. Just like when Danielle went down to get Dan to talk to Boogie last night and Jenn was going on and on and wouldn't stop talking. Danielle was waiting politely for her to finish but then BB just called Jenn into the DR to get her out of there. And when Dan went up to talk to Danielle after Shane had been up there for four hours, BB called Shane to the DR when it was clear Shane wasn't leaving anytime soon. They manipulate things for their own purposes, to create more drama, to keep more interesting people in the game for ratings, etc. Obviously the HGs have free will and can make their own decisions but there is a lot of influence going on.

It's just fun talking about it still but as much as I like Janelle and would be upset if she left this week, I also think the show would be more fun if she stayed. AND, I think Boogie/Frank are playing them and it's going to bite them in the butt if they do this. If it happens, though, I hope Dan can make it to the end because he's really the only person left I'll like outside of Ian maybe.

I still don't understand why they cast Brit or Janie as great players? both were played pretty bad. Janie can't win either times she's here that should say something and Brit is played by 4 guys. I think it would be pretty funny to see Janie get evicted by someone she thinks is so useless

Janelle lost but she would have won All-Stars if she had gotten to the end. She lost one competition and Boogie took her out because Erika was no competition. You can't really say she played 'pretty bad.' Yes, she lost but she was a huge threat to win. Britney played horribly but Janelle doesn't deserve to be put in the same category as Britney.

Janelle lost but she would have won All-Stars if she had gotten to the end. She lost one competition and Boogie took her out because Erika was no competition. You can't really say she played 'pretty bad.' Yes, she lost but she was a huge threat to win. Britney played horribly but Janelle doesn't deserve to be put in the same category as Britney.

I agree. If I remember correctly, Janelle was the one who sent Dr Will home in Allstars. She just blew it on the questions in the HOH comp. Boogie knew he couldn't take Janelle to the final 2 because her resume would have been 2 good. She would have gotten every vote, including Will's. She definitely was not carried to number 3 in her seasons. As opposed to Brit who was just completely used. I don't think she ever had a single suspicious thought that she was being used.

So I heard there is a glimmer of hope she might go home this week.

I doubt sincerely it would happen, but it would be an awesome move if it did happen, and I could even sort of you know, pretend I liked Danielle if she got her out.

Doubtful though, probably my frank going home :angry2:

Grodner gave people many charities when she wanted to. I love Jeff but she helped him for sure. She definitely helped Dick and others. If the DR wants to influence someone or give a pandora's box they will. It happened so many times. Every board knows this. I doubt she ever wanted to control every minutia but she will be a big influence as always.

OK! I am tired of the general chit chat and loosing my patiences!!!! when are they going to start game talking! I need to know if Jani is going to be safe or not!!!!! Uggggggggggggggggggg! Ok somebody talk me down off my ledge! :shocking:

OK! I am tired of the general chit chat and loosing my patiences!!!! when are they going to start game talking! I need to know if Jani is going to be safe or not!!!!! Uggggggggggggggggggg! Ok somebody talk me down off my ledge! :shocking:

Umm all I can say is don't be too nervous--things change so much--I heard them talking about a million different scenarios and we don't even know if an America's choice or something crazy will screw up the whole week somehow. it is a long time until Thursday, even if they put Janelle up somehow they can still vote out Frank or whoever. Anything could happen. What they talk about on Staurday night never stays until Thursday.

Umm all I can say is don't be too nervous--things change so much--I heard them talking about a million different scenarios and we don't even know if an America's choice or something crazy will screw up the whole week somehow. it is a long time until Thursday, even if they put Janelle up somehow they can still vote out Frank or whoever. Anything could happen. What they talk about on Staurday night never stays until Thursday.

:lol: Thank you! I needed to hear that!!! I wanted to at least see her play! I mean this is Janelle the veto and HOH Queen! I wanted to see her magic! Yeah she is a cocky witch and the queen of mean, but that is just her! Man if she knew she was on the block, maybe will will see the BB6 Jani back! Unlike Maggie and Jennifer, she will make Dani cry! She is still my second fav! Dani from BB3 is my first!

Im sorry yall, I am just mad at Dani now! I dont want to see her cry!

:lol: Thank you! I needed to hear that!!! I wanted to at least see her play! I mean this is Janelle the veto and HOH Queen! I wanted to see her magic! Yeah she is a cocky witch and the queen of mean, but that is just her! Man if she knew she was on the block, maybe will will see the BB6 Jani back! Unlike Maggie and Jennifer, she will make Dani cry! She is still my second fav! Dani from BB3 is my first!

Im sorry yall, I am just mad at Dani now! I dont want to see her cry!

I love Dani and Jason from BB3. Two of my favorites!