Janelle, Week 4 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/9

CeCiMom

She just needs to watch out for Dani. That girl really hates her due to the fact that Dan admires Janelle. Dani has to have all attention and is such a bragger.. Yuk. Dan's wife better keep an eye on Dani and Janelle better be her fill in to control Dani.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is still playing a great game! Now everyone has forgotten about her and is focus on dan and dani! She is a beast alot of times i get pissed off with her but gotta respect her! Go team jani! 3rd time is the charm! If she gets brit i will be so happy!

She is doing a great job snowing Danielle. Not that Not that Danielle isn't easy.

i know! Danielle needs to wake up and see what is going on around her! But she has been in hoh for 2 weeks! Does she remember what the downstairs is like!

I always thought Jani was a great player, but this season I am seeing what kind of player she always has been. By being a coach we got to see her game play without a vested interested in her success. I now understand why she has never won the game.

I never thought Janelle was all that great a player because she always lost. In my humble opinion, Janelle's problem is that she is unable to foster a true sidekick. You just about have to have a successful sidekick to win Big Brother.

I'm hoping that Dani uses the veto and nominates Janelle.

Me too..Jani is plaiying a great game with both sides..but Danielle is too dumb to realize it and Dan will be in her ear because of his coaches alliance...smartest thing would be to take down Frank and backdoor Jani...

Dan knows this is a bad idea - getting a coach out of the game. I want him to turn this around so bad. Danielle is a vindictive, jealous little witch. BB, please talk these people into keeping Janelle so we can see her compete next week in HOH. :)

Dan knows that if he's at the end with a newbie, then he needs the other 3 coaches in the JH for votes. Janelle knows this too. Why Boog and Brit don't realize this is beyond me.

They are very stupid--so are Shane and Danielle----I see Dan in a whole new light--he is the only sensible one out of that five!!! He will get them to do the sensible thing----get Frank out and cripple Boogie! :nuke:

SPOILER !!! OMG! OMG! ALERT ALERT! JANI IS IN DANGER! REPEAT JANI IS IN DANGER! This dumb girl danielle thinks boogie is trust worthy and wants to use the backhouse door! She has no clue!

SPOILER !!! OMG! OMG! ALERT ALERT! JANI IS IN DANGER! REPEAT JANI IS IN DANGER! This dumb girl danielle thinks boogie is trust worthy and wants to use the backhouse door! She has no clue!

She is very stupid, however Dan could still fix this and absolutely cripple Boogie. We will see.

I would be happy with Janelle going. She can go home to her baby and husband. She is so all over the place and she can't seem to get a group together. I don't enjoy the type of game play she is playing this season.

I would be happy with Janelle going. She can go home to her baby and husband. She is so all over the place and she can't seem to get a group together. I don't enjoy the type of game play she is playing this season.

Its too soon! Not before boogie and brit! Especially brit!

Janelle fans breath easy, Alison won't let her girl get evicted!

As much as I would love to see Janelle get blindsided and sent packing it just is not going to happen.

I dont know??? Smh!