Janelle, Week 4 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/9

CeCiMom

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is ready to play!!!! She has her game face on!!! be afraid very afraid!!! Bwahhhahaha! This is going to be good! Thank Allison for the new drama that going to be occuring in that house!!! :lol:

Whichever one wins HOH (except her, of course) needs to make nice and not even drop a hint that she's getting backdoored this

week. Would love to see the look on her face from being extremely blindsided by EVERYONE.

guessing she is safe this week

dan wont let danielle nom her :animated_bouncy:

Right after the coaches reset the game my 12 year old nephew said "they might as well give Janelle the $500,000 and let her go home and everyone else can battle for the $50,000 in a fair game". Talk about out of the mouths of babes and almost teens!

I hope Janelle gets to at least oust Mike Boogie.

Janelle has been very smart snowing Insanielle! She is so insecure that Janelle will have her wrapped arounde her finger. She kept begging Janelle to tell her she looked skinny during hOH?!!

"Insanielle." LOL

Give her time enough and Janelle will have Danielle begging her to be matron of honor at her pretend wedding to Shane.

The biggest floater this season. I swear she's spent more time up in HOH these first 3 weeks than anyone else in the game.

She just happens to be competitive.

I wouldnt call her a floater just yet.. I mean, she had to work for other people..

now that she is playing i CANT wait to see her kick butt!

An eye for an eye. Its not like Wil or Joe EVER showed her any respect like Danielle does for Dan or Frank does for Boogie.

agree with that...but have to agree with Wil that she was condesceding when she said she saved him and insulted his own game play...loved Jani in all her seasons and rooted for her!...but not feeling the love this season for her at all.....she is so self-involved..switching sides and not liking that trait.. I know its gameplay..but her take on it this season I do not like..she seems like such a b*iotch

Janelle did save Wil, twice, while Wil's done virtually nothing but make a huge mess with his lie for the unecessary purpose of blindsiding Frank. Wil has seemed very unappreciative of Janelle's help, imo, and such a drama queen.

I agree, and Wil has too much pride to realize it. You know what they say, though: "Pride comes before a fall..."

She know this game so well, its crazy.

she can play people over like crazy... i loved the bit about her not having emotioons.. it was halrious to me..

she is the single most competitve person to ever play this game, imo. I cant wait to see her continue to controll the house, but now she can have more power..

it would be smart to align with her.