Mike "Boogie", Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan is not smarter if he is taking Boogies word.

Don't get me wrong--I never liked Dan and I never will. But he's better than Boogie so I hope it's Boogie who goes out first. Otherwise I'd like them both gone anyway.

Dan is way down in the polls on Jokers--they are furious! There is also another site where he has two hate threads no love thread.

everyone who associates themselves with Boogie loses.

Boogie = YUCK!!!!!! The way he acted the other night was unreal!! He was just upset that he was gonna be screwed over in front of america but yet it is ok for him to treat people any way he wants!! Makes me sick!!!!! and the way he calls Dani Chubby sickens me!!!! Very rude and disgusting!!!!! I pray that he is soon GONE!!! Just can't stand the way he acts!!!!!!

Dan is not smarter if he is taking Boogies word.

I disagree .. sometimes the enemy of an enemy is a friend. I think that it might be good for him to be in Mike's corner right now, but I do not think that this is a trust circle which will last longer than either one can throw the other. This is an alliance of convenience nothing more, and Dan knows that Jani is the comp queen .. and will be hard for him to beat in the end, it's actually a good move for them both to team up to get her out atm.

Boogie = YUCK!!!!!! The way he acted the other night was unreal!! He was just upset that he was gonna be screwed over in front of america but yet it is ok for him to treat people any way he wants!! Makes me sick!!!!! and the way he calls Dani Chubby sickens me!!!! Very rude and disgusting!!!!! I pray that he is soon GONE!!! Just can't stand the way he acts!!!!!!

I agree it is gross, and personally I would not want to be his friend or involved in his life. It's clear he's made a lot of money IRL and is use to women with 0% body fat throwing themselves at him for $$ so he has that gross double standard/broken mirror syndrome in which he thinks he's god's gift to women, but all they see is $$$.

That being said, he is right, she is a bit chubby, but not unattractively so.. she is definitely healthy, and that's refreshing to see. By modern standards, Marilyn Monroe would of been considered fat. Just saying.

From a game play perspective I find boogie amusing and interesting, as 90% of the time I am laughing at him, as he trips over his own ego. The funniest thing about him, is he is great at generating his own hype in the game, and people get suckered in by it. It makes for entertainment value.

And Booger and Frank confirm they will put up Shane if either of them win HOH. *smh* :angry:

Who would have saw that coming?? With Boog being so trustworty and all. :lol: They all deserve to be decimated by Mike Boogie. I'm amazed they trust him over Janelle.

Who would have saw that coming?? With Boog being so trustworty and all. :lol:

I know, right? Do they not remember who he played with in season 2 and all stars? The only player to ever say he was lying and never to trust him, and they trusted him anyway. I am still hoping Janelle can pull this one out of her behind. :faint:

I know, right? Do they not remember who he played with in season 2 and all stars? The only player to ever say he was lying and never to trust him, and they trusted him anyway. I am still hoping Janelle can pull this one out of her behind. :faint:

I don't think that's going to happen. They're all still lying to her. Then when she says that she's been told she's safe, they all scream that she's the liar, behind her back of course. The extremes they're going to is unreal.

Dan is telling Boog he wants to tell her tonight and Boog is absolutely disagreeing with him. Will see if someone decides to have a little compassion and overide the vicious people who are looking forward to humiliating her for entertainment.

Janelle's next target is Shane so, I don't see how the decision to keep her is any better than keeping Frank. (Janelle's going home because of her own doing not because people believe Boogie is a more trustworthy alliance.)

On the other hand Mike is as scummy as they come and I don't think he can be trusted for the long haul but, I would like for him to keep this "Silent 6" deal for a couple weeks. I doubt that happens though... guess it all depends on who the next HoH is...

I remember in Season 7 Boogie and Will were kinda committed to that Legion of Doom alliance for a couple weeks. It didn't last, but they were kinda loyal for a week or two. I expect this to hapen with the secret 6, or atleast I hope so. Boogie owes them one. But it is Boogie after all....

I remember in Season 7 Boogie and Will were kinda committed to that Legion of Doom alliance for a couple weeks. It didn't last, but they were kinda loyal for a week or two. I expect this to hapen with the secret 6, or atleast I hope so. Boogie owes them one. But it is Boogie after all....

Boogie will use them until he doesn't need them anymore. But this year, he doesn;t have a Will to help him get out off the bad situations.