Mike "Boogie", Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Janelle's next target is Shane so, I don't see how the decision to keep her is any better than keeping Frank. (Janelle's going home because of her own doing not because people believe Boogie is a more trustworthy alliance.)

I agree.

If the housemates has an ounce of sense....and that includes Janelle and Dan (Frank and Brittany are too dumb to know any better) they should have backdoored Mike. He is the most obnoxious player ever and a liar and a sneek. I hope he gets booted out soon. I hope Frank goes but I'm sure they will kick out Janelle. Unfortunately.

This is a sad literal fact: When this man's face suddenly appears in close up --I am usually shocked. He is so ugly. The chin and the nose almost meet, the poor mouth is sunken in (like someone without their dentures in) leaving enormous nasolabials folds --like giant parentheses on each side of that mouth . The bulging bug eyes and botoxed eyebrows, lifted to the skys ( like a woman's) do not help any either. In short the Outside, is just like --he is on the inside----Hideous!!! Also like a woman is his rapt attention he lavishes on the dashing men he seems to be completely in love with. My gaydar tells me plenty and probably explains why he seems to have no time for women at all. H-m-m-m-m Boogie, indeed.

Well im going have to pull for boogie and frank now becuz i cant stand the rest of the house! I hope he takes them by storm! Jani told them not to trust him but they did and now they get what they deserve!