Mike "Boogie", Week 4

CeCiMom

He is so upset that they lied to him about Frank being voted out. Oh no, really? People in the house lied! And they lied to Boogie, the greatest player of all time!

Why are they all so worried about Boogie being mad? All convos after the HoH have been about Boogie knowing that Frank was going. So what? He'll get over it. Vote him out and you won't have to worry about him again.

Must disagree with you. Boogie is not and NEVER was the greatest player of all time. That would be Dr Will, followed by Janelle and Evil Dick. Boogie is nothing without a pair of coattails to hang on to. And unfortunately for Frank, and fortunately for us, he has chosen Frank, dimwit extrodinaire!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boogie is to afraid of looking stupid to America. And he is looking real stupid. He needs a strong player to survive, like with Dr Will. That's why he is so in love with Frank. He is not smart enough to play this game by himself. Look at him, dressed like a 13 year old boy.

Apparently, Frank is not so strong either. He won one HOH on a guessing game. Big deal. These two both need to go and they also need to be reprimanded for the ignorant names they are referring to females as. I guess Janelle had it right when she said that Boogie (real grown-up name btw) hates women, especially strong women. Maybe he needs to come out of the closet because I believe there's more to his Bromance/Shomances with males than just game play.

Take Wil down and replace him with Mike, that way they will both have to fight it out to get the votes to stay. Stinky or Slimmy, which do you want in the house?

Brilliant suggestion, but will anyone have the common sense to think of it? Most likely not, but we can hope.

Boog's screwed all the coaches with his big idea of getting Janelle out before the JH. If he and Frank would happen to make it to F2, it would be great to see Frank beat him because Boog will never beat any newbie. No coach will win without the votes. If a coach had at least 3 sure votes (from the other coaches), it wouldn't be that hard for those coaches to sway only one newbie. What a duma$$ Boog's being.

But, if he and Frank are successful with this, kudos. Are they really that skilled at convincing others they're trustworthy or are the others just that stupid?

Don't see either Boogie or Frank getting to end, maybe not even jury house. Boogie is nothing without someone to pull him to the end and Frank isn't as strong at comps as everyone seems to think. He would have won more than one if that were the case. As for the chance that they could get there, I would hope that all the females would get an idea of their ignorant comments about them. It's too bad that there isn't an option of neither to win in the end. Sometimes, there are those that just don't deserve to be there.

Must disagree with you. Boogie is not and NEVER was the greatest player of all time. That would be Dr Will, followed by Janelle and Evil Dick. Boogie is nothing without a pair of coattails to hang on to. And unfortunately for Frank, and fortunately for us, he has chosen Frank, dimwit extrodinaire!

I was being sarcastic using Boogies words about himself.

First and foremost, I like Frank and think he is a good person. But to be honest, for Mike, I think he thinks Frank is his new "Will Kirby" and so he is going to any means to keep him. Dan wanted Mike to go with him and the other coaches to the end. But now Mike is trying to oust Janelle with a plan for final 6 with others. In my viewpoint, this is not a genius game play but an overaggressive maneauver to keep Frank and make enemies out of Janelle. I know this is harsh, but I think they need to get rid of Frank because this is screwing Mike's game play. He has to be free of Frank so he can stand on his own and play a smarter game without him.

Please Mike, WAKE UP! I doubt Frank has done the maneuvers that Will Kirby did and therefore is not a "Will".

If it's the right thing to do, I think they should keep Frank.

But for the sake of Mike's game, I really think they have to get rid of Frank for Mike to focus on his own game and not rely on Frank.

Sorry, can't like or respect any male that disrespects a female, even if it is out of earshot. Human beings should respect each other, and if they can't at least keep their rude comments to themselves and not spread over tv or the internet.

Also, most should see it's quite obvious that Boogie does NOT have a game without piggybacking someone. He couldn't play the other two seasons without someone's back to ride on, and if Frank leaves (let's hope he does), Boogie won't be too far behind him unless he nuzzles up to Dan. He won't nuzzle up to Janelle or Britney since he has such a distaste for women.

I was being sarcastic using Boogies words about himself.

Apologies. I did notice him refer to himself that way. But, also noticed him correct himself on next episode to say that Dr Will was the greatest player of all time. I guess he must have gotten a text from Will or something. Couldn't see him admitting it without prodding.

Danielle's master, Dan, would talk her out of that. He wants all coaches in the game until at least jury.

Dan knows it's a bad idea to save Frank--he told Boogie he does NOT want it to be final three--Boogie, Frank and him because he(Dan) would be screwed. If he can't convince Danielle it will be a FAIL on his part. I don't believe for a second he wants Frank there no matter what happens.

If Janeele goes homw I hope he turns on "The Avengers" and votes them all out. I hate him and the way he puts down women. Worst season ever!!! :furious3::furious::furious3::furious:

Boogie up in HOH pleading his case to Dan for him to go along with backdoor Janelle plan with Shane and Danielle in attendance.

Boogie said why would you want to keep Janelle unless she is of value to you Dan. He is trying to put Dan on the spot.

on feed 3 and 4 right now...

Cause that's the nature of the game lol smassadi ..

But I am a terrible liar and have trouble being fake about my opinions I'd last all of 2 seconds in that house lol

Cause that's the nature of the game lol smassadi ..

But I am a terrible liar and have trouble being fake about my opinions I'd last all of 2 seconds in that house lol

Honestly I could never do it. :) My face gets red if I lie--forget it you can see me a mile off! I don't like to anyway.

If Janeele goes homw I hope he turns on "The Avengers" and votes them all out. I hate him and the way he puts down women. Worst season ever!!! :furious3::furious::furious3::furious:

A lot of guys talk negatively about women when they're not around, just like lots of girls talk bad about guys when they're gabbing to each other, it's a means of bonding/letting out the frustration that the opposite sex has for one another. I don't have the feeds so naturally I don't know the extent of what he's saying, but it can also be a when you lay down with dogs, pretend you're a dog sort of situation .. not sure how much respect Boogie has for women, and if he's around Boogs alot, he could be trying to simply fit in ..

Just a different take/perspective as to what's going on, only Frank and the women Frank dates knows how he really is with them.

Honestly I could never do it. :) My face gets red if I lie--forget it you can see me a mile off!

I have a nervous tick when I get nervous the corners of my mouth turn up in a smile, and I can't help it. I smirk when extremely nervous or when lying lol I'd be terrible at poker heh

My friend sent me a text and said Boogie was in HOH trying to cut a deal so I hopped online and listened to the pathetic crap he was trying to shovel. He must think they're all idiots. It would be a cold day in you-know-where before I believed a word that came out of his mouth. He is hilarious!! They aren't about to form an alliance with him and Frank.

Now that I've seen tonight's episode I'm confident saying I had his number from the minute he walked in that house. He wanted to lay around all summer and win the easy $100,000 but now he has to actually get off his butt and do something, He's acting like a 10 year old who isn't getting his way.

Buh bye Boogie. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya! :cookoo: