Mike "Boogie", Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting to me that he was the only one who turned down the enter the game situation. Would of thought he'd be all over the potential for money, but perhaps he realizes he's not well liked by the other HG's..

Interesting to me that he was the only one who turned down the enter the game situation. Would of thought he'd be all over the potential for money, but perhaps he realizes he's not well liked by the other HG's..

Maybe he just wanted a bit of cash and maybe he wanted to walk away a winner and maybe he didn't want to spend the time there. Dunno. He definitely did not want to stay or so it seemed to me.

Boogie going on and on and on about what a mistake Dan made by hitting the button. Janelle and Britney didn't cop to hitting the button.

Boogie is being an ass

I get why he didn't want to come into the game. If he stays a coach he has a 3 in 8 shot at $100,000 (down to 2 in 7 with Frank gone). If he comes into the game he's got a 1 in 12 shot at $500,000 and could be at risk right away to be gone.

Plus he probably wanted to keep collecting prizes along the way too and you can't do that if you aren't in the game.

Not to mention (before he got cut off and WBRB) he was saying that the coach's get $20,000 no matter what, so in order to upgrade his money now he has to get to 2nd place or higher. He says it just doesn't make any sense.

He is so upset that they lied to him about Frank being voted out. Oh no, really? People in the house lied! And they lied to Boogie, the greatest player of all time!

Why are they all so worried about Boogie being mad? All convos after the HoH have been about Boogie knowing that Frank was going. So what? He'll get over it. Vote him out and you won't have to worry about him again.

I get why he didn't want to come into the game. If he stays a coach he has a 3 in 8 shot at $100,000 (down to 2 in 7 with Frank gone). If he comes into the game he's got a 1 in 12 shot at $500,000 and could be at risk right away to be gone.

Plus he probably wanted to keep collecting prizes along the way too and you can't do that if you aren't in the game.

Not to mention (before he got cut off and WBRB) he was saying that the coach's get $20,000 no matter what, so in order to upgrade his money now he has to get to 2nd place or higher. He says it just doesn't make any sense.

It would have been 2 in 9, not 2 in 7 (because instead of Coaches it would have been evicted hg's) but, still not as bad as his currect 1 in 12.

But, this isn't the only reason he didn't want the coaches in the game. He has none. Just look at the way he was talking with the Frank last night. All cocky, and FU to them all, pissed at Danielle, Dan, Wil, heck all of them for blindsiding them. Said he wanted to take a xanax and go to bed. This is why he left week 2 in his 1st season and the only reason he won the all-stars is because Dr. Will did ALL the work and let him sleep all summer.

Boogie is his own biggest threat in the house and if he doesn't figure that out soon he will be out the door.

He is so upset that they lied to him about Frank being voted out. Oh no, really? People in the house lied! And they lied to Boogie, the greatest player of all time!

Why are they all so worried about Boogie being mad? All convos after the HoH have been about Boogie knowing that Frank was going. So what? He'll get over it. Vote him out and you won't have to worry about him again.

Jani wants a secret alliance with him! She wants them to work together! How is that going to fit in her plans with brit?

If the coaches got $20,000 (we all heard it was $10,000) and a shot at $100,000 I don't think a coach in their right mind would want to enter the game except for ego.

Boogie already won (with the help of Dr. Will, Erika being clueless and Janelle not wising up fast enough), he gets to sit around all Summer with no threat of slop, hard beds or cold showers and he had a really great shot at the $100,000 with the team he picked. That sounds like a pretty sweet vacation to me.

I can't wait to see Jani and Boogie gone...

That would be wonderful but I don't see that as a "foreseeable circumstance" any time soon, or any of the coaches gone any time soon. I feel that Alison wants a showdown with Janelle, Boogie and the third person who does not count because all the newbie's are basically pawns as the final 3 so that Janelle can get rid of Boogie (a little payback) and win the game.

I think he knows the best he can do is 2nd......he would have gotten $100,000. riding Frank & Ian to the end and now he's after less money and more work. He knows, now, he would have been blindsided had they held the eviction BEFORE the twist as they should have...he's a "if things don't go my way, I'll take my ball & go home" player.....stop with the idle threats MB, just follow the exit signs.

Boogie is despicable now

completely throwing his players under the bus right now...doesnt even care for jenn or ian

He never did care for Jenn or Ian. He put all his money on his horse Frank and planned to ride him to the end. Ian and Jenn are nothing to him but voyes to control.

he gets $20,000 plus he already has $6,000. greedy, greedy greedy--just go home to all your restraunts and lawsuits. Bye