Dan, Week 4

CeCiMom

He does know how to pick out weak minded people he can manipulate, gotta give him kudos for that.....every time Danielle has an idea that doesn't benefit him, he throws out the "your playing personal" card. She may come back to bite his a** though, tonight she reminded him that he was the one who let his emotions get the best of him when he blurted out to MB that he "saved Frank by pushing the button" and (cough, cough....." unwittingly threw Danielle under the bus".

Ya think? I can't stand MB but at least he isn't trying to use his power as "coach" now that he's a player. He, like Dan has to know he can't "win against a newbie" but he's fighting to take Frank with him while Dan is hurting Danielle's game for his own end.

well i cant blame dan! He is in the game now so he is not playing for her anymore! Its not his fault that she needs Dan to validate her! Of course he is gonna use her to his advantage! The only flaw i see in Dan's game plan is shane! He needs to get someone to do his dirty work and get him out!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might not have heard correctly, however after nominations I thought Dan said to Boogie "that's why 'I' made the nominations I did" or words to the effect that the nom's were his choices!

The noms were Dan's choices. Danielle waivered several times but she kept coming back around, insisting that Dan tell her what to do and so he did. Now, suddenly, she thinks keeping Frank/Boog together is a good move even tho F/B know that Danielle was going to vote Frank out last week. She's unbelievably stupid. I look forward to F/B cutting her throat. They both hate her.

The noms were Dan's choices. Danielle waivered several times but she kept coming back around, insisting that Dan tell her what to do and so he did. Now, suddenly, she thinks keeping Frank/Boog together is a good move even tho F/B know that Danielle was going to vote Frank out last week. She's unbelievably stupid. I look forward to F/B cutting her throat. They both hate her.

Ditto!!! You cant trust Boogie!!! And Brit got her all riled up and not Brit is changing her mind and want Frank out! Maybe too late!!! That is why you dont listen to Brit!

This is what I saw years ago. I was one of the only ones who didn't like him his year.

HOWEVER, I have a huge new respect for Dan after last night! Boogie is up to his same back-stabbing scuzzy tricks again, which

people should know by now, but Brittney, Shane,and Danielle are SO STUPID that someone has to lead their stupid butts around

--if it wasn't for Dan, I wonder if they would forget to breathe.

They have no idea what they are doing--they flip every second, whoever talks to them for 5 minutes, Play like emotional fools, they talk and don't listen--

opposite of Dan, who is playing correctly.

I can't agree with you more. Dan is a master and the way he reasons with Danielle is perfect. He can turn her around in 2 seconds and he knows this. He plays it cool enough to make her think it's her idea and that he has her best interests at heart. I also agree with whoever said Dan needs to get rid of Shane. He does.

I have to think that Dan can see that its Britney controlling Danielle and Shane. He would do well to stop wasting his time trying to convince the showmance fakers and work on Britney.

Absolutely. With her gone, it would be smooth sailing. She causes so much trouble.

Well, Britney is probably not going to win anything anytime soon. But Frank/Boogie will and they'll turn on the "Avengers." I see Dan being able to control Danielle/Shane/Britney, and even Janelle, easier than controlling Frank/Boogie. Janelle already has most of the house not liking/trusting her. It's kind of like Howie's nominations where Maggie got him to put up James because they "might" not be able to trust him and leave Maggie's team alone when they knew how dangerous that group was and how close they were to each other. This is a stupid move if they take out Janelle over Frank. Boogie/Frank will run over these people. Plus, they don't care about keeping the coaches in and Dan clearly needs the coaches in for at least two more weeks.

Well, Britney is probably not going to win anything anytime soon. But Frank/Boogie will and they'll turn on the "Avengers." I see Dan being able to control Danielle/Shane/Britney, and even Janelle, easier than controlling Frank/Boogie. Janelle already has most of the house not liking/trusting her. It's kind of like Howie's nominations where Maggie got him to put up James because they "might" not be able to trust him and leave Maggie's team alone when they knew how dangerous that group was and how close they were to each other. This is a stupid move if they take out Janelle over Frank. Boogie/Frank will run over these people. Plus, they don't care about keeping the coaches in and Dan clearly needs the coaches in for at least two more weeks.

Exactly. If Boog and Frank are successful in getting Janelle out this week, the only thing that will make the rest of the game enjoyable is watching Boog/Frank turning on the rest of the Avengers, minus Dan.

Dan knows, if a coach goes before JH, he'd better be sitting next to another coach at the end. The chances of that are slim to none.

They are going to get Dan too! That 3 amigos was just a lie to get Dan to go along with the idea of the back dooring Jani!!! These people are stupid to trust Boogie!

This is the advice I would give Dan: Dan should wash his hands of Danielle! He should tell her yeah I guess you know everything! You have played this game before! You know about people coming back! You know about Boogie keeping his word and he is just not scaming you! I told you to separate from Shane! Now the house sees you as one and will put both of you up! See this is what playing personal gets you! But you will be fine because you know everything!

There will be no coach/vet out before JH. These people are being paid and BB has to get their money's worth. I believe the original plan was to have coaches coach until JH and then they would enter the game. But everything got screwed up with Willie being expelled and Frank was about to get voted out. The reset was the best way to save everybody. Now they are facing the same situation. I think BB would be really happy if Jenn ended up on the block. She has no entertainment value and is expendable.

I'm disappointed he gave the creep Boogie new life! Now I remember why I can't stand him! If he gets the shaft from Boogs it's his own fault. Boogie should be a crushed, broke man right now--instead--erg! :skellington:

There will be no coach/vet out before JH. These people are being paid and BB has to get their money's worth. I believe the original plan was to have coaches coach until JH and then they would enter the game. But everything got screwed up with Willie being expelled and Frank was about to get voted out. The reset was the best way to save everybody. Now they are facing the same situation. I think BB would be really happy if Jenn ended up on the block. She has no entertainment value and is expendable.

When does JH begin?