Dan, Week 4

CeCiMom

Janelle, Boogie think Dan controls Dani. I think Dani should put up Boogie against Dan, then remove Dan and back door Janelle. Dan needs to step it up if he wants to remain in game.....Janelle was whispering all night long with other coaches re: getting out anti-coach newbies i.e. Wil, Frank, Joe, etc...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fear Dan may be messing up at this point. Unless he can really coalesce some numbers, he's putting quite a bit out there. Frank and

Boogie already don't trust him after last night. And the only ones I can see he has for sure (to vote Frank out) are Britney, Shane, and

himself since Danielle can't vote. Getting some "committment" from Ian isn't going to be enough.

I love Dan. It's just so fun watching him interact with the three stooges (Danielle, Britney, Shane) and just taking it all in but directing them in the way he wants them to go. I really love him. :)

You are so right about the three stooges. Dan is thinking circles around them and Britney is so DUMB to be badmouthing Janelle to Dan. Dan will eventually tell Jani everything.

wow jordan one of the worst HG's ever...still don't know why everyone loved them from BB11..jeff and jordan were the worst and america handed them the coup de tat whatever its called

Course you have to think about the fact that Chima, Gnat, and her girlfriend Jesse controlled the house that year. I think viewers were upset about that (I know I was.) and wanted to some other people in the house to get a fair chance to have some of the power.

Here's my thought on Dan's plan.

I think Dan wants a final 3 of him , Boogie , and Danielle. He KNOWS Danielle will be loyal to him so if she wins in final 3 she'll take him and he KNOWS Boogie knows the jury is mostly newbies so, chances are, unless its 2 coaches in the end the coaches don't have a shot at winning. Dan KNOWS Boogie is hated and thinks he can beat him in the end. Plus Boogie is the only other player who has already won the game. Dan wants to keep Janelle and Brittney on his side but he doesn't think they can win enough to be of real value to him.

This is just me guessing - I haven't seen anything on the feeds to "prove" this theory other than Dan's actions. Boogie is more valueable to him than Danielle in the sense that he can not win against Danielle if it's him and her as final 2.

IMO, Dan has a one track mind.......pull MB to finish line beside him so he can BEAT HIM.........it's not about "winning" it's about BEATING the infamous MB in the end........everyone & everything else is insignificant.

Dan has the Pope on his side so watch out, nay-sayers....

LOL, Len.......being Catholic, I can assure you that the history of the church shows that GREED is not frowned upon if it benefits the church, so I'm sure he'd have the Pope's blessing (once he made a significant contribution, of course)

There's no value to Dan in beating Danielle (nobody)........he wants to beat MB at the end more than he wants to win the game and now MB knows it.

I really don't think that Dan thinks beating Boogie is more important then winning the game. That is silly. I think he is just trying to make the best moves one week at a time.

He can't win against Danielle - the jury will be more newbies than coaches and they will give it to the newbie no matter what but especially against Dan or Boogie who have already won the prize. I think Dan knows his best chance of winning is against Boogie and his only chance is against another coach.

I don't know what is in Dan's mind and I don't know who can win against whom. I suspect that money is utmost in all their minds. Why else would they leave hearth and home to spend the summer in that godawful house with those godawful people except for money? I can't imagine using that bathroom or sleeping harem scarem like we did at camp when we were kids and it didn't matter. Psst......it mattered to me; even then. I hated it.

Dan picked the perfect person to befriend. I would tell Dan to mind his own business. He wouldn't pick me in the first place. Danielle is Memphis in panties and a bra.

He does know how to pick out weak minded people he can manipulate, gotta give him kudos for that.....every time Danielle has an idea that doesn't benefit him, he throws out the "your playing personal" card. She may come back to bite his a** though, tonight she reminded him that he was the one who let his emotions get the best of him when he blurted out to MB that he "saved Frank by pushing the button" and (cough, cough....." unwittingly threw Danielle under the bus".

I've been listening to some of the things Dan says to Danielle... and he really is kind of an asshat sometimes....

Ya think? I can't stand MB but at least he isn't trying to use his power as "coach" now that he's a player. He, like Dan has to know he can't "win against a newbie" but he's fighting to take Frank with him while Dan is hurting Danielle's game for his own end.

Dan used the month as Danielle coach to get deep inside her head and establish himself as her protector and friend. Now he is exploiting that in evey way he can. Even though I don't like Danielle, I just want her to wake up and see Dan for what he really is, a cold hearted manipulator just like Janelle. He just wears the nice guy mask and hits with kid gloves.

Dan used the month as Danielle coach to get deep inside her head and establish himself as her protector and friend. Now he is exploiting that in evey way he can. Even though I don't like Danielle, I just want her to wake up and see Dan for what he really is, a cold hearted manipulator just like Janelle. He just wears the nice guy mask and hits with kid gloves.

well said

This is what I saw years ago. I was one of the only ones who didn't like him his year.

HOWEVER, I have a huge new respect for Dan after last night! Boogie is up to his same back-stabbing scuzzy tricks again, which

people should know by now, but Brittney, Shane,and Danielle are SO STUPID that someone has to lead their stupid butts around

--if it wasn't for Dan, I wonder if they would forget to breathe.

They have no idea what they are doing--they flip every second, whoever talks to them for 5 minutes, Play like emotional fools, they talk and don't listen--

opposite of Dan, who is playing correctly.