Dan, Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan always seems so nice, but there is a bit of that cold, cool, calculating snake in the grass ability about him, where he can play without emotion that makes him very dangerous.

He always seems so nice, but if I was in that house I'd be scared of him.

Dan always seems so nice, but there is a bit of that cold, cool, calculating snake in the grass ability about him, where he can play without emotion that makes him very dangerous.

He always seems so nice, but if I was in that house I'd be scared of him.

Yeah. He doesn't yammer much like some of them. It will be interesting to see how he plays this time.

Dan told Boogie Frank was planning to turn on him (Boogie) as soon as Coaches enter game...love Dan...

Janelle told him and they were talking about it.

Those are certainly good strategies by Dan and Janelle (although a bit risky for Dan esp.). I don't think it's going to work though.

However, we shall see. It should actually make Boogie distrust Dan all that much more, knowing that he would lie about Frank planning

to turn on him.

I agree with LenRay and Smassadi.

I would never vote for a winner to repeat win. I just would not. Well, maybe if it was Jordan or Boston Rob; I might. Otherwise, no. I do not believe that America voted for coaches to play, either. It is fine with me at this point; I accepted that it would likely happen and I don't care all that much but I am weary of return houseguests. Give us at least a tiny break from it, please.

I gained a lot of respect for dan last night, when he stayed outside to watch the final three supporting them all the way...Way to go DAN

While some of the others, thought to take care of their own needs first....They really showed their true colors to me, as to what kind of people they are.

I thought Dan did a good job of "coaching" Danielle........but soon after he threw her under the bus and I have a hard time believing his "I was so excitied I blurted it out" excuse.......Dan's too smart & calculating. Maybe he considers Danielle a liability now.

Those are certainly good strategies by Dan and Janelle (although a bit risky for Dan esp.). I don't think it's going to work though.

However, we shall see. It should actually make Boogie distrust Dan all that much more, knowing that he would lie about Frank planning

to turn on him.

Frank did say a few days ago that he would put Boog and Dan up if the coaches came in the game. Frank admitted to Boog he said it, just to throw them off. Boog totally believes Frank. Frank is Boog's new Dr. Will. The question is tho, is Frank really loyal to Boog?

Frank will need to immerse himself with the newbies in a way that he gains their trust. He needs to make them believe he would throw Boogie under

the bus. Then he can report inside info back to Boogie. I believe Frank is actually loyal to Boogie (but not Dan). and I do think Dan would like to see Frank

go so he could have a better chance of linking with Boogie. As long as Frank is there, Dan sees that they have a tight bond.

I agree with LenRay and Smassadi.

I would never vote for a winner to repeat win. I just would not. Well, maybe if it was Jordan or Boston Rob; I might. Otherwise, no. I do not believe that America voted for coaches to play, either. It is fine with me at this point; I accepted that it would likely happen and I don't care all that much but I am weary of return houseguests. Give us at least a tiny break from it, please.

wow jordan one of the worst HG's ever...still don't know why everyone loved them from BB11..jeff and jordan were the worst and america handed them the coup de tat whatever its called

wow jordan one of the worst HG's ever...still don't know why everyone loved them from BB11..jeff and jordan were the worst and america handed them the coup de tat whatever its called

One thing's for sure, it's not called the coup de tat

Loved loved loved Jeff and Jordan. :lol:

In terms of game play she wasn't great. But she had a charming or endearing personality .. I dunno, sometimes I like house guests for reasons that don't have anything to do with game play, and I just like them for them. Others I root for for game play just depends. /shrug am sure others are the same way.