Sign in to follow this  
Yana

SPOILERS

I always go to TDT for Survivor spoilers (king sent me the link ages ago). They broke down the votes and don't seem to be sure that Danni will get all the votes. Who knows, if it is Danni and Stephenie in the final 2 (I think it will be) it may be close as to who wins.

This is from TDT.

Lydia- 4th place; Rafe- 3rd place; Final two: Danni and Stephenie

How the jury votes will essentially be a referendum on Stephenie, voting for or against her, as opposed to an endorsement/rejection of Danni. In Danni's favor: reaching the final two from an extreme minority tribe position (as Chris did in Vanuatu), athleticism, getting along with everyone, and so on. Danni doesn't seem to have many negatives, although three of the jurors were only in a tribe with her after the merge, at which point she was in an opposing alliance.

For Stephenie, she stabbed Jamie and Judd in the back. And she had her little spat with Lydia. Plus, she's a returning player. But she played the game hard, and managed to be at the head of a dominant alliance throughout the game. Similar characteristics to Palau winner Tom Westman. Unlike Tom, however, she didn't pick an unpopular tribemate as her final two opponent. Stephenie's key Ep1 quote may turn out to be: "But I do have that nervousness that maybe they'll see me as too threatening, or maybe I'm not as spectacular as they thought I would have been."

How will the votes break down? We'd guess Rafe is a sure vote for Steph, and perhaps the only one. Bobby Jon is a possible Steph votes (especially in light of his glowing view of her in Ep1). So Steph only needs one other vote to fall her way to win the million. For what it's worth, we've heard Steph was much better liked than has been shown on TV. Whether that translates into votes remains to be seen, however.

As for Danni's votes, Gary is likely to pick her, since they were in an alliance together (although he was with Steph as well), and they share a similar religious background. Judd will probably vote Danni to pay Steph back for booting him. Then there's Jamie. He was strongly anti-Steph in Ep1 ("How am I going to win a million dollars now that she's here?"). But he was later in an alliance with her. And then was unceremoniously removed by her. Probable Danni vote, making three penciled into Danni's column. Lydia's a question mark, but chances are, she'd probably choose Danni, which would tip the scales.

The remaining vote is Cindy. She's been pretty quiet throughout the show. She was not a part of Danni's original Nakum alliance, and only peripherally part of Steph's new Nakum one. Whom does she favor? From her comments on Survivor Live, it sounds like she respects Steph's competitiveness, and blames Rafe and Danni for her own ouster. Could be another Steph vote. Will it be enough? Hard to say.

You can check out the pictures from the last clip of the season HERE. It shows some of the challenges. They also speculate that Danni wins and takes Steph to the final 2 not Rafe. :o After Thursdays show, I was sure she wouldn't go back on her deal with him.

Yeah Jem that's what everyone seems to be saying pretty much... It's too bad that TDT isn't going to be back next year... :(

Yeah Jem that's what everyone seems to be saying pretty much... It's too bad that TDT isn't going to be back next year... :(
:o:o WHAT~!~! Say it isn't so! I don't have time to search. :(:(

Here's a quote from Sucks...

A moment of silence please.

Time to flush TDT

Edited by Yana

Try this place... Just don't let them get to you... They hate newbies and always give them a hard time...

Survivor Sucks

For those of you that are looking for spoilers for S12 here are some that were posted over at suck's by ChillOne who has spoiled before and has always done well with it... They posted this December 11th well before the announcement from Jeff on the finale...

SPOILER

Happy Holidays everyone! Well, ever since Wezzie and Dan broke the news on Survivor's return to Panama, I've been receiving information from the many friends I made while touring the Pearl Islands after the filming of ASS. As of now, I really only have descriptions of contestants; not names (well, except for one). So, I'll leave it up to my spoiling colleagues out here to try to unravel those mysteries before the January premier. But, I also have some game details. So, we can all piece together the puzzle throughout the S12 season. Anyway, here is what I know (so far):

PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE TO READ THIS THREAD IF YOU THINK POTENTIAL SPOILERS WILL NEGATIVELY AFFECT YOUR SURVIVOR VIEWING EXPERIENCE! OK, now that I got that off my shoulders...

To begin, infomation points to a 3-tribe scenario at the beginning of the game. For many, that comes as good news.

Additionally, the production will include the somewhat frequent use of a "penalty island". How it is used in the context of the game, I'm not sure. But, contestants are punished/banished to this island and isolated for a night due to some event in the game. Most likely, it's related to the challenges.

OK, now to the peeps. I know the descriptions of seven contestants; those that probably are in the Final 9 of S12 (based on intel). They are -- with game details associated with each:

1) Military guy ... with Air Force roots and possibly even an astronaut. His name is Barry (or Jerry). Might be the leader and most in control. The intel is that this guy is really kicking ass in the challenges. He wins the family reward challenge. Possible Final 4 candidate.

2) Black Girl ... a nurse. Awarded a family visit from Military guy (see's her husband). Possibly Final 4 candidate.

3) A very small man ... Awarded a family visit from Military guy (see's his son). Possibly Final 4 candidate.

4) Blonde girl ... does not get along with Air Force guy. When all are spending time with their families, she is sent to "penalty island". Does not get to see her mom. Possible Final 4 candidate.

5) Another blonde girl (noticible highlights in her hair). Voted off right before the family reward episode. Possible jury member. 7th place?

6) Asian guy ... sent to "penalty island" early in the game. Comes back to help his team win the next challenge. Possible jury member. 6th, 8th or 9th place?

7) Caucasian Girl w/ blonde rasta-style hair ... Possible jury member. 6th, 8th, or 9th place?

Well, that's it for now. I know there are 2 people missing from the Final 9 equation. But, as of now, we should have enough to chew on to make for fun conversation and debate (especially when mixed with other S12 spoilers). As I hear more, I will post. And, when the contestants are officially revealed, it should make for even more fun matching them up with this intel.

Best wishes to everyone this holiday season.

- The ChillOne

Here's a screen shot taken at the end of the S11 when the previews were on for S12... There are three boats here... Blurry but still three boats...

3boats.jpg

Here's a cap of the logo for S12...

S12logo.jpg

Is this the immunity necklace in the background?

th_immunity.jpg