Sign in to follow this  
Yana

SPOILERS

I don't know about who's in the F2, but I do know that the winner hasn't been announced yet... The only way the winner would be known is if everyone on the jury went against their contract and told each other who they voted for... :D

I heard Lydia or Judd will be in the final 2..at least one of them

I don't know if I believe that Lydia would make it all the way to the final 2. She certainly isn't strong enough and I don't get the impression that she is liked enough by the tribe to get that far.

Judd OK... but not Lydia...

IMO -- if Danni gets the immunity this week, as some spoilers are saying, then I think Lydia is GONE. She is their throwaway -- unless Judd or someone else does something to cut their own throats.

Which is entirely possible, considering they are all morons...

IMO -- if Danni gets the immunity this week, as some spoilers are saying, then I think Lydia is GONE. She is their throwaway -- unless Judd or someone else does something to cut their own throats.

Now I see why you are doing so well in the challenge..reading the spoilers LOL

I have not read spoilers all season but The season sucks so much (Not so much the season but the people) that I don't mind reading the spoilers now

WOO HOO Here are some pictures of Danni with the Immunity Necklace

danniimmunity.jpg

danniin2.jpg

at least that what it looks like

Edited by nebartist

i think Wafe winning immunity umteen times is a throat cutter. I think Cindy and Lydia and maybe Judd can be convinced of his dominance.

i can hope...can't i?? :rolleyes:

Do you have a source on this? With so many different theories on the final 2, I am just wondering. Thanks.

Lets just say... I have a relative that is well, close, to a camera man. No names. Sorry

Do you have a source on this? With so many different theories on the final 2, I am just wondering. Thanks.

Well. Let's just say I have a relative that is uhmm, "close" to a camera man. No names sorry. Enjoy the finale :)

I heard once it gets down to the final two, something very mysterious happens. I don't know all the details, but I did overhear something about "Colonel Mustard in the Study with an Immunity Idol.".

Luckily, I read online that a friend of a friend of an aquaintance of a key grip's brother-in-law's high school sweetheart's third cousin twice removed personally witnessed four nosey teenage kids and a talking great dane show up in an old van with flowers painted on it and solve the mystery at the finale.

Here is a direct quote from Jeff Probst: "... and I would have gotten away with it too if not for you meddling kids."

It must be true, because I read it online...

Edited by Gorilla

Although I don't mind hearsay/spoilers/gossip... Gorilla, that was down right hilarious! :D

:lol::lol::lol: Gorilla, you are my new hero...that was BRILLIANT!

Well here's is an interesting bit of info I just found on the SurvivorSucks website! I don't know who here plays the fantasy league, but if you do, you know what I'm talkin about when I say that they've had HUGE problems on the website this season. I've come to the point where I really think that someone is personally sabotaging the site or is INCREDIBLY STUPID. Anyway, a couple of times they have listed someone as voted off even before they actually were. Well, now someone at SurvivorSucks has posted a screen shot from the actual fantasy league website showing everyone voted off EXCEPT Danni and Stephanie. 1,2,3...hmmmmm!!! Definitely doesn't look doctored to me..

Kayo,

Here's a link to the picture that I posted here at Morty's... :)

mistake?

Check it out! I think maybe the person that wins the RC this week will have to choose if they want a car or if they would like to give theirs up so everyone else can have one... It also appears to be a super challenge where they play all the games from this season...

cars.jpg

Guest ranster627

okay so I was reading at Sucks (thanx Yana) and they have Steph and Danni as final two ... they seem to predict Danni as winning by a nose ... I totally disagree and think that if Steph makes it, people may consider that it took two shows to get her there!!!!

see i think the total opposite. if stephanie gets to the final two i think they will give it to danni because steph already had her try.

I don't know if you all saw it or not but it was shown who wins the immunity at F4... It's Rafe and he is insured of at least F3 due to it... This was shown at the end of tonight's show... So is it really Rafe or do you think it might be misdirection from the producers?

Here's a screen shot I found over at sucks...

rafein.jpg

I don't know if you all saw it or not but it was shown who wins the immunity at F4... It's Rafe and he is insured of at least F3 due to it... This was shown at the end of tonight's show... So is it really Rafe or do you think it might be misdirection from the producers?

Here's a screen shot I found over at sucks...

rafein.jpg

Yes, I saw that too and it sure looks like the letter Jeff is holding is a "D" for Danni, but she may have just gotten a vote and that is all. I sure hope so. I'm rooting for her!

Nah that's a shadow... Here's a link so you can see it in motion...

shadow

:) Sunny I thought the same thing you did before the link... I was for sure that Danni got at least one vote, cause that did look like a D... I am just glad the motion link shows us it is a shadow...

Well, Cindy got voted out last night. If their were any wavering votes, I think they were "unwavered by her talking so much about the car when she and Steph returned-----

One thing I like about this show is you don't have anybody there saying "I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE MUNNNNNNEEEEE!!!" They're all in it big-time , and they're more rabid as the numbers dwindle. These people really want to win bad. Judd went bonkers when he was voted out, and Cindy didn't take it at all well, either, throwing one last jab about her new car out there before she left. Gotta love it.

Yana - You're fabulous at picking up all the 'secret' clues caught either online or elsewhere. Great eye! I posted this on another thread but thought it might fit on this thread as well. This morning I was watching a promotional announcement for "Live with Regis and Kelly" and lo and behold . . . I think they showed the winner of "Survivor: Guatemala" inadvertently.

The talk show was promoting the appearance of the "Survivor" winner but instead of showing ALL the possibilities, they only showed one picture and it was on the screen for a long time. In other words, they had plenty of time to show the other remaining "Survivors" if they were merely promoting the 'generic' winner.

Ironically, it corroborates what Yana came across. This gets very confusing to me though since the finale is SUPPOSE to be live on Sunday night. Well, if it turns out to be true, I'm going to say too many people obviously were in on the 'secret' to keep it quiet.

Out of respect for those that don't want to know who they showed as the winner of "Survivor: Guatemala," I've put it below but you have to highlight it to read it. This way, no one has to get a sneak peek if they don't want to . . . again, this is ONLY who the "Live with Regis and Kelly" promotional ad claimed was the winner:

The picture of Danni was shown as they announced "We'll have the winner of 'Survivor: Guatemala.'"

Yana - You're fabulous at picking up all the 'secret' clues caught either online or elsewhere. Great eye! I posted this on another thread but thought it might fit on this thread as well. This morning I was watching a promotional announcement for "Live with Regis and Kelly" and lo and behold . . . I think they showed the winner of "Survivor: Guatemala" inadvertently.

The talk show was promoting the appearance of the "Survivor" winner but instead of showing ALL the possibilities, they only showed one picture and it was on the screen for a long time. In other words, they had plenty of time to show the other remaining "Survivors" if they were merely promoting the 'generic' winner.

Ironically, it corroborates what Yana came across. This gets very confusing to me though since the finale is SUPPOSE to be live on Sunday night. Well, if it turns out to be true, I'm going to say too many people obviously were in on the 'secret' to keep it quiet.

Out of respect for those that don't want to know who they showed as the winner of "Survivor: Guatemala," I've put it below but you have to highlight it to read it. This way, no one has to get a sneak peek if they don't want to . . . again, this is ONLY who the "Live with Regis and Kelly" promotional ad claimed was the winner:

The picture of Danni was shown as they announced "We'll have the winner of 'Survivor: Guatemala.'"

whrere the hell is the link?

Just highlight the text and all will be revealed... :)

Guest ranster627
Just highlight the text and all will be revealed... :)

Since the winner is revealed live, I don't buy into it ... I do however believe she will be in the final 2, which is as about as much spoiling as anyone can do ...