Sign in to follow this  
Yana

SPOILERS

Right Buggin... I also think you might be right Adria... I am glad they are getting things right and it was just the weeks... Good job... I know the feeling of having someone tell you a spoiler and then it coming out wrong...

LOL its a bad one.

Love ya' Yana

Next on 10/6's Show

In an unexpected twist, members of the two tribes are shuffled.

While one Survivor dangles his feet in the crocodile-infested waters, something nibbles on his toes.

A very close Immunity Challenge leads into a tense Tribal Council that could end with a tie

I've been given two names as bootee's this week...

Blake and Margaret... We shall see...

Just FYI- there is also a post on a different site (the one where the person who used to post spoilers here posts now, by said person) that lists spoilers for the rest of the season -- but I haven't compared what he posted to what the girl at Sucks posted. I am not sure what to believe at this point. I figure if they are right this week and next, then I might think they are onto something.

So can you let us know where the other "spoiler" is posting? Thanks!

The girl over at sucks has been proven to be a hoax... Just thougt I would let ya'll know... I posted over there too last year and the admin makes you give them proof that your spoiler is true and Anti is saying that she is a hoax...

This was in T.V. guide for eppy 6:

Here is what it says:

"Another Survivor episode, another great twist. This week both teams go to Tribal Council and send someone home. But first, there's a rough-and-tumble reward challenge called 'boulder smash' (shows a picture of a large ball thing about 7' in diameter with two women on each side from opposing teams pushing against it....looks like Lydia and Cindy(?) verses Amy(?) and Danni). The losing tribe has to vote out a member. Then again, so must the winning tribe. Hey, nobody ever said life on Survivor would be fair!"

Next week will be a double boot!

^that picture as been reported for episode six! which means amy, danni, cindy and stephenie make it past this week, which means that most likely Yaxha wins immunity tomorrow. and since cindy is still there then that means margarett is going to voted off this week.

so 5th person voted off will be margarett. but if there is a double tribal council, i am worried that cindy has no chance but i have also heard that lydia is going to be voted off instead of cindy.

here are some spoilers i have gathered

survivors that make it to the family challenge-danni, judd, stephenie, rafe, cindy

survivors that make it to the jury-bobby jon, jamie

thats seven i also think brandon will make jury, and i think unless there is another switch then gary and amy and brian will be voted off b4 blake. so maybe blake makes merge. that leaves 1 more spot. lydia gary or amy or brian? if its double tc that counts out lydia unless a tribe switch.

I found this for eppy 7...

Survivor : Guatemala

Episode 7

"Surprise Enemy Visit"

October 27

8pm EDT

CBS

scenes for episode 6 shown tonight , show amy getting hurt again and the big ball rolling over her . It would be my guess that it will be her for Yaxha that they vote off .

as for Nakum , I would guess they will vote off Margrette ,

as a double iviction that would be the logical guesses after seeing the experts for next week thus far.

I think you are right about Amy being gone since it will be a double Tribal. I'm not sure it will be Margaret that would be too predictable and you know Survivor is never predictable!! LOL

I found this screen shot showing Gary voted off... This shot was taken last night after Jamie was voted off... It has been changed now and doesn't show Gary as voted off... Do you all think it might be a small hint for next week or just another stupid mistake like the tribe leader boards not showing?

spoiler4vr.jpg

I think it's probably just another stupid mistake, like they made with Crappy on CBS's website last BB season. B)

I hope Gary is next. I wish he was voted out last night. I would've rather seen him gone that Jamie.

Why's that? Jamie was just so annoying with his paranoia. His smugness was also grating. I also feel Gary has just played a better game than him. I'm just curious as to why you fell the opposite way. B)

yeah, gary is cool, jamie sucked

Okay! I like the way you put it better. You are the soul of brevity my friend. B)

The finale of Survivor is not live , but taped in front of a live audience . All of these players been home for a while but under contract to not be public or make public statements on the shows outcome.

If it's taped in front of a "LIVE" audience....How do they keep the entire audience quiet?

If it's taped in front of a "LIVE" audience....How do they keep the entire audience quiet?

The key word there was final show , as in the finale , when the winner is announced. lol

I have only watched the last 2 seasons of Survivor...both times the finale was two hours long. The first hour was taped and is the last time they are on site and the final votes cast and Jeff unning off into the sun set with the vote jar...The second hour was the live show with the the reunion, the vote counting, and winner announced.

I remember this because with my first season, I thought it was poor scheduling to have the winner announced on a seperate hour...what if ppl didn't set their VCR or TIVO for the second hour, they would be SOL. In my second season I expected it to be like that and didn't get upset about it.

FINAL 2----

Stephanie and Cindy----winner to be announced on live show. VERY heated final tribal counsel

Damn spoilers! I just can't help myself....

Stephanie and Cindy you say...In that case...GO CINDY!!!! Somebody around here said it best when they called Steph - StephaME. She drives me up the wall that one!

I heard it was a Danni and Rafe final two with Danni winning....

I'm happy to just wait, however, it would be nice if there was no Stephame. However, I'm not sure how Skeletor would end up in the final two with Rafe...