Sign in to follow this  
Yana

SPOILERS

Bobby Jon and Steph will be joining the new survivors...

Tribe names are Yaxha' and Nakum...

2 more surprise guest will also be joining and perhaps one will be another prior survivor (some believe this to be Mike Skupin) making the total survivors this season 20...

Episode #1: Big Trek, Big Trouble, Big Surprise: R.C. 11 mile over night hike, winners: Nakum: Reward will be the better of two camps and flint...

I.C.: Canoe race, Wok lighting... Don't yet know the winner of that one...

This is what I know so far...

Bobby Jon and Steph will be joining the new survivors...

Tribe names are Yaxha' and Nakum...

2 more surprise guest will also be joining and perhaps one will be another prior survivor (some believe this to be Mike Skupin) making the total survivors this season 20...

Episode #1: Big Trek, Big Trouble, Big Surprise: R.C. 11 mile over night hike, winners: Nakum: Reward will be the better of two camps and flint...

I.C.: Canoe race, Wok lighting... Don't yet know the winner of that one...

This is what I know so far...

Why bring those two back?

From what I hear it's populartiy...

Hey guys, if you want a great place to add to your resource for spoilers (other than Morty's of course) check out True Dork Times.

Here is the link...

True Dork Times - Survivor Spoilers

Hope you have fun and - Don't Get Lost!!!!!

Guest DenimPerzina

I LOVE STEPHANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see her again. You mean stephanie the sexy chick from last year right?

The one who was the only one left on her tribe?

Yes it is Steph from last year and Bobby Jon too... now here's a little more to let you all in on

The immunity idol has been spotted at Yaxha camp, therefore it is speculated that Yaxha Tribe wins the first immunity challenge.

I heard Jeff Probst on a radio show in Chicago today and he was saying that Gary (ex pro football guy) used an alias, because he didn't want anyone to know who he was. Gary decided if anyone recognized him he would just say "I get that a lot", but deny it was him. Gary was afraid Danni was going to recognize him, because she is a sports radio talk show host, and 'out' him. Jeff Probst never said if anyone recognized Gary or not.

Here is something else I found out... Don't know about you all but I see the Suvivor count is now at 20 and one coach...

Greg and Colleen are returning players this season. Rupert is a coach who lives with both tribes.

ETA: I now have reason to believe this might have been a statement to mislead... If I get something more concrete I will post it here...

How was the live finale show??? Wish i could have watched it. hey, can i borrow your time machine?? Fast foreward a couple months to confirm this??? thanks!!

also, where are the facts to back this up

the Winner of this season's survivor is DANNI.

you herad it here first, so dont be surprised.

Well that would be just fine with me, I like her the most!!!

That wouldn't suprise me. She is seemingly physically fit, intelligent, and personable (sports commentator).

She certainly has already started playing the game by day 3. We saw this when she told Brian about Gary being ex-NFL. Now we know there would be no reason for her to tell him that in the middle of a mud pit if she didn't want to stir the pot and cause disention.

It was smart of her to ensure that if they didn't know that now they do. I think her goal was to ensure he would be voted out if he hadn't been forthcoming with that tidbit. He is physically fit guy who she sees as a threat. Them getting rid of him would have left some less physically fit players.

Also, she knows all about sports which the guys will love. She is easy on the eyes, which the guys will love. And also, she seems like a personable chick who is confident with herself, who knows hot to not intimdate other women. Which is always hard, because women can be cruel, especially to other women.

BUT this is all just speculation since she could be voted out next for all I know. She can't be the "winner" because the finale is live. But a good guess nevertheless

But if you do have that time machine, can you tell me who wins the Super Bowl, then I could amaze my friends with the winning prediction.

i think the other 2 returning people are jim and morgan, the first 2 voted off. because in both their interviews each one said something that they possibly couldnt have known unless they were there. jim said something about how he doesnt like judd which could also mean taht judd is pre jury boot. and morgan said something about rafe said that he took it the hardest when she was voted off, but rafe is spoiled to make it really far in the game so morgan i think will come back into the game, plus morgan said something along the lines of that we didnt want to get rid of steph but we regreted it. hmm.

so spoilers i have gathered.

steph makes it far

rafe makes it far

i speculate that danni, brian and brooke make it far, gary makes it to jury, brianna makes it to jury, judd makes it to jury

i am going on a limb here and say (you heard it here first) morgan will return to the game.(i hope).

edited:colleen wont come back she declined last time she will decline if they asked her this time, if someone from the past survivors come back i hope its jen or neleh or heidi or christa or elisabeth or dolly, but i really hope it is morgan.

Come on, don't forget the St. Patty's day picture from last season... They spend time together after the show is rapped... This isn't like Big Brother which is live... These people all came home in August... They have had time to talk since then... And lets not forget that Jim has said that Judd gave them "bad" water... I wouldn't like someone I thought gave me bad water either...

Yeah one of them is supposed to be Mike Supkin or something like that... A past Survivor... Read the posts above where you posted...

The finale of Survivor is not live , but taped in front of a live audience . All of these players been home for a while but under contract to not be public or make public statements on the shows outcome.

Near the end of last season, our local CBS station (don't know if others did too) ran a contest and gave away tickets to the live final show....the winnner was flown out the day before and returned the day after the show was to the TV. I do know that she won and was notified a week before the final show aired. Survivor final show is always 2 hrs....one hour they are on the site and the next hour they are in California for the vote counting and reunion. It was the vote counting and reunion that the woman won tickets to.

I highly doubt that. There would be information all over the internet if that was the case. There are like 200 people at the vote counting thing... it just gives away the show. that didnt happen.

The reunion style show is the one that is live... I can't remember exactly, but it's shown either right after the votes are counted and we know who won or they count the votes right at the start of that part... It's the Survivors that have been home and have been for a while... I think the reunion show is when they announce the winner and no-one knows until that night, but the votes are still done while they are at the location... Why do you think they have what is called a loser's lounge? It's the hotel the jury stay's at... They claim the box is locked and that the jury has signed contracts stating they will not discuss their vote with anyone including the rest of the jury... The winner has been decided, but no-one know's who won... These people can see each other between the last day of TC when the jury votes and the live show...

The reunion style show is the one that is live... I can't remember exactly, but it's shown either right after the votes are counted and we know who won or they count the votes right at the start of that part... It's the Survivors that have been home and have been for a while... I think the reunion show is when they announce the winner and no-one knows until that night, but the votes are still done while they are at the location... Why do you think they have what is called a loser's lounge? It's the hotel the jury stay's at... They claim the box is locked and that the jury has signed contracts stating they will not discuss their vote with anyone including the rest of the jury... The winner has been decided, but no-one know's who won... These people can see each other between the last day of TC when the jury votes and the live show...

Who wins? I am sure you are right, they must talk to each other. Does anyone have a spoiler they would like to share?

Guest imbuggin

I have a friend who works on the show. EVERYONE payers and staff Sign a contract that if they discuss the outcome they are liable for 5 million+ dollars. That's why they don't speak out.

Right Buggin... I also think you might be right Adria... I am glad they are getting things right and it was just the weeks... Good job... I know the feeling of having someone tell you a spoiler and then it coming out wrong...