General Questions (Part 2)

straykat

My apoligies if this question has been answered somewhere else on the forums...Wasn't there a mention last week that past houseguests would be able to compete since they were re-setting the game? Maybe I was imagining that.

I haven't been able to watch the shows and catch up on all the re-caps from the week, but from what I've read I haven't seen anything indicating that.

Thanks!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many people threw the comp last night! Lol! It was so obvious! Jenn, wil, ian lost to brit on purpose but he still showed his hand by nom brit against shane instead of boogie against frank! I think they are too dumb to realize this! And dan! Maybe ash too! Did i forget anyone? They are so afraid not making it to jury!

I am getting really really really angry at the feeds. I wish there as a complaint box and we didn't have to call India to complain.

Just about every 5 sentences they go to FOTH for NO REASON. They don't want the feeders to know too much of the game talk. Nobody is singing so there is not reason to constantly cut us off.

It is getting worse and worse.

BB should do something to the HGs when they sing or continue to talk/do something that they aren't allowed to do. BBUK will punish the whole house for violations. They will loose hot water for a few days or loose the use of flat irons, blow dryers, etc. Right now, the HG couldn't care less that the feeds get cut, they just do what they want.

i agree, they need to punish the whole house and it would stop. Whether it is taking stuff away or my favorite, taking money from their checks. If I lost money because someone would not quit singing, believe me, I would shut them up. Take money BB-stop this sh## now!!!!

The past houseguests returning was ONLY if the coaches turned down the offer of re-joining the game, they re-joined so that is off the table.

Ok - thanks. You think by re-setting the game it would allow evicted guests to re-join. Oh well. I am not liking this season so far. I don't think its fair they got to week 4 without actually playing.

Is it true that some of the posters on the MB are really famous former HGs from BB past? I wish they would make their presence known. If I were Jerry Matthews from "Leave it to Beaver" I'd be upfront about it. What about you guys.....

Is it true that some of the posters on the MB are really famous former HGs from BB past? I wish they would make their presence known. If I were Jerry Matthews from "Leave it to Beaver" I'd be upfront about it. What about you guys.....

Len I always thought you were Bette Midler in disguise. hummmm

I might be Allison Grodner's spy... or not.

Ah HAAAA, Marty! Actually I'm Judy Garland's bastard son...lol.......and I did see a lot of Bette on tours in her early days. remember when she was on TV first time...1969 Johnny Carson Show...I was in college dorm watching this on lounge TV. I remember thinking "who is this girl?" Bette was the first entertainer to ever do a musical number as a mermaid in a wheelchair, zipping all over the stage. lolololol.

Ah HAAAA, Marty! Actually I'm Judy Garland's bastard son...lol.......and I did see a lot of Bette on tours in her early days. remember when she was on TV first time...1969 Johnny Carson Show...I was in college dorm watching this on lounge TV. I remember thinking "who is this girl?" Bette was the first entertainer to ever do a musical number as a mermaid in a wheelchair, zipping all over the stage. lolololol.

Wuddup LenRay, you Bastard

BB should do something to the HGs when they sing or continue to talk/do something that they aren't allowed to do. BBUK will punish the whole house for violations. They will loose hot water for a few days or loose the use of flat irons, blow dryers, etc. Right now, the HG couldn't care less that the feeds get cut, they just do what they want.

LOL! I hadn't seen your post & just posted about this exact thing on another thread! Great minds!

So why didn't they vote Danielle out instead of JoJo to knock Dan out of the game??? As a coach this would only make sense right?

Dam is is so likeable and at that time they were still trying for a "coaches alliance" which Boogie shot down with pure honesty with Jani...he distrusted her motives and emoted that sentiment to her

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name