General Questions (Part 2)

straykat

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite sentence just happened. Danielle "What are you on the Janielle train now since you worked out with her? She promised to work out with me and has ignored me all day!

Hey there is only one train going down the track in BB14 and that is the Dan Train! train.gif

I'll wait until Danielle and Shane are alone and hear their convo before I believe that Frank is going on Thursdcay.

Yeah but neither of them have the slightest backbone when standing up to their coaches. Shane is even worse. Shane was completely on board with backdooring Janelle and was talking to Boogie and Frank like it was going to happen this morning and then as soon as he found out Britney was having doubts he was right back to getting out Frank. They are both such complete yes men.

Yeah but neither of them have the slightest backbone when standing up to their coaches. Shane is even worse. Shane was completely on board with backdooring Janelle and was talking to Boogie and Frank like it was going to happen this morning and then as soon as he found out Britney was having doubts he was right back to getting out Frank. They are both such complete yes men.

Agree with ya there. They both know the best move is to get rid of Janelle. Shane keeps repeating how Janelle is going to come after him before anyone else does. But they won't do anything about it though as long Dan and Brit are calling the shots.

I think Danielle's best option is to put Boogie up against Frank. The house gets to choose. She can take all of Boogie's plan and just twist it to that alliance minus Boogie with Ian as the missing voting piece. She can let Frank know that he is not the target and can still be in the alliance, but that he and Boogie are too close so she can either get rid of Frank or Boogie and her pick is Boogie so this way she defuses Frank's anger at her for putting him on the block.

Unfortunately women tend to not work well together when in a competative situation. Every year I watch this show wanting a group of women to get a clue and join together like the men do.

The sad part is that in life many women still feel that they need men to get ahead. And from first hand experience, I've had fantastic female co-workers working together and one female supervisor that was out to get every woman that worked for her.

Women need to realize that we can unite and run the place.

Oh well this isn't gonna be the year of the women in BB house.

I don't think it's a coincidence that best looking woman (usually a model) always ends up getting sent out right at the beginning.

yes Kara! Shane disclosed that she was his "type"....now we are left with pitiful approaches from Dani to Shane...HE DOES NOT WANT YOU... respect yourself needy woman

And now if they vote out Janielle then there goes another girl because of jealousy. Hey Brit instead of being jealouos and catty how about getting up off the bed and join with the women, don't just sit around and talk about all of them. I really hate that.

She did the exact same thing in season 11 so I certainly didn't expect her to have matured very much. And guess what? She hasn't. Same crap, different season.

She did the exact same thing in season 11 so I certainly didn't expect her to have matured very much. And guess what? She hasn't. Same crap, different season.

not the way I see it at all, the is just Boogie going against his arch enemy, he saw an in to do it, used eveyone to make it happen, and those girls are very jealous of janelle, and that silly twit Danielle thinks this is her big move??? so laughable, and you expect maturity?? hello, this is BB, anything goes, but lets not try and blame it on Janelles immaturity, she has not made the right moves, simple as that, but to be torn down they way they are doing??, and not even to her face, real ballsy , these idiots,lololol

Again, Well said Fatcat!!!!!!

I'm on roll tonight,lololol

lol @ Fatcat!!! I have a question, the houseguests keep talking about having a fast forward week and a double eveiction......what is the difference???

ff is where they play 2 hoh comps in a row, one right after the other, and its all a whirlwind and 3 end up going home

Ohhhhhh.......ok, Thank you Fatcat!! I always thought they were the same.....one of my blonde moments I guess....lol

I meant 2 go home, not 3,lol

It's not on in every affiliate, and I think it's up to the station as to what they air so there would be no reason for CBS to move it. FWIW, some stations move their programming. In my area the CBS and CW stations are sisters, so whenever the CBS station (KDKA) preempts programming it's on the CW instead. You could check to see if there are sister stations in your area.

Thanks Shrinra, I just ran madly to my tv and watched 6 1/2 minutes of CW commercials and no luck! But oh well!

The weird thing is that my BB hasn't ever been bumped prevously for Thursday night (anyway) so I don't know what changed this year.\

Well it depends on your station. My area has CBS and CW affiliates as sister stations, but in other markets it could differ (or there might not be one at all). It's really just the luck of the draw as to what they air (whichever will bring in more viewers). You can find links online that stream the show while it is airing, so maybe you could find one and bookmark it again just in case. :)

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name