Saturday, July 28th - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

PoV comp today...the winner will determine a lot for this week.

I think if Wil plays and wins veto and takes down Joe, I would be a very happy camper if Shane would put up Frank. That's my first choice, second would be Jenn.

I would love for this to happen! Really don't want Shane to win it and his head to get any bigger.

I don't want Shane to win it because he probably wouldn't use it. Not that I necessarily want Frank on the block. I like Frank. A helluva lot better than any of the coaches who have already played the game. I definitely want to see a newbie win BB14. Doesn't really matter who. Any newbie. Well, any newbie other than Joe or Ashley.

Cuz he's a smart minnow in a house full of Bass and sharks. Cuz he is a wannabe who is reinventing himself. Cuz he is an innocent learning to be wily. Cuz he is straight forward and yet has the ability to feel and is developing his instincts. Cuz watching all this is the most interesting thing on this dumb show. cuz he kissed his key. Cuz he let the women mess with his hair. cuz he came up with the idea to have a date with the woman he was attracted to and made it seem like it was someone else's idea. Cuz he got himself and his date waited on by HGs despite the fact that they consider him a nothing. Cuz he then went back to being a nothing in their eyes.

I want Ian to win it... why? just cuz

me too Marty, what a Coo that would be,lolol, specially since they have all dogged on him, thinkin hes nutso,lolol

Just from how BBAD is going so far tonight, I'd say the coaches are entering the game for sure. The sushi party is going on and Dan's "totally unscripted" question to everyone about who's surprised them the most so far in the season is a total bad attempt at a sort of mid-season look back on the game as the coaches sum up their coaching time. Now all we need is the total shocker of the Chenbot saying the game has changed from here on out.