7/28 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

5:25 PM BBT

Mike comes into the HOH room - so what was that all about? "Everything that has happened since week one is Frank's fault and you're a big liar." Brit tells him. Mike tells her she doesn't have a whole lot to worry about.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5:27 PM BBT

Frank, Janelle, Joe and Wil at KT counter. "Oh Frankie stop with the puppy dog eyes." Janelle tells him. "I don't know what you're talking about." he says "Oh, no, what about all those deals Boogie just went upstairs to make?" She asks "We're just trying to keep me off the block." he retorts "Can you blame me for trying to keep Joe and Wil off the block?" Janelle says [no mention of Ashley huh? - ZuZu] "No, same thing happening here, I mean, a stab in the back right after HOH." Frank says.

They all continue to talk - Frank says Team Janelle threw him under the bus and Joe assumes Frank threw them under the bus.

"Where did it come from on Monday that it was Joe and I going up?" Wil asks.

Frank mentions that he was thrown under the bus by them, his name came up.

"Don't ask me, I never said anything like that, " Joe says in response "I have a hard time kissing ass."

5:32 PM BBT

In the SR Danielle updates Dan - Boogie offered a F4 with her. His three and her. The doors open "I'm just getting some meat." Dan says

"What we talked about with ...it's straight forward." Dan says

Danielle says that Boogie said that he feels that he only communicates with Danielle through Dan. He knows that he and Janelle are both pulling her in a separate direction. She tells him that Boogie told her he wants Shane out.

Ash comes in and breaks up the convo. "When we were practicing the game I was like Jiminey Crickets" they all confirm that the Sushi party is tonight.

5:37 PM BBT

Ash says that Shane will never, ever, ever put her up. She wonders if Shane should put Frank up. Dan says you have to make that decision and he'll have to go home. "Cause then he'll be after me". She says. "Yep." he says and they are interrupted and we get WBRB.

Brit asks Mike to confirm that he will not trade for Shane if the coaches get the chance to trade players. Frank, Mike, Brit and Shane are talking in HOH.

There is discussion in the lounge room about how manipulative Frank is and how he is working it hard upstairs. Upstairs they discuss making coffee and what they are going to wear to the Sushi party.

Wil tells everyone he's not a physical threat in this game.

6:04pm Jani and her team are in the crain rm jani telling them that shane wont take frank to final 2 and frank wont take shane to final 2 they think frank will take jenn to final 3 Ash says Shane needs us he has no one

6:07pm Ash says i want to work with Shane i rather work with shane instead of Ian i thought Ian had my back but he doesnt do you all want to work with shane Jani says yes i want to work with him Ash says we have always done everything that they wanted us to do Jani says just stay calm and pretend you are trying to get out of the biggest crime ever

6:17pm Brit Joe talking in crain rm joe saying he wants to be in the bb house a lil longer for his kids he ask can i buy another 2 weeks in this house going home now hurts my kids and i wont go home i will go to jury nhouse Wil is also there and says if i dont win hoh next week i am screwed and you know it

6:20pm Wil says i aint afraid to talk a final 4 deal and i dont think Joe and ash are either Joe says i just truly want to be around here a lil more for my kids he says i am sorry for whatever happened i didnt like willie Brit says it was nothing personal it was a game move it was a move Joe says when i seen you come in the house it made a huge differance to me i was a fan of yours

6:22pm Wil and Joe saying Ian is going to make a bold move and screw things up Joe says i just want to stay in the house Will says i have tried in these comps but i am not a threat Joe says you will pick up an indurance wil says i hope so joe says i think indurance is going to be wils thing

6:24pm Joe says he lost the veto comp cuz he wasnt listening to the instructions Joe says talk to frank and let me know when to come up cuz i dont just want to walk up just let me know

6:26pm Frank is leaving hoh rm Dani and shane on hoh bed Dani going to pop shanes back he says you dont have to pop my back she says you dont want a massage he says maybe later shane says i didnt think i was gonna win that veto comp i thought i was doing crappy

6:29pm shane says after that conversation with jani then bye bye joe he says he has a good speach for joe Dani says what he says i cant tell you and i think Joe realizes there is no deal to be made

6:35pm :hg in kt general talk going on Dan and Ian in bathroom Ian was singing bb said please stop singing in kt wil says what we need tonight is a party

6:37pm brit goes to hoh telling shane and dani that she got cornered by wil and joe and i promised that we would work with him Shane says to bad and she repeats everything joe said about not wanting to go home because of his kids

6:43pm Jani and Boogie in kt giving a shout out to Will Kirby

6:46pm Shane dani and Brit talking in hoh about peoples bad habits How Frank doesnt wear deodorant because of the chimicals in it and he stinks so bad he has bad body oder Dani says

6:54pm general talk in kt with most hg Shane and Dani in hoh cutting up with each other Shane waiting to go to dr before he showers and shaves

7:02pm Brit and Dani trying to figure out what to wear for the sushi party that will be happening soon shane is in dr

7:08pm Boogie putting on a jacket and tie and a hat getting ready for the sushi party hg wanted to make Wil a birthday cake but they dont have the stuff to make a cake

7: 10pm Jani in crane rm with Joe he is tellign her his conversation with brit and how he wants more time for his kids to see him on tv

7:15pm Ash making M&m cookies frank and wil and joe watching everyone else getting ready for the party

7:29pm :frank was telling jani and boogie he was almost on season 12 of bb everyone almost ready for the sushi party

7:37pm :shane going to get his wine to share with hg that get to go to sushi party for a lil pre party drink

7:51pm :everyone getting dressed up but Joe, Frank, Ian, ashley, Wil and jenn they are all sitting in kt saying they dont have to dress up to have fun ash says we will have our own party

8:05 PM BBT Wil and Ash sit at the KT counter with their noses taped to they are lifted. (I believe they are going for a "stuck up look"

Wil wants to cut into his cookie cake. Frank cuts a piece and Wil tells him its his piece. Wil gos to cut himself a piece. Joe just watching.

8:17 PM BBT In the stereo BR Dani loaned Brit a pair of earrings. Jani too. Jani says she never buys earrings for herself. Brit/Jani Dan/Boogie wait for the party in the LR.

8:19 BBT Ian/Joe/Frank/Ash are hanging out in the stereo BR. Waiting for the others to have their sushi party.

8:22 PM BBT Jani talking about being on Street Smarts when she was younger. Boogie was too. Boogie was also on SuperMarket Sweep.

8:28 PM BBT Jenn talking about parties she throws - all metal. Ian says sounds sick.

8:31 PM BBT In the LR - Brit telling about when Enzo lost all of his clothes - he had to borrow clothes including underwear.

8:35 PM BBT Now the coaches talking about Adam starting the drug ring. Tells them Matt joined him and both are in jail.

8:38 PM BBT Sounds like the sushi party is about to start. Dan has been called to the DR.

8:42 PM BBT Boogie asks Ian if he thinks we will get feeds for the party. Ian says yes -

8:44PM BBT Jani just told the HHs that BB paid her to come to the finale party last year. Going over which past HG will come to the party.

8:58 PM BBT Appletinis and sushi being enjoyed. The firepit is blazing like crazy. The sushi lounge has comfy white chairs and afirepit table in the middle. A bar is set up and a table with food.