September 4th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

J is talking about coloring her hair about 14 different colors. One was a bright red, like cherry cola red and she would wear green contacts. Would of loved to of seen that.

A: do we have competition tonight?

Now they are talking about what BB might have in store for them.

I: when we did the double eviction we got the grill and stuff, so maybe they will give us something, throw us a bone again this week.

H: all we have been doing is veto, HOH

A: I don't want another competition.

H: me either.

Talking about food competition, A wants J's pass

They are talking about the pressure cooker comp, all hated it so bad.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not sure, my fed ran out, but I think A was talking about a past comp and she asked J how it ended and how long it went on and J refused to tell A. A kept asking her to tell her but J refused and said she didn't want to tell A and A said that is rude.

I left to go inside

Janelle and April talking boobies... Howie listens

Janelle is a 34c APril is a 34c or D ( I say D ). April wants to get her boobs done again after she has babies. April said her boobs feel really big as she has gained weight.

The conversation witches to scars and Janelles muntant hair on her arm. They actually seem to be having a good conversation. Maggie and Janelle have something things in common. :o Some dissorder with scars. Janelle showed April and Maggie her brest surgery scar.

Janelle goes inside to have lunch.

6pm BB Time: Ivette started the grill and got hit in the face with a big WHOOSH fireball!!

The fireball pushed her back into the house and shook the entire house.

All HGs at first followed her to communal bathroom and made sure she was ok.

Ivette concerned about her hair falling out, A & M in HOH bathroom with her.

Maggie making sure nothing other than hair is burnt (eyes, skin), she is ok

Ivette says Howie turned up the grill (Janelle when talking alone with Howie figured they would find some way to blame Janelle for it).

Ivette called to DR. Maggie and April still freaking out about the grill.

M: She is so lucky she didn't get hurt

A: It scared the sh** out of me, you were looking at it.

M: Thank god she wasn't burnt, she is gonna be so shooken up... I don't like that grill right now.

A: God, I hope my family has been OK

M: They would have told us

A: Life is so precious... this place is like the most depressing place ever, in I think the world.

(I am beginning to doubt Maggie's nursing knowledge lol)

Ivette, A, H M are all in the LR

Ivette is really paranoid that her hair is thinner from getting burned off. H, A, & M keep telling her it looks exactly the same.

Ivette says her forehead is burned (the burn is not visible) & M gets out the first aid kit to get some burn cream for her. Maggie will not let Ivette put the burn cream on her face until she (M) creates a sterile field (lmao, I mean you cannot even see the burn just put the dang cream on already)

M & Ivette sitting at the fish tank. M is rubbing on Ivette trying to make her feel better.

A is talking baby talk to the fish & they are all giving play-by-play of the fish eating their food (yawn)

Guest somepeople

I, M and April in kitchen. Ivette was saying when J won veto how she was so calm about it and Maggie said she is just mocking us i dont reward that. Ivette wonders if Janelle is really a bitch. Of course Maggie and April think so. I said she said to Jan do you ever miss reality H and J said no Ivette said H and J just dont get it. April said thats why they can be so mean...They came to play we came for different reasons they dont have anything to miss. (oh to have a life like those 3) Pork chops for dinner. They will let J and H eat.

Guest somepeople

Ivette said are we going to wait for H and J..Maggie said NO. Maggie said H and J are talking about the game...April said H and J are comming to eat Maggie said darn it. All eating. April said she drink cucumber juice Howie said does it clean out your pores she said ya and my butt.

Guest somepeople

All sitting at dinner table talking (if i did not know better i would say 5 friends ) Ivette talking about people who go fishing they dont do that in Miami. Ivettes been all over sking. Janelle talking about snow machines..stopping at the bar. Talking about bars in Vegas. Janelle danced in a cage at Studio 5?. (54) Janelle caught her nail on fire. Janelle said she never smoked pot. Howie said Nose Candy the are laughing at him and saying thats so 80's.Talking about Beau's peepee Maggie said Beau is getting some Howie said its a waste of a coc* . Fish..........

They are not to talk about something. They said H's? (HG?)

Talking about the veto comp pics.

Ohh Howie your my Beefcake, Your so cute for cupcake.

Howie said he is so full he could nt eat a flintstone vitamin. (Funny)

Ivettes going to HOH room to bring Howie and Janelle cookies.(Ivette seems to be being nice to Janelle?)

Dinner over

Guest somepeople

(Back to talking trash about Janelle now that dinners over) they think Janelle know everthing. Maggie thinks Janelle is trying to find out what they know. They think BB is helping Janelle. April said she knows the answers i dont think its BB..Maggie said whatever. Now they are talking about how Janelles put her numbers on the chalkboards Maggie said she does it to get a rise out of them. April said she thinks Janelle was told how stupid she was all her life and gets no attent6ion from her parents and that she is dumb. (Me think April might be talking about her own life) Maggie said what kind of Mother is Janelles. Now they are talking about .

Guest somepeople

Howie and Janelle in the kitchen. M,I and A have no mic's on. BB telling them for the 2nd time to put them on. They are having HOH class. Maggie said Dave could care less what weight she is. April wants a baby in a year or so. She spend her money on stupis shit. (I thought she only did good things w/money) A in debt from college and CC her parents did not help her. They think James has a college d.

A and M think the age dif between James and Sarah is 2 much.

Ivette sticking up for him.

Maggie going to shower then they are going to tickle?

A said they will show the power of veto.

H and J walking. Howie has his light saber. Jan said its cold outside.

Ivette asked Janelle if she is nipping out.

Friendship keeps asking Janie questions regarding the game and she refuses to answer them.

Q:What did the first BB award in the end?

A:More than they do now.

Q:Did the internet say that BB allstars is next summer.

A:I'll never tell.

You can tell that it is annoying them.

Prepare for more Janie bashing inside! (LOL)

Archived