America Votes - Coaches enter the game?

BeeeBeee

I agree, Sparklet, about people throwing comps and floaters. Both boring. Just like the team in the Olympics who did it and paid for doing it. I wish we could have had BB14 with no coaches and see where it went. With Willie.

Exactly! Brit mess Willie game up! With his help lol!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I saw it on BBAD. Janelle whispered every secret she could in Brittney's ear for 3 hours. When BBAD was finished, according to live feed discussion on sucks, Janelle's whole team went at it for about 8 hours more. You're right-- It had nothing to do with Ian.

Exactly. Poor Ian was used, brilliantly tho. Brit and Shane didn't want Frank and Boog mad when F got put on the block so Br/S used that particular instance (where Ian hesitated and didn't give a definitive "no" answer about putting Shane up next week) to soften the blow and make F/B think that they (Br/S) were just guaranteeing that F/B wouldn't float back to Janelle's team after the pov ceremony. After all, Ian's hesitation had made them leary of Boog's team so they were totally justified in not fully trusting Boog's team with 3 votes. Lol. Frank/Boog fell for it hook, line and sinker too.

Janelle outplayed Brit/Shane & Boog/Frank and then Brit/Shane outplayed Boog/Frank too. It was fun to watch. It's been really fun watching them all convince Frank that he's staying when he's not. (unless things have changed in the past couple of hours.)

Exactly. Poor Ian was used, brilliantly tho. Brit and Shane didn't want Frank and Boog mad when F got put on the block so Br/S used that particular instance (where Ian hesitated and didn't give a definitive "no" answer about putting Shane up next week) to soften the blow and make F/B think that they (Br/S) were just guaranteeing that F/B wouldn't float back to Janelle's team after the pov ceremony. After all, Ian's hesitation had made them leary of Boog's team so they were totally justified in not fully trusting Boog's team with 3 votes. Lol. Frank/Boog fell for it hook, line and sinker too.

Janelle outplayed Brit/Shane & Boog/Frank and then Brit/Shane outplayed Boog/Frank too. It was fun to watch. It's been really fun watching them all convince Frank that he's staying when he's not. (unless things have changed in the past couple of hours.)

Not yet but I won't believe the surprise until I see Frank actually writhing on the floor in agony!!!! :sly:

i dont like how on the show the portrayed that the Ian situation was the reason behind backdooring frank...when it was clearly janelle

I can't understand why BB would have a kid on with aspergers on the show. It's unfair to him.

Neither me. I am also over people wanting him to win because he is a nerd. That's like wanting somebody to win because they have freckles. I keep thinking that Ian might have done well on Survivor. Crazy thought but he would have had more of a physical outlet for that pent-up energy. He apparently loves slop so the lack of food wouldn't have mattered.

I can't understand why BB would have a kid on with aspergers on the show. It's unfair to him.

BB just cares about ratings. I still can't get over S5 when they introduced a brother and sister who didn't even know each other existed before BB. Poor Cowboy and Nakomis are probably both going thru intense therapy to this day.

Yeah! That is fair! I like that everything is reset and new contestants may renter the game! Some of the coaches knew and they were setting it for their game play to win. Let us see the new alliances now! I gotta say Janelle was ready to play! Now I can honestly say I hope she does well because she wants it. SHe wants it bad!!!! From throwing people under bus, lying and backstabbing because she knew! Since they are all on a new playing field the hg can start playing for themselves!

PS Boogie is afraid that we will see him as a fraud because dr. will is not their to help him! DOnt worry Boogie we already know he cant win on his own! My prediction is if one of the coaches do make it to f2, I see Dan. Brit too emotional and cant play the game, Janelle with be playing to hard and Boogie already had a big target on him!

BB just cares about ratings. I still can't get over S5 when they introduced a brother and sister who didn't even know each other existed before BB. Poor Cowboy and Nakomis are probably both going thru intense therapy to this day.

Bahahaha!!!!! So true. I spoke with her some years ago (I think after All-Stars) and she said she didn't talk with him anymore.

It was so rig, I was speechless... From America's vote to coaches' vote... wth? One person reset, and all 4 coaches are in? Lol. What kind of voting system is that....

I know. I was thinking the exact same thing. They had to let the coaches vote cuz clearly America didn't really vote on this. 25% vote, really? How is that fair? For Grodner, it's fair, of course.

So sitting here watching BBAD and just realized that these idiots (except for Wil) will still do what janelle and boogie and Dan want? Are you kidding me? 2 of these coaches have already won are you gonna sit there with 8 against 4 and let one of them win again? I guess if you are in this cast! Unbelievable!

I wonder if that extra $100,000 ever even existed and if they'll use it somehow now for something else.

What they should have done is let Boogie remain as a coach. If one of his players wins the game, he gets the $100,000. If they all go out he gets nothing and is gone.

I really think working against the "Vet" is hard at this point... Compared to season 13, these HGs have gone through 3 weeks with their coaches... most of them basically rely on them to stay in the game (Ian... Jenn... Joe... Ashley... Wil...).

I think an all Newb Alliance is too hard to form at this point. I would guess Dani will get Boogie or Janelle out first to disperse their team of 3.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name