America Votes - Coaches enter the game?

BeeeBeee

I still don't know the timeline/parameters for the coaches on their contracts and probably never will. I also still don't understand why only one coach had to reset the button to force them all into the game (and what was the alternative if you didn't want it reset - apparently nothing). Their contracts probably covered "twists at Grodner's will," or something. This is definitely expect the unexpected. All that week's angst over Frank for naught. Us and them. I'm not sure how I feel about all this. I do feel that it was put together very quickly. No finesse. Lucky Frank. The whole thing is becoming curiouser and curiouser.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the show will get more interesting when the coaches have to turn on one another

janelle must know it will be a tough road to beat dan in the end

will anyone pull a daniele and strike early? :animated_bouncy:

The coaches contract must be pretty interesting because Janelle just about pees her pants whenever she talks about it (or tries to). As often as we catch it on After Dark, I'd love to hear from those with the feeds as to how often she mentions it.

It was so rig, I was speechless... From America's vote to coaches' vote... wth? One person reset, and all 4 coaches are in? Lol. What kind of voting system is that....

The whole process is a total joke. Grodner couldn't figure out a way to improve the game if her life depended on it. But, after her lame Saboteur twist lasted about 6 seconds that one season, she has figured out ways to make her predictable "twists" stick for sure. That coaches vote was a complete farce. She may as well said, "if any coach blinks from here on out, all coaches will enter the game."

IMO, if the players team up with the coaches and end up letting them get to F3, then they deserve to lose. They were lied to on day one when Julie said "they won't be playing against you" and "all summer". As a player I would figure that the whole coach premise was BS, the coaches all knew they would become players no matter what crap they were talking now and that the newbs were just pawns to be used and discarded so the 'BB stars' can fight it out in the end.

I think this is most unfair to Shane. His week of being HOH was all for nothing and he pissed off Frank & Boogie. Bad choice America.

I don't think America really had a choice. And as far as I know, I may be wrong, America wasn't informed about the other option. Vote might have been different if America had known of that second option. But I kind of doubt it would have changed anything. Coaches play was the plan from day one.

I thought yellow as evening wear went out with Liz Taylor in a 1949 movie!!!!lol

Seriously, the only way they can make this show fair from here on out is let America Vote re: who's on block first. Until All Has Beens have left. Then leave newbies on their own. If they haven't become BB House Trained by then, it will be hopeless.

Grodner maipulated the game as expected, America didn't have a choice in the matter really, it was going to happen no matter what. I bet Kara and JoJo were sequestered just to make it look like they would have the chance to return to the game, but in all reality the coaches were going to enter no matter what.

Grodner maipulated the game as expected, America didn't have a choice in the matter really, it was going to happen no matter what. I bet Kara and JoJo were sequestered just to make it look like they would have the chance to return to the game, but in all reality the coaches were going to enter no matter what.

I know. 1 to 4 votes. Really? Even Congress doesn't pull that crap.

• 1 month later...
Guest JeodeSoorgo

hari kamis gw ditelp tapi baru setengah pembicaraan udah keputus karena hilang sinyal (maklum lagi di ruang tertu2p)pas tadi gw cek no telp nya di internet ternyata no itu dari PT. MEGATAMA INFORMATIKA n gw baca pengalaman2 diatas parah bgt ya tuch perusahaan(untung keputus sinyalnya) no nya 57956955 (sori gw publikasi in) click here My dog is insanely sensitive to various dog foods, I found out through research that most common dog foods have a lot of corn and wheat filler that bothered his digestive system. I now have him on Acanna, seems to be the best stuff around. And I got him on Deer Antlers for chews.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name