America Votes - Coaches enter the game?

BeeeBeee

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it was Season 6.

Season 8 the sex - and crazy people season!! Season of the freaks! :kwasny:

I have BB amnesia...two week after this show ends I'm like ..."Who the f//// were they???"

Remember the Army Ranger? A real dweeb. He allegedly had sex with a girl on the show.

I'll bet they would love to get Maggie on the show again but I think she never looked back.

I really think that production sat down and went thru the pictures and picked a cast that would be about as exticing as watching a show about paint drying. Then AG rubbed her stubby hands together with glee because she knew that these people would get few fans and viewers would have no choice but to want to see her has-beens back in the game.

I know right? So I'm not the only one! WOW!! It's not as fun without a stake in it :(

Exactly. I think that is what makes this season so different for me. I've tried to like some people but I just can't pretend to like Shane anymore so that is that. :mellow:

I really think that production sat down and went thru the pictures and picked a cast that would be about as exticing as watching a show about paint drying. Then AG rubbed her stubby hands together with glee because she knew that these people would get few fans and viewers would have no choice but to want to see her has-beens back in the game.

I believe you have these players because of what happened last year. Grodner was able to take one of the most hated players in BB history and turned her into a fan favorite by making her the "knight in shining armor" for a weak player that was a fan favorite. After given Rachel a complete makeover per se, Grodner probably feels like she can make a star out of anyone and get the ratings.

So is everyone ready for the huge announcement tomorrow night? It will be funny to see the fake shocked looks that the HG have when they are told the coaches are in the game now. Tomorrow night's endurance comp that will heavily favor Janelle will be spectacular I'm sure! :bash:

I love how the CBS show tonight tries to make it look like Janelle made this whole Frank going on the block happen. Shane was going to do that all alone. Grodner setting Janelle's run handout to the money. Bet is Frank goes home cuz BB is going to want Janelle to have the advantage going into the merge, hoping that her idiot players will stick with her.

the only way that i see a unified newbie alliance to get the coaches out , they MUST win this hoh

if they dont so many of them will break ranks to save their behind :animated_bouncy:

I love how the CBS show tonight tries to make it look like Janelle made this whole Frank going on the block happen. Shane was going to do that all alone. Grodner setting Janelle's run handout to the money. Bet is Frank goes home cuz BB is going to want Janelle to have the advantage going into the merge, hoping that her idiot players will stick with her.

That's not the way I saw it. Janelle did make it happen and last night's show didn't reveal nearly what all Janelle did to make it happen. That was played down, imo. Shane was totally on board with Frank until Janelle got to them the night before the pov ceremony. She stayed up half the night talking and talking to Brit, then to Brit/Shane together, until she got them to see her point that Frank was a huge threat to them all. She worked the point privately with Brit that the coaches were coming in the game until Brit believed her. Boogie and Frank went to bed quite early, not worried at all, which was stupid. Janelle took full advantage of that and it worked.

I have BB amnesia...two week after this show ends I'm like ..."Who the f//// were they???"

I consider myself a huge BB fan. I watch every single episode, the live feeds (when I can) and every BBAD...yet two months after the show finishes, I couldn't name half of the HGs. Reality show stars are forgettable like that.

This certainly has not been Big Brother as we knew and loved it the past few seasons. While I disliked the idea of the coaches in the first place and I dislike them being even given the option to enter the game, I fear that is what will happen.

However, if they are given the OPTION to enter the game it should come with penalty. Since they have had 3 weeks of a free ride , if they take the option to enter as a regular player they should be on slop for the first 3 weeks they are in the game, sleep in the have-not room, cold showers and the whole 9 yards.

I also think it would have been much more fun if the producers didn't tell them about it before hand (I do not believe they are just guessing about coming into the game). Can you imagine the shock if this hit them tonight and they had about 5 minutes to decide to come in the game or stay coaching!

I dunno, a part of me believes that they did figure this out on their own just because of the keyholes beside their pictures.......They have NO keys as coaches so why are there keyholes? But I am still hoping that they stay as coaches!! Especially since there are 2 previous winners there......They should'a brought back all NON winners if they wanted to do this twist!! Just don't think its fair!!!

That's not the way I saw it. Janelle did make it happen and last night's show didn't reveal nearly what all Janelle did to make it happen. That was played down, imo. Shane was totally on board with Frank until Janelle got to them the night before the pov ceremony. She stayed up half the night talking and talking to Brit, then to Brit/Shane together, until she got them to see her point that Frank was a huge threat to them all. She worked the point privately with Brit that the coaches were coming in the game until Brit believed her. Boogie and Frank went to bed quite early, not worried at all, which was stupid. Janelle took full advantage of that and it worked.

I know I saw it on BBAD. Janelle whispered every secret she could in Brittney's ear for 3 hours. When BBAD was finished, according to live feed discussion on sucks, Janelle's whole team went at it for about 8 hours more. You're right-- It had nothing to do with Ian.

I know I saw it on BBAD. Janelle whispered every secret she could in Brittney's ear for 3 hours. When BBAD was finished, according to live feed discussion on sucks, Janelle's whole team went at it for about 8 hours more. You're right-- It had nothing to do with Ian.

Yes that is what I said in amazement at her timing and how she knew just when to push and when to allow what she said to sink in before going back in for another salvo. I could not believe how it worked. She knew her targets both Brit and Shane and was masterful in playing them

As much as I dislike the bringing in of the coaches I am hopeful that the new hg's will get them OUT!!!!! I hope that they all stick together and vote them out but we will see. I also like to beotch about it so there is my 2 cents but it wouldn't be summer without Big Brother.

I can see the newbies ganging up together to get them out. Most of them have players who have already turned on them due to their coaching skills or lack thereof. I know that didn't happen last year & it was the season I disliked the most. Since Frank, Ian and Jenn seem to have pretty good knowledge of previous seasons, I would hope they would gang up with the others and get those coaches out yesterday! lol They already know what happens when you believe the crap the previous HG shovel on an hourly basis.

My hope is they'll get some ideas to work against the "pros". It would be awesome to see Boogie voted out of that house with a unanimous vote! :smilielol:

I see the HG targets going after Janelle and Boogie first. They don't see Dan as playing the game and Britney would probably be the target after Janelle and Boogie are gone. But this is BB and anything can happen.

I really cant blame bb for bringing people back! Remember bb11 &BB 12 Was boring! Nobody wanted to play and everyone wanted to float! No game play and they were getting out the strong players ! So end the end we only got floater 2 f2 and no one cared who won! During brit season everyone was throwing comps except rachel and letting tne men and their alliance make all the decisions while brit just went along with them until she got go!! But this time we had some actual players wanting to play! And the coaches are messing up their game because they have their on agenda! That is not fair! They didnt even get to use choose their alliance!

I really cant blame bb for bringing people back! Remember bb11 &BB 12 Was boring! Nobody wanted to play and everyone wanted to float! No game play and they were getting out the strong players ! So end the end we only got floater 2 f2 and no one cared who won! During brit season everyone was throwing comps except rachel and letting tne men and their alliance make all the decisions while brit just went along with them until she got go!! But this time we had some actual players wanting to play! And the coaches are messing up their game because they have their on agenda! That is not fair! They didnt even get to use choose their alliance!

I agree, Sparklet, about people throwing comps and floaters. Both boring. Just like the team in the Olympics who did it and paid for doing it. I wish we could have had BB14 with no coaches and see where it went. With Willie.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name