America Votes - Coaches enter the game?

BeeeBeee

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, didn't Julie say, you can vote if you want the coaches to have a chance to enter the game. That could mean they may compete to enter game and/or then go home. That I could handle too.

When the season started and we all knew the Coaches were coming in I thought it would be a good idea and fair (HA) That the coaches enter and play to get down to one while the newbies get a free ride.

So how long do you all think it will be before the coaches are in trouble and Grodner throws in a Pandora's box and makes the vets coaches again for a week to save them?

When the season started and we all knew the Coaches were coming in I thought it would be a good idea and fair (HA) That the coaches enter and play to get down to one while the newbies get a free ride.

So how long do you all think it will be before the coaches are in trouble and Grodner throws in a Pandora's box and makes the vets coaches again for a week to save them?

Not long...

but you got me thinking....

I was totally against the idea of the coaches coming back in (I'm warming up to it now)... but how cool would it be if they had to *fight* their way back in, like in a competition, if they wanted the chance to be back in the house? And maybe some could go back in and some stay coaches if they don't win? Or only 2 can go back in at a time..... ? Something to switch it up besides the plain old expected. We are supposed to expect the unexpected, but after so many seasons, it's always expected or guessed beforehand these days.

I have to admit this message forum is pretty much all negative at the moment. It would be nice if there was more of a balance, as it can get a bit tiresome.

I agree with you 100%. So much negativity! I like this season and I've been watching BB for years. This season is especially great because my all time favorite player is back....Janie! I'm also enjoying Dan and even ... Boogie.

I'm loving this season so far too....

I always love all-stars and think that they've been playing up too many returning HGs but with such good ones this season, it's definitely exciting stuff. Plus the bunch of HGs overall are pretty good atleast so far. No negativity here.... except that I *almost* didn't watch this year. I figured I didn't have time to devote this summer and the past few seasons sucking (imo) but hey, I've been watching since Season 2 and still am. I like this one, so far. But not everyone is gonna agree, just the way it is.

Love to lemondrops and a_starry_night, for being so positive. There is way too much negativity this year, I like a little love for the game every now and then. I have been watching since the very first show and have never missed an episode, even while on vacation. I don't understand the need tho watch a show if you hate the players, the production team, and current concept. There are way more things to do than watch hours of something that brings you so much misery. I really don't like some of the players, and some of the game concept, but I love the show. If I didn't I wouldn't watch. I guess some people just get pleasure out of trash talking. I guess to each his own. Oh well I just really wanted to say thanks., I guess I should take my own advise and just not read if I don't like what I'm reading. Lol. I used to really love this sight, I have never even visited other sights until this year.

Love to lemondrops and a_starry_night, for being so positive. There is way too much negativity this year, I like a little love for the game every now and then.

This season has been really tame so far. Big Brother is a social experiment that we all get to watch and as we have every year we get to express our opinions good or bad. They go into the house for US on live cameras and WE get to dissect them as we please. :sneaky: We get to like them or trash them. Most of us would never speak that way of anyone in REAL life.

personally i have to chuckle at all the "negativity " accusations being thrown around :lol: haha....haha

"this IS Big Brother after all! "

even when morty's is much friendlier than in the past something comes up

this season is pretty much child's play

rather uneventful in terms of morty's history

no threads are really being lock and clean

bb6 and bb8 would have caused negativity overload :blink: if this season is consider negative due to differing opinions

fair warning i am going to be king of negativity :crown: once i start posting more often which i can do now since i am not busy with what i was

working on

i am going to love :wub: every minute of it

negativity police you can arrest me if you want :ph34r::animated_bouncy:

coup de charity for janelle or dan no doubt

1 negativity warning points :animated_bouncy:

This season has been really tame so far. Big Brother is a social experiment that we all get to watch and as we have every year we get to express our opinions good or bad. They go into the house for US on live cameras and WE get to dissect them as we please. :sneaky: We get to like them or trash them. Most of us would never speak that way of anyone in REAL life.

:hurray:

Did anyone else hear Jani whispering to Brit yesterday about how she was just going to point to the contract and the fact that she is supposed to get to go home when she is done instead of jury? Then FOTH. This was sometime during the afternoon. I had my feeds on in the background while multi-tasking at work, but it sounded like she was coming up with ways to dispute entering the game in her next DR session.

Personally, I don't want the coaches to have the option to enter as players...but America's Choice always seems rigged and there aren't enough HGs to last the rest of the season.

I agree Lena!! I don't want the coaches to re-enter the game either but, appearently it looks as if it doesnt matter what america wants.....especially if there is something in the contracts about it!! So NOT happy with this at all!! I want for the coaches to stay as coaches!!!

This show should be renamed big joke. The coaches have no business coming back as players. But since they are they should be have nots and unable to play for hoh for the rest of the season.

O I like your meanness !!

I think much of it has to do with their contract. If, say, Janelle has to give up the 100K to go into the game and vie for 500K; maybe she won't want that. There are no guarantees and 100K-guaranteed might loom larger to her than the possibility of 500K. Bird in hand.

Oh, and at this point I don't care if they go into the game or go home. If Grodner wanted to stir some interest she surely did do that.

I think much of it has to do with their contract. If, say, Janelle has to give up the 100K to go into the game and vie for 500K; maybe she won't want that. There are no guarantees and 100K-guaranteed might loom larger to her than the possibility of 500K. Bird in hand.

Oh, and at this point I don't care if they go into the game or go home. If Grodner wanted to stir some interest she surely did do that.

We all play the hands Grodner deals us...

Does anyone remember a season that the majority of posters praised at the time or does this board only like the show when viewed in retrospect?

It has been 1000 times more negative than this in the past. some of us have been here for eight years. The Gnatalie thread had 100 pages of terrible insults and the few who loved her defended her to the death--fighting and flaming all they way!!! AAAAHhhh those were the days!

It has been 1000 times more negative than this in the past. some of us have been here for eight years. The Gnatalie thread had 100 pages of terrible insults and the few who loved her defended her to the death--fighting and flaming all they way!!! AAAAHhhh those were the days!

And then there was Season 8. :unsure:

And then there was Season 8. :unsure:

Natalie was just beyond the pale for me. I could barely watch her. It went on so long. Let's not forget Maggie. Was that Season 6?

Natalie was just beyond the pale for me. I could barely watch her. It went on so long. Let's not forget Maggie. Was that Season 6?

I believe it was Season 6.

Season 8 the sex - and crazy people season!! Season of the freaks! :kwasny:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name