America Votes - Coaches enter the game?

BeeeBeee

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see how quickly Jani and crew turn on Brit/Shane...

lol gawd this season seems set up for a Janelle train on the entire house and her newbies will do anything for her

Hope the coaches come in the game this thursday and Dan/Boogie can outlast Janelle in the HOH

I was initially on-board to allow the coaches in as players...just to shake things up...but on further retrospect...this season's players have really been robbed of the experience to form solid alliances because of the "team" element...and I think it is really unfair that not knowing the twist...the newbie's are strategizing this week with no knowledge...puts them at a certain disadvantage...would Shane *spoiler alert*

have used the POV on Ashley if he knew coaches would enter as players?? Doubtful to me

I was initially on-board to allow the coaches in as players...just to shake things up...but on further retrospect...this season's players have really been robbed of the experience to form solid alliances because of the "team" element...and I think it is really unfair that not knowing the twist...the newbie's are strategizing this week with no knowledge...puts them at a certain disadvantage...would Shane *spoiler alert*

have used the POV on Ashley if he knew coaches would enter as players?? Doubtful to me

I agree. Many will argue that "fair" isn't part of Big Brother's premise but I disagree as it relates to the dynamics of the coach roles in the beginning of BB14.

I agree it's really not fair in terms that the team thing was in play this year. I think the fair thing would be to not let the coaches play in the HOH comp this week. I know it will not happen but I think that would be fair for the remaining players since the coaches have basically screwed up their game!

Also Danielle and Dan talking and she said that she knows the coaches are coming into the game and Dan is essentially agreeing... then WBRB for quite a while.

After the WBRB the conversation totally flips and Danielle says the oppopsite and Dan says maybe they could be coming into the game.

What's the point of the terrible deception, everyone knows the vote is a fraud and they are coming in.

Let the coaches enter but not allow them to compete in the next two HOH's and the next two veto comps. Let's see how good their game really is.

dumb idea

the best thing i would do is have

the coaches plus Jodi, Kara, Jojo, and the evicted HG on thursday (Frank or Joe) battle it out for 4spots in the house

janelle would likely get in, but britney probably wouldnt and the other HGs have a chance to get back in the house just like the coaches...that would be the fairest thing i think they could do with this

Since they are being given the choice, and Dan and Janelle already know only 2 entering, I think only Dan and Brit will enter. Is the voting closed? CBS needs to take a look at the DR people (aka Leaks) and not make it so obvious when the HGs start talking about it and we go to Fishes, then come back and are talking opposite. Oh well, this show is mainly for the TV audience, not us feed watchers. I will be rooting for the newbies w/out a coach. I do like your idea "micool" about the evicted and coaches fighting it out, but not this time.

If you want to watch a fair competition, go watch the Olympics.

LOL.

In a perfect world, all competitions should be fair. Otherwise, why bother? What we are talking about with coaches-big brother is the question of a level playing field; not absolute fairness.

dumb idea

the coaches plus Jodi, Kara, Jojo, and the evicted HG on thursday (Frank or Joe) battle it out for 4spots in the house

janelle would likely get in, but britney probably wouldnt and the other HGs have a chance to get back in the house just like the coaches...that would be the fairest thing i think they could do with this

That would be perfect.

dumb idea

Why?

How about the next competiton this Thursday is an endurance between the 4 coaches. The first coach down is evicted. The coach that holds out the longest and wins the competition gets to pick the HOH from the houseguests.

I think it would be fair and the game would continue with 3 coaches.

I think the losing coaches would work day and night to get the winning coach outta there...lol. They definitely do need to compete to enter house. Then hold HOH comp either before or after the "coaches enter the house comps.."

I could see Frank somehow getting back into the house, since his daddy is Sid Vicious and Grodner is such a wrestling groupie.....

What happens if two of the coaches decide to enter the game and two decide to remain coaches. Do the coaches go from 4:1 to 2:1 odds on winning 100k. What if 3 entered and 1 stayed. That would be a interesting coaches comp! :o

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name