America Votes - Coaches enter the game?

BeeeBeee

There should be a third option.

Text "3" if you would like to see the coaches removed from the house and sent home.

That would definitely be my choice.

I love this option...i think them reentering is unfair to current players.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you and I think a lot alike.. just sayin ;)

Hehe you mean you are also sick of seeing at least one person per day say they are going to quit watching the show, delete their forum profile, destroy any evidence that they are or ever were a BB fan, and dedicate their lives to protesting the show and the evil Grodner?

Hehe you mean you are also sick of seeing at least one person per day say they are going to quit watching the show, delete their forum profile, destroy any evidence that they are or ever were a BB fan, and dedicate their lives to protesting the show and the evil Grodner?

I have to admit this message forum is pretty much all negative at the moment. It would be nice if there was more of a balance, as it can get a bit tiresome.

Wasn't Brit the one who told Willie that she thought the coaches might be coming into the game?

Yes Brit figured it out and told Willie. She told Willie not to say anything. But Willie called the house meeting and told the newbies and tried to get them to play the game for themselves. Of coarse, they all went back and told their coaches and trashed Willie at the same time. The newbies have simply been pawns every since the coaches entered the house. I can almost guarantee that a coach will end up winning the game.

I won't even bother to vote because it's already rigged for them to come in and play. America has no idea what the "real" outcome is. It's so unfair for the newbies, another repeat of last season.

I told my hubby what "America" was going to be voting on before the commercial ended and Julie came back to give us "our" task and sure enough, it's too damned predictable! Why even bother :angry:

This is the biggest f'ing joke ever! Who does Grodner think she's fooling? As if America has any say in the vote. I notice the way Chenbot announced the vote didn't say if "no" was the answer that it would work out that way. The answer could be no, but they can say they were just asking America.

The votes are being done via text, so they need to be able to back up the totals since phones lines fall under the FCC laws and scamming people is a federal offence. Would love to see Grodner get caught lying about the text totals.

Like millions of others, I saw this obvious "twist" from the second they announced the cast. I still also stand by my prediction that Grodner will put the final nail in the BB coffin and make next season an all-star season. The dumb c**t must not be able to read and see all the negative feelings about returning players all over the internet.

Maybe the best way to be heard might be the ratings. I know lots of us say we're going to stop watching, but still do it anyway. I'm going to start doing my part in taking away some of the ratings. Although I will still watch, it isn't going to be via CBS or any countable method. I'll start downloading the episodes on "scene release" sites and not get counted in CBS's numbers. Grodner has to go!!

In regards to Willie being right, was he really right? Britney told him she thought the coaches might come into the game and she was right. Willie then went into full on paranoid mode, then crazy mode and he ended up out of the game really fast. It's not like they could do anything to prevent it from happening and it's also not like they can't react to it when it does happen now.

People were going to be evicted regardless and they can still play together if they choose as a group to eliminate the coaches. Willie overplayed his hand based on something that might happen and it was way too soon for it.

Well considering the HGs (which is who I was referring to in my OP) dont know anything about Britney telling Willie this info (if you rem she was too worried about having the other coaches mad at her so she played it off as if WIllie was acting paroniod and insane and like she had no clue what he was talking about) then yeah it would be WILLIE being the one who was right and them regretting thinking he was crazy pulling stuff out of his behind...And to say there would always be other HGs evicted anyway etc, those players also had to fight for their spots each week via HOH and POV comps etc. They were not given a free ticket to just sit back and set themselves up for a bee line to the finish of the game. BC if you think about it by the time the coaches do come into the game its going to be at least week 4. Thats 4 weeks of never being have not, 4 weeks of building relationships, gaining info that they may not normally get as a PLAYER and not even having to break a sweat to be in there. Even last season with the golden key (gonna go ahead and bring this up now bc I know someone else will try to use this excuse lol) The players where in pairs, and were put on the block together and had to play the game and make deals/work to get votes etc. Not to mention everyone knew from day one they were all playing for the 500k at the end.

I mean its not like they dont already have a huge advantage called experience not to mention two of them already being previous winners, now they have all the above mentioned on their sides as well. They may as well have just canceled the entire season and came back in sept to award one of them the 500k, with out all this extra drama and BS...

I think they should just stay as coaches!!! I do NOT want them entering back into the game!! If they do then it will be a given that AG wants to see Boogie and his drama make it to the end again!!! Personally, I am so over Boogie!!! I wish he was gone already and why nobody has stepped up to get rid of him is beyond me knowing that they all know how he is such a sneaky snake!! He has been on the show enough already and it's really time to get rid of him and his ego!!!!!!! Just can't stand to watch him!! Others are somewhat tolerable BUT, I do NOT want them entering back into the game for the 500,000.......They had their chance, let someone else get it for a change!!!!!!

I have to admit this message forum is pretty much all negative at the moment. It would be nice if there was more of a balance, as it can get a bit tiresome.

One thing to remember, is a lot of people like BB and do not like how Grodner is dragging it under year after year. I love BB and it really pisses me off to see how she has destroyed the show. You're right about the negative tone on the forum, but there isn't much good to be said about BB these days.

One thing to remember, is a lot of people like BB and do not like how Grodner is dragging it under year after year. I love BB and it really pisses me off to see how she has destroyed the show. You're right about the negative tone on the forum, but there isn't much good to be said about BB these days.

Very well said...

I cant believe they are leaving it up to America...

I mean, i cant believe they are pretending its up to america :D

Pretty much just this.

It sucks that it's gonna happen no matter what.

(we all know know it's gonna happen no matter what) <_<

I really wish they'd consider the actual thoughts and feeling of the real fans of the show.

My first post this year because up until now, the show has been SO boring I haven't even bothered to watch the feeds (except to go back and watch the Willie incident) and I've either fallen asleep or fast forwarded when trying to find something interesting on Showtime. I'm not a MB fan but at least he's provided a little entertainment. I've never been on the Dan train (sorry Marty) but think he would have provided something more to the show if he had picked his team with his brain rather than, well whatever it was he was using at the moment. I still can't figure out why Brittany is there unless everyone else they wanted as a coach refused.

That said,,,,,,, PULEEZE let the coaches in the game to add some entertainment value for the rest of the season.

PS........if I had a nickel for all the "real fans" who have berated the producer year after year but still keep watching, I would be able to retire comfortably. I'm thinking she loves the haters because at least they are involved.......obviously there are still some people around who believe a "reality show" is REAL. :rolleyes:

Grodner's going to make sure this happens. Of course I have a feeling it will make it more interesting as well as tense and awkward in the BB house. Can you imagine Frank and Boogie suddenly at each other's throats? I can. And of course Brit and Ashnelle will be even more awkward around each other.

I think the consensus is that this will happen for sure (and I'm positive about this as well). It was probably in their agenda all along, but in order to execute this without getting bashed by the fans & media, they are going to use America as the excuse lol. That is pretty brilliant... *Bleh*...

However, I am excited to see how this will shape the house... I have a feeling the players will still play with their coach then backstab them once they're close to the end. I can really see Frank & Boogie working for sure together... Danielle and Dan for sure... Brit and Shane? Not sure much to be honest... Janelle doesn't seem to have 100% loyalty in Wil, Joe, or Ashley to be honest...

this isn't being left up to America, I'm not even bothering to vote. The fans already knew what was going to happen this season before the premiere.. then the Hg's figured it out the intended twist so this america's vote stuff is just smoke and mirrors to make it seem like a "SHOCKING" twist..

The word shocking in BB land.

I don't think it means, what they think it means.

So ya I read a spoiler about next season BB15. It will be a house of total strangers...but theres a twist.. JESSIE WILL BE IN THE GAME. But not how you think. He will not be a player/ or a coach. Just be in the game. EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED HOUSEGUESTS Look out for the final 3 when JESSIE will be able to compete for the half million dollars!!!! And the first comp since it will be the final 4 comp will be body lifting related. I can just see Grodner with her weird hair getting hot and bothered at this idea for next year.

Guest Corky812

No, I'm not going to dedicate my life protesting evil Grodner, nor am I going to waste useless time and energy voting or arguing with fans who have no respect for other people's opinions.

My first post this year because up until now, the show has been SO boring I haven't even bothered to watch the feeds (except to go back and watch the Willie incident) and I've either fallen asleep or fast forwarded when trying to find something interesting on Showtime. I'm not a MB fan but at least he's provided a little entertainment. I've never been on the Dan train (sorry Marty) but think he would have provided something more to the show if he had picked his team with his brain rather than, well whatever it was he was using at the moment. I still can't figure out why Brittany is there unless everyone else they wanted as a coach refused.

That said,,,,,,, PULEEZE let the coaches in the game to add some entertainment value for the rest of the season.

PS........if I had a nickel for all the "real fans" who have berated the producer year after year but still keep watching, I would be able to retire comfortably. I'm thinking she loves the haters because at least they are involved.......obviously there are still some people around who believe a "reality show" is REAL. :rolleyes:

Welcome back Ivgal!! As per usual, I bow to your superior wisdom. I just want every man and woman to play for themselves finally. Hope you're doing OK. :notworthy::animated_wave:

I say leave them as coaches for no other reason than to make Grodner scramble to strech the seasom out some other way than the obivious.

Of course we all know thats not gonna happen. America will "overwhelimingly" vote for the coaches to play. I tell ya, Allison is one luck lady.

When it happens it's gonna go over like a lead sinker with the regular HG's. The coaches pretty much got a 3 week free ride, got great info on the others and now get to play.

As Church Lady would say: "Now isen't that special"

Doesn't bother me one bit. People are entitled. Yes?

It's all good. And fun (or it should be). I don't do tiresome.

What can I say? I voted yes. Repeatedly. This season has been a yawner with the newbies and I really want to see some of the players really get in there and mix it up. What if they give the coaches the option of still being a coach? If I am correct, the way Julie Chen phrased it: Should the coaches be given the opportunity to enter the game? It could be that two might say yes... two might say no. Either way, I want Boogie evicted and that won't happen soon enough if he is still a coach. His DR sessions where he tries to imitate the magic of Dr. Delicious is pitiful. There is no Chill town without Dr. Will. And wouldn't mind seeing Janelle evicted either. Or even Britney. The only coach I want to stay in the house is Dan. That is it.

No, I'm not going to dedicate my life protesting evil Grodner, nor am I going to waste useless time and energy voting or arguing with fans who have no respect for other people's opinions.

I like your posts Corky--you are more fun than the HG--let's cause our own drama since we are not getting satisfaction from the show! :D Keep posting!!!!!!

I like your posts Corky--you are more fun than the HG--let's cause our own drama since we are not getting satisfaction from the show! :D Keep posting!!!!!!

Just because someone's attitude/opinion doesn't align with mine does not mean that they are less entitled to express that attitude/opinion. That premise I will defend universally.

I say leave them as coaches for no other reason than to make Grodner scramble to strech the seasom out some other way than the obivious.

Of course we all know thats not gonna happen. America will "overwhelimingly" vote for the coaches to play. I tell ya, Allison is one luck lady.

When it happens it's gonna go over like a lead sinker with the regular HG's. The coaches pretty much got a 3 week free ride, got great info on the others and now get to play.

As Church Lady would say: "Now isen't that special"

I loved the church lady! Glad someone else remembers that. LOL

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name