America Votes - Coaches enter the game?

BeeeBeee

He was. I vote no. Why bring them into the house and let them affect the game initially and then allow them to compete. Totally unfair to us and to the HG's. Craziest bullshi$ she has come-up with yet. How come there wasn't a third vote......send them home? There wasn't a third vote because she knew we would.....send them home.

yeah but the coaches won't have the "numbers"..some of their players have anticpated this twist and stopped sharing...it will be the hg against the the coaches...so again predictable..AG agree will skew it to what she wants

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually no matter how the vote turns out all the votes will count as YES ... LOL its just a set up to look like America is voting but we're really not... There are 8 players in the game what else are they going to do if the vote turns out to be NO ... hmmm CHANGE IT TO YESSSS!!!

I'm guessing if the vote was no, the would just bring back one or more evicted players instead.

I'm guessing if the vote was no, the would just bring back one or more evicted players instead.

Didn't they send them home??? And there wasn't an option 3 to bring back players... Usually if they had another plan they state it. But its just so obvious whats going to happen anyway.

He was. I vote no. Why bring them into the house and let them affect the game initially and then allow them to compete. Totally unfair to us and to the HG's. Craziest bullshi$ she has come-up with yet. How come there wasn't a third vote......send them home? There wasn't a third vote because she knew we would.....send them home.

i like your 3rd vote! I vote for #3 send the cockroaches home!

Guest Corky812

I'm sorry but this is the last manipulation by Alison Grodner that gets my dollars to watch any show she produces. Big Brother used to be fun, not it might as well be called "All About Grodner"

Morty's Fan Forums, please remove me from this forum.

YES It will be the better. They will all play their own games or pick their own alliances.

Sadly this would not be! It will be like last year all over again! Coaches would be loyal but they will have their minions! But i will vote yes to stick it to the newbies for not listening to Willie! Instead their coaches lol!

I'm sorry but this is the last manipulation by Alison Grodner that gets my dollars to watch any show she produces. Big Brother used to be fun, not it might as well be called "All About Grodner"

People sure are melodramatic on these boards... :P

!

dont do it! I quit every year, you can ask everyone on this board! I get mad and quit and vow never to watch it year after year! But this time i said no matter what im going to stick with it! Grodner has been maniplating this game for the longest! And yes she tries to insult our intelligence but where are you going to find a bunch of great guys to talk and vent too! ;)

People sure are melodramatic on these boards... :P

Nothing wrong with a little melodrama. I don't come to a reality tv board to find cause and effect. I think that you should just take a little breath, Corky812. I would miss your posts. Stay.

As much as I would LOVE to have what WIllie said e true and watch the faces of these idiots...I am so over these has beens and do NOT think it is fair for them to have a free pass all this time and then get into the game. What I wouldnt mind seeing is this, If america votes yes (and we all know ag will make it seem that way) I think the coaches should get a choice to either keep playing for the 100k or "cash" in their chance to have america vote on ONE coach to return. This would be soooo gradifying because I believe Booger and JanHELL really think they still carry the fan base to get the votes. So when Dan wins AV (IF ag allows it) I would LOVE just to have a chance to see the look on their faces!!! :)

In regards to Willie being right, was he really right? Britney told him she thought the coaches might come into the game and she was right. Willie then went into full on paranoid mode, then crazy mode and he ended up out of the game really fast. It's not like they could do anything to prevent it from happening and it's also not like they can't react to it when it does happen now.

People were going to be evicted regardless and they can still play together if they choose as a group to eliminate the coaches. Willie overplayed his hand based on something that might happen and it was way too soon for it.

In regards to Willie being right, was he really right? Britney told him she thought the coaches might come into the game and she was right. Willie then went into full on paranoid mode, then crazy mode and he ended up out of the game really fast. It's not like they could do anything to prevent it from happening and it's also not like they can't react to it when it does happen now.

People were going to be evicted regardless and they can still play together if they choose as a group to eliminate the coaches. Willie overplayed his hand based on something that might happen and it was way too soon for it.

This is what I thought as well.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name