Thursday, July 26th - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

Probably some last minute scrambling byJoJo today but, I don't think there's anything she can do to save herself (just make it worse, most likely) and then we'll have a new HoH and a new week of BB tonight!

I hope Shane gets HOH. He has the blessing of Boogie, Frank and Dan to go after Will and Joe on Janelle's team.

We need not to have Shane and Danielle up. booooooooooring.

Plus one on Shane or Danielle for that matter, as long as Joe and Wil go up. Joe has got to go.

agree!!! I think they are more afraid of Wil because of his athletic abilities.

I would LOVE to see Joe go this week but, I can't stand Boogie either so, I wouldn't mind him being down a team member either... preferably Jenn.

Guest Corky812

3.8 earthquake yesterday morning in Southern California fairly close to the Big Brother house, which is not a big quake but it was felt quite a distance away. I think we have some Morty's people in S. California. Did anyone feel it?

I was just wondering if any of the HG's mentioned it on the feeds (it was about 6am). Probably just an after-shock of Willie's exit from the Big Brother House :D

I thought we had a little shimmy here (Santa Barbara) about 9:30 this morning but have not seen anything on the web.

As much as I'd like to see Ian win HoH I have to hope for him not to win because another week of smug Boogie would be unbearable. He has already said that he hasn't talked game with Ian since PoV which to me says that he cares nothing for Ian's game. But he will be all up Ian's butt if he wins HoH.

As much as I'd like to see Ian win HoH I have to hope for him not to win because another week of smug Boogie would be unbearable. He has already said that he hasn't talked game with Ian since PoV which to me says that he cares nothing for Ian's game. But he will be all up Ian's butt if he wins HoH.

Good points

almost showtime :animated_bouncy:

pretty much setting up the coaches coming into the game with intro <_<:animated_bouncy:

god not america's choice to change the course of the game

desperation at its finest :animated_bouncy:

dr. will use to be more funny

tonight piece was rather dull :animated_bouncy:

wil wtf does he has on :animated_bouncy:

shane is one loyal guy and dumb guy

i would think voting with the house was the wise move just in case danielle win hoh :animated_bouncy: