Janelle (Coach), Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jani's biggest danger is trusting Brittany. However, Dan is on to Brittany and I have to think Dan will clue Janelle in.

Agree. Brit's a jealous idiot. The only way she would EVER have a chance at the big money is if she's sitting next to Janelle at the end. Women don't beat men in the F2. If Brit's at the end with a newb, the newbs will vote for their own. If she's at the end with Dan or Boog, she won't have a chance. Janelle helping her get to the end is her only hope and she just keeps shooting herself in the foot. Telling Shane and Danielle that Janelle was sure the coaches would be coming in the game this week was stupid. She's a coach too, which will make her a target. All the bashing she does is going to come back to bite her.

Brit's no better than Joe when it comes to stirring the pot.

I don't understand Wil getting so upset about Janelle saying he would have been on the block if not for her. She saved him with the coaches comp, twice. It's likely very true. He acts like an overly sensitive teenage girl.

I really don't like any of the newbs, except Ian and I'm not sure he knows what he's doing.

team boogie was in control

now team janelle is running things

apb for team dan :animated_bouncy:

Please, someone... send her home!!!

Janelle is still playing the best game in the house.

How can you say that when her own team doesn't even like her. She doesn't inspire loyalty like Dan and Boogie and has lost the trust of most of the house due to her lies, exaggerations and pushiness. If she goes into the game on Thursday she will likely be targeted by the majority of the house and will probably be the first coach evicted. If she stays as a coach, she has a good chance at the 100k but not because of her coaching, it will probably be because her team abandons her and other people in the game trust them more because of it.

I liked Jani during her season and AS. She is one of my favorites. I'm finding it harder to really like her this time. I think one of the reason is because she is not having fun with this. Her other seasons she got close to a couple people and they would have fun between the bouts of bashing, lies and fights. She hasn't connected with anyone in the house and she is just focused on the game and her revenge on Boogie.

How can you say that when her own team doesn't even like her. She doesn't inspire loyalty like Dan and Boogie and has lost the trust of most of the house due to her lies, exaggerations and pushiness. If she goes into the game on Thursday she will likely be targeted by the majority of the house and will probably be the first coach evicted. If she stays as a coach, she has a good chance at the 100k but not because of her coaching, it will probably be because her team abandons her and other people in the game trust them more because of it.

As the coach, your team doesn't have to like you, they just have to do what you tell them and gain the advantage. Right now, the coaches have to coach under the impression that they will be coaches til the end. To that end, the coach primary concern has to be getting the advantage in numbers. When Brit's team started coming apart in week one, Janelle quickly pivoted away from Brit, swallowed her pride and joined up with booger. This week, with two teams with 1 player and two with 3 players, the team that comes out of the week with their 3 players still in the game would be in a commanding position. Janelle worked on Brit and Shane to get Frank on the block. If she is able to get Frank out the house and her team wins HOH, it would practically be game over. Even after dumping Brit in week 1, Janelle knew everything to say to get Brit back on her side. I don't know why Brit would trust her, but I often believe that our (fans) memories are a lot longer than the players. Even if you are pretty sure all the coaches are coming into the game, you still stand a better chance of winning if you keep all your players.

Wil may be thinking of going against his team, but history shows that players who abandon their alliance hardly ever make it to the end. I believe that is true in BB and Survivor. When it is all said and done, Wil may be mad, but if he's smart he will stick with his team.

She did a good job, though, at getting Shane to use the POV. Can't say how it'll play out, but in shortrun she got what she wanted.

She did, indeed. My problem with it is the people she supposedly did it for. I would be fine with them leaving tomorrow.

She did a good job, though, at getting Shane to use the POV. Can't say how it'll play out, but in shortrun she got what she wanted.

She did a very good job of convincing Shane. She also did a very good job of keeping her players together and getting them to do what they had to do. I can't believe you have people come on BB who think you can get through the game without kissing ass and sucking up to other players. Brit needs to watch some film clips of Janelle to learn a little something about coaching.

But, I do not want any of her players to win.

She did a very good job of convincing Shane. She also did a very good job of keeping her players together and getting them to do what they had to do. I can't believe you have people come on BB who think you can get through the game without kissing ass and sucking up to other players. Brit needs to watch some film clips of Janelle to learn a little something about coaching.

She pretty much laid it out to Joe. Grovel. I've never said that Janelle isn't good - she should be; she's had enough experience with BB - I've said and say that I just don't like her. Twice was enough for me.

She did, indeed. My problem with it is the people she supposedly did it for. I would be fine with them leaving tomorrow.

I found her power of persuasion amazing, she not only got Brit who cannot stick to a pov to return to her orig stand that both teams ought to fight it out and thus having one from each team made sense, she also got Shane to break an alliance and essentially trust her...how did she do that how? I watched and would not, was not at all convinced was always aware that she is out for herself. But she knew exactly how to play Shane She seemed to know just how much to push, how much to leave up to BRit, and when to reappear to make her points. A blonde-- well dyed-- blonde witch for sure.Oddly for me, it is her mouth that puts me on alert to a sense of her lying. She grimaces and does things with her lips that I find creepy. LOL

I can't stand her.

Up in HOH talking to Brit/Ashley right now on BBAD she says this about Frank: "Of course I don't trust him, the first day we came in here, I was like he's the biggest target in the house and I want to take him down and no one listened to me. Willie tried to cut him a deal to come after us!"

She must have a serious case of short term memory loss if she can't remember that she made her team vote to KEEP him week 1.

And Brit is just as bad. Week 1 Janelle and her are bff's. Week 2 everyone hates her (including Janelle!). Week 3 she lets Janelle come back to her and they are bff's again.

They both just need to walk out the door and end their BB careers.

You said it perfectly. I have always been a huge Janelle fan but I've been a little bit disappointed this season because I haven't really been connecting with/emphathizing with her as I have in her two previous seasons. I think the reason is that she is a coach and isn't playing the game. When she was in the game season 6, she had an alliance who she was trustworthy to, a couple of great relationships (Kaysar/Howie), and she fought her ass off even though the nerd herd was up there bashing her 24/7. In All-Stars she had this cute showmance with Dr Will, and she also had most of the house against her but she pulled it out in comp after comp. This season she can't play so she hasn't been in the position to try to save herself week after week...yet. She definitely has people against her, though, and if the coaches do come back into the game tomorrow, I think she will be in the same position she was in her other seasons. I just hope she can get some good allies on her side. I was hoping Wil and Janelle would be a team but he apparently can't stand her.

I also think she's been a pretty good coach and I agree that you can't play this game wtihout some lying and ass-kissing. It's set up to make people do it. Dan does it, he just isn't as vocal about it as Janelle is. And Britney is a horrible coach. She also needs to learn to stop talking with her mouth full. Good thing she's so tiny or people would be making fun of her like they did Kalia last year.

I do think Janelle had a hand in getting Frank on the block this week but I actually think Ashley was a bigger part of it than people are giving her credit for. If you watched the conversation between Shane and Ashley in the arcade room, that seemed to be a big turning point in Shane's decision. It sucks that none of that was on the show tonight and they made it seem like Ian was the reason and that Britney was on board the whole time when her paranoia about being yelled at almost tanked the whole plan. Get some balls, Britney. You may hate Janelle, but she's 100 times the player you'll ever be.

That episode was the worst edit I've seen in awhile on BB. Everything was about Janelle and how smart she was. Oh and that comment at the end saying shes the real puppet master? All she did was tell her team to suck up to Shane. And in the end it was IAN that was the main reason why Frank went up on the block. Janelle offering her ring did nothing. After every scene in this episode where Janelle's team was in trouble they showed a diary room of her saying " It's no problem time to go to work" I can just tell that the diary room people told her to say these things AFTER they actually happened to make the edit seem as though she is smarter and playing better than she is. She said it 3 times in the episode. SOOO forced.

In the end I don't really care how the edits go but this one was so obvious that is was hard not to rant about it. And I side note Dan is the real puppet master