Janelle (Coach), Week 3

CeCiMom

Woo!

Im so glad to see Janni stepping up her game play last night on the feeds! I really hope it worked! Her team may be safe once again..

you may hate her, but she is a great player.

I don't hate her, King123. I liked her until BB14. I just hate to see her lose.......again.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uggggg I am over Janelle and I can't stand her team. Ashley makes me want to throw up and Joe is an azz and Will is a jerk.

They are all up in HOH with Britney who is acting like Janelle's best friend. Ashley is ther slurring her words and acting like a space cadet.

Brintney is spouting her mouth up a mile a minute.

Uggggg I am over Janelle and I can't stand her team. Ashley makes me want to throw up and Joe is an azz and Will is a jerk.

They are all up in HOH with Britney who is acting like Janelle's best friend. Ashley is ther slurring her words and acting like a space cadet.

Brintney is spouting her mouth up a mile a minute.

In other words, a normal day in the BB14 house.

Jani is playing a great game..but stop playing with you hair all the time...it is so annoying lol! If she gets back into the game as player...would love to see her get Boogie out...commeuppance!! She was not so smart having that showmance with Will...she got played hard by Chilltown...a woman scorned...yada yada yada!

A couple of nights ago, Jani mentioned that she asked her Dr. if it would traumatize her baby by leaving for three months. She said the Dr. said she should not leave baby after she is 18 months old. So maybe she can squeeze in Survivor, She did say this is her last BB show.

Jani is playing a great game..but stop playing with you hair all the time...it is so annoying lol! If she gets back into the game as player...would love to see her get Boogie out...commeuppance!! She was not so smart having that showmance with Will...she got played hard by Chilltown...a woman scorned...yada yada yada!

I would take her booting Boogie out over her winning. I have never liked him and would love to see him walk out that door because of Janelle.

I would take her booting Boogie out over her winning. I have never liked him and would love to see him walk out that door because of Janelle.

instead of the other way around like on All-Stars hahaha

chill town won

Janelle is playing the same game she always playes. How did she know the coaches were in this week? I have said from day 1 that the coaches would be in. It doesn't matter what the vote is they are in

Reason #999 why I love Janelle: She cares about animals. Unlike some previous house guests (ahem, Lane) that bragged of hunting and mistreating their pets, Janelle, Frank and Joe discussed raising their children to respect and love animals. Janelle suggested everyone watch the documentary, The Cove.

Lots of good stuff on the feeds today with paranoia.

Joe saw Frank, Boogie and Will talking this morning and Will said something about Janelle and ....then.... Joe went and told Janelle that Wil had flipped sides and Janelle and Britney continuing the paranoia.

Janelle saying that she is going to just skip jury and go home. I think she thinks she is so valuable that her threat will make them turn the game back in her favor.

well, that is just my take on things.

Janelle won't leave that BB house without a check of $500,000 in her cold, dead hands.

Apparently Wil is "seceding" from team Jani...Franks wants to rattle Joe's cage...Joe was so smug last night, telling Janelle he felt HOH...easy does it, Joe. It's is so funny we have Janie vs. Wil, the two biggest biatches in the house. It's invetible...Jane told Brit this morning that Wil "swore on his dog's life"...must have been referring to dead dog...lol

Janelle is on this like stink on chit. She is telling Ashley that if he says something she needs to break out crying. I think she was talking about Shane or Wil but not sure.

Janie said they all need to camp out in the HOH room.

Janelle is fake as ever and very, very focused. She is clearly there for a reason and why be; otherwise?

I think it's gonna be Jani vs. Boogie, the re-match.

The other night Jani told she was thinking about having her...private areas lifted. How much does that cost?

The other night Jani told she was thinking about having her...private areas lifted. How much does that cost?

Lifted? I guess it is a face lift on your hoochie.