Britney (Coach ), Week 3

CeCiMom

Brittany was having a convo with Danielle last night & going on & on about how she thinks Danielle is pre-med or some brilliant science PHD......Daniellie was eating it up (of course).........I couldn't figure out if Brit really believed all that about Danielle or was just blowing smoke.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime I watch Brit I think of Mad-eye from Harry Potter. Will not miss her when she leaves even tho she does have her funny moments.

We were all shocked that Brittany was chosen as a coach.

In her season she was pretty much on the coattails of the Brigade and totally clueless (even as close as she was to Lane) as to the fact there was any alliance other than Brendon & Rachel. I remember her saying the boys had a "strong friendship". Brittany considered herself a super-fan so she should have known that meant alliance.

I don't personally think anything Brittany says or does as a coach is effective. She's just taken the role to heart and her ego is puffed to giant size.

My husband said if he were home watching his wife nag and berate Willie the way she did, and constantly nattering at Shane, she would come home to divorce papers sitting on top of her airbake cookie pans. My kids think she has a tapeworm because she eats constantly and stays so thin.

Britney's game seems no different to me now than from her other season. She isn't quite as funny and she doesn't have Lane and she has a new husband but her game is basically the same. I think that Britney is beautifully photogenic. I do not think that Britney has sky-high aspirations. She is pretty enough and funny enough to have done more and hasn't so it makes me think she doesn't really want to. She seems happier than before. I am glad.

Indeed ;)http://www.swtimes.com/sections/weddings/godwin-haynes.html