Britney (Coach ), Week 3

CeCiMom

I absolutely agree ~ They made the right choice to vote Frank out and then she gets up this morning and "changes her mind"....really?

I hope the coaches do enter the game and they get rid of her! She certainly hasn't been an asset to anyone on her team!

yup

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is so catty that is what is going to cost her. She could not work with a girl if her life depended on it because she has to talk about them and of course they will find out. She can only play the game with men.

Yep, and she will lose again because of it. She's not too bright and gets more detestable with each passing day. The only time she'll hang with a girl is when that girl becomes her agreeable new Monet.

Yep, and she will lose again because of it. She's not too bright and gets more detestable with each passing day. The only time she'll hang with a girl is when that girl becomes her agreeable new Monet.

agreeable new Monet? what do you mean?

Monet was her sidekick on her first season. The two of them were constantly, unmercifully bashing the other women in the house.

O thanks I recall now. I'm too hi brow was thinking of Impressionist artist Monet LOL

Coaching in this situation is a false premise and having them thinking they are re entering the game means they are skewed to their own self interest

So very true. Britany however though is a lousy coach and a lousy player. She is of no help to Shane what so ever and I will be glad to see her get evicted when they enter the game.

Britney's game seems no different to me now than from her other season. She isn't quite as funny and she doesn't have Lane and she has a new husband but her game is basically the same. I think that Britney is beautifully photogenic. I do not think that Britney has sky-high aspirations. She is pretty enough and funny enough to have done more and hasn't so it makes me think she doesn't really want to. She seems happier than before. I am glad.

So very true. Britany however though is a lousy coach and a lousy player. She is of no help to Shane what so ever and I will be glad to see her get evicted when they enter the game.

I agree she is totally confused and changes her mind with every passing suggestion and dan uses that to his benefit with Shane and Danielle and now he is infiltrating Ian ...

Dan has mentioned several time that Brit really gets on his nerves. I take Brit at face value. She's funny at moments and does some great imitations.

Me too. She is kind of just there, this time. She can be really clever in her remarks.

Last night she was imitating Janelle and Ashley.

I would love to see that. She is so silly not to have gone for a career in comedy. I can so see Britney on a sitcom. Britney sometimes seems kind of frail to me. I wonder if her health is good.

She's just got a touch of anorexia...hope not....HGs have mentioned she eats like a bird...

You know, LenRay, sometimes I see a photo of Britney and she has almost a haunting beauty. She looks so much like a young Dolly Parton. Both tiny, tiny women.

Elizabeth Taylor was tiny like that.

She needs to eat more. Probably loses appetite when under stress. And use she is naturally tiny person IRL. Also in the late 1940s Judy Garland was weighing in at 80 lbs...Easter Parade, The Pirate...

Me too. She is kind of just there, this time. She can be really clever in her remarks.

I think she is trying to be more mindful of what she says this time around. I heard her talk about how embarassed she was for some of the things she said about people during her season and she kept repeating how wrong she was.

I had forgotten how stupid she can be.

This. She's paranoid and not at all strategic. She'll probably get far since she's not really a threat and she does have a good relationship with her player and his admirer, but she is really a horrible player and probably a worse coach. I also can't stand how she's been acting this whole week while Shane's been HOH. Shane has made all the decisions, despite what Britney has tried to get him to do, but she seems to think she's HOH.

Shane has made all the decisions, despite what Britney has tried to get him to do, but she seems to think she's HOH.

I agree. He is Mister Ready-Reply man. Shane does that to everybody. Makes them think that he is listening intently to what they are saying when in fact, his mind has moved-on. Shane is way more calculating than people realize and Shane pays very little attention to Britney; most of all. Notice how it is always Britney following Shane from room to room.

I agree. He is Mister Ready-Reply man. Shane does that to everybody. Makes them think that he is listening intently to what they are saying when in fact, his mind has moved-on. Shane is way more calculating than people realize and Shane pays very little attention to Britney; most of all. Notice how it is always Britney following Shane from room to room.

Yes I suspect Shane is really sly. Daniele should wise up or get really hurt.