Britney (Coach ), Week 3

CeCiMom

Shane needs to ignore anything that Britney tells him to do and basically just ignore her totally. Britney has zero clue. Still. I guess they brought her back for comedic relief of which she has given us very little thus far.

OT: Brandon made me uneasy from the get-go.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Shane needs to tell her to get out of his game and to stop talking to him like he is a kid. If he wanted to really lay it on the line, he should tell her it's partly her fault they are down to one player and she isn't much of a coach.

Only thing she's good at is crying, sucking her fingers, picking zits on her chin and oh, standing there looking cockeyed. Now if those weren't FAB reasons to bring her back....

Britney will you please please please let Shane talk when it comes to making a decision. It is not your HOH Britney!!! Quite interrupting Shane.

I am really wishing that people would quit being so abrupt with sweet and lovely Britney and just sit back and enjoy the show. I love Britney and Shane. Equally. Britney is a great coach. Janelle, too. Equally and positively.

I am really wishing that people would quit being so abrupt with sweet and lovely Britney and just sit back and enjoy the show. I love Britney and Shane. Equally. Britney is a great coach. Janelle, too. Equally.

;) Ok you got me! :lol:

I forgot to take my happy pills today.

Brit is soooo stupid. She told Shane not to make deals before the veto but after the veto. What she doesn't get is after the veto Shane will have no voting power at all. If person from each big team goes up it will be tied 2 - 2...tie breaker will be Danielle...if ashley, joe go up boogie's team will have votes...if dani goes up, boogie will have powers. Shane is over after veto. Shut up Brit.

Why does Britney keep going on and on about Janelle and team having no loyalty? Jani's team didn't cut the cord until it came out that Willie had made an F2 deal with Frank and another F3 deal with Ashley/Jojo. Brit's player screwed up the F6 alliance first. She just remembers what she wants to remember.

Shane is saying that Janelle went and made a deal with Boog when they (brit's team) didn't use the pov, thereby jumping ship. That's not true. Brit got all paranoid because Janelle was talking to Kara/Danielle one day and assumed she was working with Dan, which she wasn't, simply because she was cavorting with Dan's team. Janelle didn't start working with Boog until after they had already went their separate ways, because of Willie. Janelle was loyal until Willie screwed up. Really selective memories they have.

Now they're making a big deal out of Janelle telling Danielle that Joho bashed Danielle's body, saying that Janelle really lied about the whole thing. Really? http://www.ihatebigbrother.com/big-brother-14-bubble-bath-time-with-janelle-and-jojo/ FB time is 07/15, 4:15 pm, cam 3-4. Joho bashed the hell out of Danielle. Janelle didn't lie.

Janelle gets a raw deal many times.

Does anyone know what would have happened if Brit won the Coach's Challenge? Her only player is HOH so to save him would do no good. She has no player to trade so what would be in it for her to win it? ...Just to stop another Coach from saving a player?

Does anyone know what would have happened if Brit won the Coach's Challenge? Her only player is HOH so to save him would do no good. She has no player to trade so what would be in it for her to win it? ...Just to stop another Coach from saving a player?

Janelle won coaches challenge and saved Wil

Brandon is Willie's nephew and the classic example of the guy who has gone off the deep-end, but his team did everything they could to keep him. Willie was just a hot-head. Brandon was a nut case. Bipolar in my opinion. He was unpredictable and probably should have never been allowed on Survivor. The pressure was to much for him. He broke down and cried at almost every tribal council. Ironically, Coach (the Samurai Warrior or something) spent a lot of time talking and working with him to make sure he didn't blow the whole game for his team. Eventually Coach was the deciding vote to evict him. But until that time, Coach put in a lot of effort to keep him there. If Britney would have put forth one tenth the effort, although small, she may have been able to change the team odds.

Brandon was mentally ill and religion factored into his insanity that was reasonable for you to label bi polar. I agree about Britney not being loyal and when we see how the altercation came down, It was not really all on Willie. Although he said he wanted to go out, he did not start the physical violence, instead his verbal "HIt me" was so loud and insistent that the BB folks took it as the initiating violence when it was only words. It was Joe who pushed into Willie who then pushed him off and turned to use his shoulder to push further, but he never raised a hand against Joe. So if he wanted to go out, why was he trying to egg Joe into hitting him thereby still playing by the BB rules?

I do not know, Dr. NYROSE. All I know is that Willie acted-out and I think that it made everybody really nervous - including Joe. They were all wringing their hands. Joe looked like one of those victorian pugilists with that stance. Know what I mean?

Brandon was really strange.

I do not know, Dr. NYROSE. All I know is that Willie acted-out and I think that it made everybody really nervous - including Joe. They were all wringing their hands. Joe looked like one of those victorian pugilists with that stance. Know what I mean?

Here is Jackass Joe....

Actually the Vict pugilists got their hands out further and stood with their heads held high. Joe held his hands close to his chest and the wrists were bent not straight to the fist. He looked a little like those people whose Moms took thalidomide and they have shortened arms sort of like flippers. His head was down, had it not been, he would not have been bumped by the top of Willie's head.

Willie was acting out loudly and vehemently but really not violently except in terms of the concept so popular nowadays of "terroristic threatening", but he did not threaten He asked to be hit. He really wanted to have an excuse to be violent or he knew that Joe did not have it in him and he was pushing that button knowing it had no connection to any courage in Joe.

I am sure to those basically namby pamby HGs it felt violent because they are ill prepared for reality of what real violence is. Ian tried to stop the fight and his actions were perfectly reasonable as he held out his hands in a stop and peace motion as he danced around trying to get those two bulls' attention. He could see he was getting nowhere and just got out of the way. sensible.

Actually the Vict pugilists got their hands out further and stood with their heads held high. Joe held his hands close to his chest and the wrists were bent not straight to the fist. He looked a little like those people whose Moms took thalidomide and they have shortened arms sort of like flippers. His head was down, had it not been, he would not have been bumped by the top of Willie's head.

Willie was acting out loudly and vehemently but really not violently except in terms of the concept so popular nowadays of "terroristic threatening", but he did not threaten He asked to be hit. He really wanted to have an excuse to be violent or he knew that Joe did not have it in him and he was pushing that button knowing it had no connection to any courage in Joe.

I am sure to those basically namby pamby HGs it felt violent because they are ill prepared for reality of what real violence is. Ian tried to stop the fight and his actions were perfectly reasonable as he held out his hands in a stop and peace motion as he danced around trying to get those two bulls' attention. He could see he was getting nowhere and just got out of the way. sensible.

Good take ~ I agree

She is the worst coach ever. She is playing Shane's game with her emotions instead of game play. Ride the coattails Britney just like in your season.

I absolutely agree ~ They made the right choice to vote Frank out and then she gets up this morning and "changes her mind"....really?

I hope the coaches do enter the game and they get rid of her! She certainly hasn't been an asset to anyone on her team!