going to be talking up a storm this week

back in power

probably learned nothing from the disastrous hoh reign of willie

janelle will be her best friend again :animated_bouncy:

already talking up a storm

her highs are the highest of highs

&

lows are the lowest of lows :animated_bouncy:

Whatever shane does, all he has to do is NOT LISTEN TO BRITANY!

She already packed her bags to move into the HOH room with him. She will treat him like a brainless little kid. I am going to hate watching that. I hope he tells her to back off.

Somebody please help me understand cuz I just don't see how maniac Willie is Britney's fault. Everyone thinks she's a terrible coach because he went postal on everyone and had to leave the house, but in my opinion Willie was cruising for it anyway. He didn't listen to anyone, including her or Boogie when they tried to call him out on his irratic behavior, and Willie is a grown man. Britney couldn't make him or not make him act foolish. He was already pissed. He said so himself, and Willie was going to do what Willie wanted to do in my opinion. I guess as a teacher I feel for Britney. I can only lead my students to water. I can't make them drink. Same thing with Britney. She could only tell Willie to shut up and calm down. She can't tape his mouth shut and tie him up in a chair, although I'm sure the thought crossed her mind. So how are his actions her fault? Just wondering.

She let herself be completely bamboozled by two men - one of them more than the other and he was the bigger lameass of the two so that should tell you something. She is not a competitor in my opinion. She is very pretty. I think that she looks like a young Dolly Parton. Beautiful face.

They need to get frank out! he nominated and got ride of one of your teammates, and you were actually his goal... he is a better competitior than you, and more likeable then you... YOU NEED HIM OUT.

also, i loved that janni said last night they should have brough Keesha back instead of Brit... and i couldnt agree more.

Somebody please help me understand cuz I just don't see how maniac Willie is Britney's fault. Everyone thinks she's a terrible coach because he went postal on everyone and had to leave the house, but in my opinion Willie was cruising for it anyway. He didn't listen to anyone, including her or Boogie when they tried to call him out on his irratic behavior, and Willie is a grown man. Britney couldn't make him or not make him act foolish. He was already pissed. He said so himself, and Willie was going to do what Willie wanted to do in my opinion. I guess as a teacher I feel for Britney. I can only lead my students to water. I can't make them drink. Same thing with Britney. She could only tell Willie to shut up and calm down. She can't tape his mouth shut and tie him up in a chair, although I'm sure the thought crossed her mind. So how are his actions her fault? Just wondering.

Boogie is on the opposing team, he is supposed to call Willie out and get under his skin. Britney was his coach, rather than ostracizing him, she was supposed to find away to calm Willie down and find away to get him to understand that his actions were hurting the team. Instead, she told his teammates to stay away from him. Do not talk to him. She even made the comment that he was dead to them. I don't know what she was thinking, but ostracizing Willie was not going to save the rest of her team. They weren't going to get any advantage by avoiding Willie. When Willie would try to talk to Brit, she treated him like crap. In the end, Willie still may have done the same things, but I didn't see one thing that she did to try to diffuse the situation. To me she, appeared to continue throwing gas on the flames.

I didn't see anything that she did to help protect her players or deflect blame from them. From the time Willie was accused of being a homophobe until the time he went out the door, I didn't see her do anything to try and change the situation. In Survivor, you almost always see teams with players they would like to get rid of, but they stick with those players until they have the numbers or until the merge. The point being...you may be a sorry MoFo, but you are my sorry MoFo until I am in a position to win. She should have realized that if Willie went home, the rest of her team was going home also. Based on the way she played the game, shouldn't JoJo still be there?

Boogie is on the opposing team, he is supposed to call Willie out and get under his skin. Britney was his coach, rather than ostracizing him, she was supposed to find away to calm Willie down and find away to get him to understand that his actions were hurting the team. Instead, she told his teammates to stay away from him. Do not talk to him. She even made the comment that he was dead to them. I don't know what she was thinking, but ostracizing Willie was not going to save the rest of her team. They weren't going to get any advantage by avoiding Willie. When Willie would try to talk to Brit, she treated him like crap. In the end, Willie still may have done the same things, but I didn't see one thing that she did to try to diffuse the situation. To me she, appeared to continue throwing gas on the flames.

I didn't see anything that she did to help protect her players or deflect blame from them. From the time Willie was accused of being a homophobe until the time he went out the door, I didn't see her do anything to try and change the situation. In Survivor, you almost always see teams with players they would like to get rid of, but they stick with those players until they have the numbers or until the merge. The point being...you may be a sorry MoFo, but you are my sorry MoFo until I am in a position to win. She should have realized that if Willie went home, the rest of her team was going home also. Based on the way she played the game, shouldn't JoJo still be there?

This is true. You made it clearer to me now. Thank you. Just curious though. I don't really watch Survivor. Has there ever been a violent loose cannon on that show like Willie?

Joystiick sums it up well. Instead of pushing Willie out of the team, she should have pulled everyone in close and told them that they would have to really get to work on damage control. I think if Brit had showed Willie some support and pushed back at what was said about the Wil comments and other things he said/did, Willie might still have had some attitude but I don't think he would have decided to go out in the way he did. Most likely, he still would have been nomed but then there would have been the chance for him to win veto. And if he did get voted out... she'd still have two instead of being down to one. Being a good, supportive coach would have been a win/win for Brit. Not that really matters now since the coaches will be playing.

This is true. You made it clearer to me now. Thank you. Just curious though. I don't really watch Survivor. Has there ever been a violent loose cannon on that show like Willie?

Willie's relative not Russell but the other one was unstable as hell whereas Russell did things to make everyone paranoid like pouring out the water.

I just want to throw pork rinds at Britney. :angry: She won't leave Shane alone for a second. Shane is trying to talk game with Frank in HOH and here comes Britney. She is going to be on him this week and try to control his every move. Another reason I want the coaches thing to stop and for everyone to play their own game.

All Brit needs to do is win a coaches comp and put Joe and Wil on slop. Dan and Danielle seem to think they are controlling the game by getting Shane to put up some one from Boogie's team, namely Frank. That would be big mistake Danielle would have controlling vote of who went home. Put Joe and Wil up. DUH, Shane.

Frank just left the HOH after Britney interrupted the conversation Shane and Frank were having. Britney chewing Shane out telling him he has to be more careful what he says to Frank. She is saying... now this is what we are going to do.

I wish Shane would tell her to get the "F" out of the room. :glare:

I absolutely agree that Willie is a grown man and ultimately responsible for his own actions but I want to add that Willie had no idea whatsoever that the coaches might come into the game until Britney told him in secret. Why she did that is beyond me. She got that paranoia ball rolling and he then called the house meeting for players only that was the start of his demise.

If I hear Britney say one more time, "Willie screwed our whole team," I may punch my computer. She screwed her whole team too, imo.

I absolutely agree that Willie is a grown man and ultimately responsible for his own actions but I want to add that Willie had no idea whatsoever that the coaches might come into the game until Britney told him in secret. Why she did that is beyond me. She got that paranoia ball rolling and he then called the house meeting for players only that was the start of his demise.

If I hear Britney say one more time, "Willie screwed our whole team," I may punch my computer. She screwed her whole team too, imo.

exactly

Willie's relative not Russell but the other one was unstable as hell whereas Russell did things to make everyone paranoid like pouring out the water.

Brandon is Willie's nephew and the classic example of the guy who has gone off the deep-end, but his team did everything they could to keep him. Willie was just a hot-head. Brandon was a nut case. Bipolar in my opinion. He was unpredictable and probably should have never been allowed on Survivor. The pressure was to much for him. He broke down and cried at almost every tribal council. Ironically, Coach (the Samurai Warrior or something) spent a lot of time talking and working with him to make sure he didn't blow the whole game for his team. Eventually Coach was the deciding vote to evict him. But until that time, Coach put in a lot of effort to keep him there. If Britney would have put forth one tenth the effort, although small, she may have been able to change the team odds.