Ashley Iocca, Week 3 (Nominee/Saved by PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking she may not be such a floater anymore.. after watching her plee with shane last night, it looked like she may have just stepped up.

all she did was continue to be one of Janelle's pawns in this game....none of them realize that their coach will cast them aside quickly

these coaches must realize this:

they wont win against any newbies since most of them will be in the jury

I think I dislike Ashley the most of any player at this time. I reserve the right to change my mind at any moment.

I look at Ashley's treatment of Ian the same way I look at Boogers attitude. It is the bullying attitude of the so called popular useless heartless types who think they are all that when in fact they are trash to the core. I don't like them and am always glad when I see people get wise and just make them obsolete.

I am shocked at all the Ashley hate... but needless to say, she is my fave. And guess what, Ian is kinda creepy - in a dorky kinda way. I think she is throwing him under the bus to get ahead in the game, like most do at some point or another. I am hoping there are more than just peanuts in that brain of hers. Holding out hope.

I am shocked at all the Ashley hate... but needless to say, she is my fave. And guess what, Ian is kinda creepy - in a dorky kinda way. I think she is throwing him under the bus to get ahead in the game, like most do at some point or another. I am hoping there are more than just peanuts in that brain of hers. Holding out hope.

In a similar way that Danielle is insecure, Ash operates on the principle that if one makes fun of the weak guy, one is respected as one of the in people who makes fun of others She is not making moves by throwing him under the bus, she is playing a social game by putting someone down to get some street cred. I find people like this to be lacking in both character and courage.