Ashley Iocca, Week 3 (Nominee/Saved by PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: ....eeewwww....boogie warts.

Did Ashley really make out with boog? I didn't watch the feeds last night.

I hate that she's turned on Ian like she has. Stupid b!tch!!!

The HG's were playing spin the bottle. IIRC, the pairs were, Ash/Boogie, Ash/Frank, Ash/Ian, Ash/Britt. Shane/ Dani, Wil/Boogie, Frank/Jenn, Wil/Jani, Jenn/Jani.

I like Ashley. Her dumbness makes me laugh; that's almost all I want in a BB player. Ian, too. I like Britney for the same reason - she makes me laugh. Janelle did in previous seasons but she's boring this year.

She is such a ding dong. Seriously crying in the diary room? She can walk around and trash everyone but is appalled when she is on the block as a pawn.

i cant say im blinded by her blondness so I'll hold off passing judgement until I see her naked.......

did anyone else laugh when she was checking out the farmers tans during the comp? I'm afeerd her pool doesn't have a deep end.

She is such a ding dong. Seriously crying in the diary room? She can walk around and trash everyone but is appalled when she is on the block as a pawn.

So fake! She has some nerve! Ian should be the one crying!

She is an idiot, amoral and boring, too. I don't think speilburg will be calling on her anytime soon...

OT: Like the new pic LenRay - In answer to all of the above; I wish that somebody would call her on a couple of things - especially her treatment of Ian - and make her cry a river.

OT: Like the new pic LenRay - In answer to all of the above; I wish that somebody would call her on a couple of things - especially her treatment of Ian - and make her cry a river.

I dread it when Ian finds out how Ashley has bashed him. He's going to be so hurt. My motherly instincts makes me want to protect him. :(

Give Ash a break...she is doing all her feathery little head can handle to create an alternate nominee in liue of herself.

Give Ash a break...she is doing all her feathery little head can handle to create an alternate nominee in liue of herself.

She is off the block so it seems to be working for her. Inadvertently; probably, but nontheless.