Ashley Iocca, Week 3 (Nominee/Saved by PoV)

CeCiMom

On BBAD Ashley's playing so wounded to Shane. She better go suck up to Boggie's gang. right now they have the votes. She'd probably give it up to Shane and Boggie if it saved her. She's really going to work on Ian, whose team will be voting out Joe anyway.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On BBAD Ashley's playing so wounded to Shane. She better go suck up to Boggie's gang. right now they have the votes. She'd probably give it up to Shane and Boggie if it saved her. She's really going to work on Ian, whose team will be voting out Joe anyway.

OMG her acting so pitiful and "tupid" with Shane is pathetic. She is making Shane feel so bad and he keep apologizing to her.

Imagine how your fav Shane will be treated by her this week. Right now, the dummy isn't even a target. As long as Joe doesn't get POV...

If joe does and takes himself off, then shane better put up Frank

Shane is screwed either way. Neither Janelle nor Boogie are trustworthy. Hopefully if coaches enter game, shane won't be number on target. But most of these newbies are idiots. Joe is scandalized that he is put up...like he's a coach or something. Wil and mad and is safe from block. Those two are idiots.

Shane isnt smart enough to put up Frank.

Neither Shane or Britney. They both said when they were discussing who to put on the block that putting up Joe and Ashley would be a waste of an HOH.....and what do they do????

Ashley up in HOH throwing Ian under the buss talking about how creepy he is. She is one sneaky bi+ch always with her little innocent eyes throwing people under the buss. It really bugs me to hear her trash talk Ian and he would do anything for her.

I just plain can't stand her.

Ashley up in HOH throwing Ian under the buss talking about how creepy he is. She is one sneaky bi+ch always with her little innocent eyes throwing people under the buss. It really bugs me to hear her trash talk Ian and he would do anything for her.

I just plain can't stand her.

She does not deserve such a nice person like Ian. All she thinks about is herself. even when she is assured she is not the target, she keeps on and on. Ian is unusual unique, but I have not seen him do anything creepy. He is with people he does not normally interact with so he has to watch for how to be credible with them. I want Joe to go home this week but if they sent Ashley I would not feel sad at all. ian would but it might just make him get more into the game so now I am thinking yea send Ash home on her ashy ash. LOL

Hi LenRay: Ian is actually human and he does not see that these people he has always wanted to be in with are boring and vapid. He is intrigued at the idea of being able to make it in that world, he knows he is smart and thinks he ought to be able to figure it out. The skin hits the road when he has to decide if being or pretending to be like them is worth the trouble.

Most HGs I don't take seriously at all and get very facetious on this MB...it's all in jest. Ian I really respect. Shane too, so far...the rest, not so much. People think money brings happiness. It doesn't. I know believe you me!!! lol

That's true. Happiness comes from within. I like paying cash for stuff but really don't buy that much. I hate clutter.

I've got a new landline telephone that's been sitting there in it's box since January.

OMG Len I always watch Hoarders--they make me so nervous -----I start throwing things out left and right! I never buy anything anymore! Since I'm in my forties I feel I have everything I could possibly need! Accumalated Christmas things, dishes and pans, knick knacks OMG too much--I'm heading for the closet!

Ashley made out with BOOGIE---Disgusting!!! Not only is he ugly with sexual diseases but they just showed him with a little baby before he came into the house--at least leave him to the woman stupid enough to have his baby!!!. Then to top it off he would barely kiss Ian!!!!!!!!!! Then she kissed Frank. diseases were spread last night! Now that is it-she is finished in my book!

OMG Len I always watch Hoarders--they make me so nervous -----I start throwing things out left and right! I never buy anything anymore! Since I'm in my forties I feel I have everything I could possibly need! Accumalated Christmas things, dishes and pans, knick knacks OMG too much--I'm heading for the closet!

Ashley made out with BOOGIE---Disgusting!!! Not only is he ugly with sexual diseases but they just showed him with a little baby before he came into the house--at least leave him to the woman stupid enough to have his baby!!!. Then to top it off he would barely kiss Ian!!!!!!!!!! Then she kissed Frank. diseases were spread last night! Now that is it-she is finished in my book!

A real kiss from Ashley is not free. It;s part of her tanning services.

I wonder that Ashley had an ulterior motive in mind when she kissed Boogie and a place in her head that she goes to when she kisses another frog.

th_kissing-frogs.jpg

Ashley kissed Boogie on the lips but he remained a frog...or is that a toad...like Wind in the Willows...

Kiss a fro

I wonder that Ashley had an ulterior motive in mind when she kissed Boogie and a place in her head that she goes to when she kisses another frog.

th_kissing-frogs.jpg

Kissing a frog might give you WARTS :rolleyes: