Ashley Iocca, Week 3 (Nominee/Saved by PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably too worthless to evict

so she will probably be safe :animated_bouncy:

Will be replacement Nom probably if one of the boys (wil or joe) gets POV, with the boy going home. Safe no matter what this week IMO.

She reminds me of a coma cuz I think she's been in one this entire game. Janelle is her guide, but it's like leading the blind. I wish she would do SOMETHING instead of sitting there taking up space in the BB house.

LOL.

They should make her clean.

Lol. Yeah. That way she could be proud of herself for doing something. Of course Shane would probably want her to put on a French maid's outfit with his horndog self.

I'm turning into a fan with the like button. The French maid thing is hilarious definitely bondage scenery.

Ashley is a huge ding bat, good god, everytime she is spoken too she gets this silly ass look on her face like she really has to process what was just said to her, I thought it was an act at first, but not so sure now, I will have to watch her more closely, but so far, DIIIINGGG BAATT

I think it is an act because when she gets caught off guard, she talks normal and forgets to act dingy. There has been a few times when she is talking to Janelle, she is fine. Janelle even said to her, you act different (normal) when we are just alone and they both laughed and laughed about it. It is her stradegy.

I think it is an act because when she gets caught off guard, she talks normal and forgets to act dingy. There has been a few times when she is talking to Janelle, she is fine. Janelle even said to her, you act different (normal) when we are just alone and they both laughed and laughed about it. It is her stradegy.

Interesting I did not see this. If so, there is more there there.