Frank Eudy, Week 3 (Replacement Nominee)

CeCiMom

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, auroradawn...and you said I have a dark sense of humor.

I know Frank's dad is a millionaire but for 25 he don't look so good. Maybe it's that Shirley Temple hair thingy he's got going on....

Frank is rode hard and put away wet. Maybe he'll be a guest on Dr. Will's show...like Boogie....

Is he really 25? I don't believe it! He looks more like 35 or 40.

Frank... Matthew McConaughy is the man that can get away with not wearing deodorant... just so you know!

Frank... Matthew McConaughy is the man that can get away with not wearing deodorant... just so you know!

I heard his co-stars have said he stinks. I would run from a stinky guy. :ninja::lol:

I like Frank and since I don't have to be close, I don't care if he wears deodorant or not. If we we were close (actually, we do live near each other part of the year), I would put deodorant on him when he was asleep. I am kind of shocked that I like him but I do.

Did you know that the lower the animal intelligence the better the sense of smell? Just sayin'

Bathing diminishes body odor and if someone can smell a person from normal space we give each other, then perhaps they are just lower on the smarts scale.

Islanders in the Pacific hug and inhale as a greeting. It is a way of taking in someone's essence and letting them in and is intimate and a harking to our older brain before we were human, recognizing our animal connection to each other and nature.

Deodorants are unnatural and have aluminum that is damaging to the nervous system and a poison to boot. Essential oils are a nice way to augment one's aroma if one is not feeling fresh or is too hormonal

He is really playing the game. It is unfortunate that he is playing it as Boogie's side kick right now. I'm hoping he turns it around after this week and while smiling and agreeing with all Boggie says, shows Boogie the way out the door.

Did you know that the lower the animal intelligence the better the sense of smell? Just sayin'

Bathing diminishes body odor and if someone can smell a person from normal space we give each other, then perhaps they are just lower on the smarts scale.

Islanders in the Pacific hug and inhale as a greeting. It is a way of taking in someone's essence and letting them in and is intimate and a harking to our older brain before we were human, recognizing our animal connection to each other and nature.

Deodorants are unnatural and have aluminum that is damaging to the nervous system and a poison to boot. Essential oils are a nice way to augment one's aroma if one is not feeling fresh or is too hormonal

I have very low intelligence. :huh:

I like Frank too! But, (I don't really care what his reasoning is...) a man that doesn't wear deodorant is gross. imo

However, I don't have smellovision so, I'll just enjoy his gameplay... until I don't.
:lol:

What do you mean by this? Is this just as far as humans or across all species of animals? Because if this were true that would mean birds, most of which have no or very little sense of smell, would be more intelligent than humans and bears and dogs would be the dumbest animals on the planet.

What do you mean by this? Is this just as far as humans or across all species of animals? Because if this were true that would mean birds, most of which have no or very little sense of smell, would be more intelligent than humans and bears and dogs would be the dumbest animals on the planet.

I recall from a physiology text and I suspect had to do with mammals.

I am not a Frank fan but it will be more interesting if he stays. There will be the coaches playing and I want strong players there to battle it out with them. I think I would prefer Ashley leaving because I don't like her messing with Ian's lower brain.

I am not a Frank fan but it will be more interesting if he stays. There will be the coaches playing and I want strong players there to battle it out with them. I think I would prefer Ashley leaving because I don't like her messing with Ian's lower brain.

I agree and if Frank is being honest, he is willing to be in alliance with Shane. So it would not be good for Shane to get him out. And it is more interesting with him. Joe is not a good player so even tho we do not like him from a gut disgust, getting rid of Ash is best for our fav Ian

Sadly he would learn more if he found out how she has been dissing him and two faced to him.

I too think Frank should stay...get rid of Joe/Ash....I know one thing, if Joe and Ash stay on block then Janelle will work her spells to try and keep Joe over Ash...depends on Jenn and Dani...

I too think Frank should stay...get rid of Joe/Ash....I know one thing, if Joe and Ash stay on block then Janelle will work her spells to try and keep Joe over Ash...depends on Jenn and Dani...

Now that Shane has given frank notice of going up he has to go thru with it because now frank will no longer trust him esp when Boog hears about this and will know it is all a sham and let him in.