Shane Meaney, Week 3 (HoH & PoV Winner)

CeCiMom

I think Shane will get stabbed in the back regardless. Janelle's team has gone back and forth so many times now.

I think maybe he could have trusted Frank, but Wil, Ashley and Joe, good luck with that. Everyone thinks Frank is a target and Shane is probably the biggest target, so it might have been better to keep Frank as another big target since he hasn't exactly been winning like crazy. Getting a strong player out is a good idea if you are a weak player, but Shane isn't that.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Shane will get stabbed in the back regardless. Janelle's team has gone back and forth so many times now.

I think maybe he could have trusted Frank, but Wil, Ashley and Joe, good luck with that. Everyone thinks Frank is a target and Shane is probably the biggest target, might have been better to keep Frank as another big target since he hasn't exactly being winning like crazy. Getting a strong player out is a good idea if you are a weak player, but Shane isn't that.

Again - I totally agree

:ciao: Maybe the game will change so much coaches will be put up first...Also IRL frank doesn't need the money...did you see how boogie and frank blame Ian for Frank being put up?????

Well they are buying into the idea that Ian wouold not vote out Ash and if Janelle is deciding th eevictions, she is the wiliest player of them all

Exactly also blood is now on her hands...maybe Shane was right. Shane to Brit he did not want to mislead Danielle. Very honorable fellow.Brit keeps kidding Shane about Danielle and Shane said, "Look, this is not the Bachelor..."

Exactly also blood is now on her hands...maybe Shane was right. Shane to Brit he did not want to mislead Danielle. Very honorable fellow.Brit keeps kidding Shane about Danielle and Shane said, "Look, this is not the Bachelor..."

shane up in my estimation now

Shane thinks things through for himself. Boogie even complimented him on the move. Boogie and Frank are both blaming Ian for the veto thingy because supposedly Ian was vague when Shane asked about if Ian would put him on the block yesterday. Boogie and Frank are such jerks. Ian was shaking and Boogie said, "Stop shaking like that"...so mean. I'm sure Ian could have something like Aspergers or something. Ian is blaming himself like that.

I have flip flopped a lot on some of these HG and Shane is gone way down on my list.

Yesterday Ashley was up in HOH and flirting with Shane. She told him she could hook him up with agents for modeling that she has connections. He lit up like a Christmas tree and was so excited. He showed me he is not a regular guy house flipper but a wanna be star. Ashley disgusted me the way she was playing him and he disappointed me that he was falling for it and so excited.

I have flip flopped a lot on some of these HG and Shane is gone way down on my list.

Yesterday Ashley was up in HOH and flirting with Shane. She told him she could hook him up with agents for modeling that she has connections. He lit up like a Christmas tree and was so excited. He showed me he is not a regular guy house flipper but a wanna be star. Ashley disgusted me the way she was playing him and he disappointed me that he was falling for it and so excited.

I am with you on this, Marty. He thinks that he is hot stuff. One thing he does not have is integrity. I don't like him anymore and I hope he goes quickly. Ashley isn't the only one putting on an act. He is using Danielle and anybody else he can.

He/she wore WAY too much hot pink tonight--that did it for me. Yech!!!! :nuke:

once again

Janelle runs HOH

shane/britney are clueless

:) Shane is such an idiot. I can't wait until he gets put on the block and doesn't win POV that week. He seems to think he's invincible...but these comps aren't all going to be physical. ;)

Shane leads people to believe that they led him to the Kool-Aid when in fact, he bought and prepared it. He would evict Danielle or anybody else in his way without one single second thought. Shane's slight degree of eye turn provides him the perfect excuse to make his audience believe that he is without guile.

anyone else get a Jason BB3 vibe from him? Without the church and virgin stuff of course

I don't. Jason was one of my favorite HG ever. He was kind, gentle and sincere. I still say he was the only religious person on the show who wasn't a hypocrite. he said he loved God, didn't preach, point the finger at others, just loved God and was kind. Some of the other nuts spent a lot of time caterwauling, god bless you god, praying loudly, using the bible to judge others etc. Shane is not religious in the same way Jason was. Jason is a good example of a great human being.

I kind of admire Shane's focus......he has only one thing on his mind......winning. I also give him props for backing up his mouth & ego with the ability to actually follow through with a win when he needs to.......unfortunately, I don't see him getting any back up from anyone, including Brit.

Shane spent the whole week laying in bed in the HOH. Right now he is out of the HOH room and laying in bed downstairs.

Has anyone seen him upright this week?