Shane Meaney, Week 3 (HoH & PoV Winner)

CeCiMom

Shane won and I think he would do best getting Frank out. Even tho I do not trust Jhell and they have all just agreed to lie to get him to do just that, but the Frank Goober two punch will knock him out more surely. And I do not think Joe has the ability to be and act from grateful if he were saved either. Well we do not have a lot of sense that most of these folks are too honorable at all.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It all depends on when exactly the coaches enter the game. Will they be able to play in the next HOH? Will they not be able to play in the HOH and not be nominated? Will they be able to play in POV? Will they not be able to play in POV?

There's only going to be 7 new HGs eligible to play in the next POV, so if the coaches can't play this week the chances of Shane not playing are very slim.

Shane won and I think he would do best getting Frank out. Even tho I do not trust Jhell and they have all just agreed to lie to get him to do just that, but the Frank Goober two punch will knock him out more surely. And I do not think Joe has the ability to be and act from grateful if he were saved either. Well we do not have a lot of sense that most of these folks are too honorable at all.

Just now Shane said his mind is made up. But that can all change. JHelle was trying to get Jenn to vote to keep Joe. JHell never quits, never gives up and so far never wins big money.lol Maybe for her the third time's the charm...

I'm confused by all this "safe for next week" deals... Can someone explain this to me? I mean how can you trust someone to grant you immunity for the following week... They could bluff all they want to be safe then turn on their word the following week. How could Shane be 'so sure' that Frank is going to work with him...?

Also... when is the PoV ceremony?

She has talked about how every boyfriend she has had has cheated on her. The question that comes to my mind is, were they really her boyfriends or did she have a couple dates and just think they were her boyfriends? She seems so desperate and clingy. She has also told stories about a bad childhood so I guess that might have given her such low self esteem. Shane seems to be trying to keeping things low key with her. He kissed her last night because of the game and that was the first time. She ended up making a huge deal out of it. Shane might end up having a problem with her.

It's a no-win situation for Shane with Danielle. He should have known better. Flags went-up for me with Danielle when she lied - for no apparent reason, imo - about what she does for a living. That and the incessant whining and hair flipping. I can't remember if I ever liked her (I change my mind so much) but I think not. For sure, I don't like her now. I would rather Danielle go home over Joe. That'd teach her.

won every pov comp he has been in

but enough of the minor league action vs the newbies

the real test as to how good a comp player is when he has to face the coaches :animated_bouncy:

It is refreshing to see someone just win comps and not worry so much about whether he should or shouldn't. More power to him. I like him.

Yes I like it when people play for real in the comps. Holding back is a strategy I do not respect.

It is refreshing to see someone just win comps and not worry so much about whether he should or shouldn't. More power to him. I like him.

I was thinking the same thing. Even though he is a wannabe celebrity he is kind of a refreshing "different" kind of BB player.

sometimes i think he's cute, sometimes I think he looks kinda weird.....and when Brit starts talking in the HOH to other players, he just kind of repeats the same thing in the background...don't know if he has a thought of his own. But I do like that he's winning challenges....but we do know that the first time he stumbles, he'll be gone.

The only male BB HG that I ever crushed-on was Jeff Schroeder. He was good-looking and kind of earthy and I liked that - sometimes he wasn't all that bright - always shiny, though. Shane is not my type but I like that he wins when he has to.

I think it's better to take a chance on Frank than Janelle/joe....also coaches enter game then frank and shane can lead newbies to victory again'st coaches...I don't trust Joe, Janelle, Wil or Ashley

She has talked about how every boyfriend she has had has cheated on her. The question that comes to my mind is, were they really her boyfriends or did she have a couple dates and just think they were her boyfriends? She seems so desperate and clingy. She has also told stories about a bad childhood so I guess that might have given her such low self esteem. Shane seems to be trying to keeping things low key with her. He kissed her last night because of the game and that was the first time. She ended up making a huge deal out of it. Shane might end up having a problem with her.

wow! He needs to pull back! I think he is really into jojo! He thinks of Danielle as someone in his alliance! She is cute but i dont think he wants anything serious and sounds like she does! Wow!