Shane Meaney, Week 3 (HoH & PoV Winner)

CeCiMom

Shane should secretly ally (even more) with Frank and Britney and Danielle and subsequently get rid of Boogie and Janelle and Dan and then work on down the list. I continue to believe that Dan and Ian are semi-silent competitors. Both capable. Once Dan and Janelle and Boogie enter the game; the dynamics will change.

Deja vu for Britney. A lesson to be learned for Danielle. Shane needs to hold onto her wideass self.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the feeling that Frank thinks he can recreate Chilltown with Boogie, especially when Boogie becomes a player. Shane can't trust him. If Shane doesn't backdoor him should someone come off the block, we will soon have to hear Boogie and Frank in the DR doing the tired Chilltown routine about how they burned Shane.

I thought Brit's idea of having the two teams fighting was the best strategy, but I can see Shane's point that Jlle's team is not trustworthy and he needs to give the appearance within the hope that Frank will honor their alliance. And keep bridge intact with Booger's team. And Shane is showing he is no fool as he is still considering back dooring Frank.

Now that is where Jlle has to show her game skills if she can get Shane to feel that she is really going to work with him and the whole apostacy to Goober was only a result of Willie and she and her team are full on board to target Goob's team ( o poor Ian) And of course that makes the most sense for them since Boog's is so strong. Her weak spot is that everyone knows she is in bed with Wil. And Wil has made Shane an enemy. She will have to get over that hump. Her offer of three weeks is tempting of course. Can she get Wil in line to apologize or has she the smarts to be willing to throw Wil under bus to get Shane's trust and get him to backdoor Frank?

Boogie is already playing Frank as being a member of chilltown that was the DR feed where they were both laughing just like Will and he did in the past. Once Booger is in the game though, he will only be using that as a screen for his real plan to win win win. Booger knows he can not beat Frank in final two so he will no longer be loyal to him. 500k beats 100K hands down.

I wish Shane would just shut up when others come into the room to talk to him! He gives up way too much info in his desire to be the "nice guy". He needs to realize that a yes, uh-huh, ok, sure, we'll see, etc. goes a long way. (Or maybe I'm the only one irritated by him running his mouth too much!)

I wish Shane would just shut up when others come into the room to talk to him! He gives up way too much info in his desire to be the "nice guy". He needs to realize that a yes, uh-huh, ok, sure, we'll see, etc. goes a long way. (Or maybe I'm the only one irritated by him running his mouth too much!)

No. You are right. Shane and Ian both need to take a hush pill. They suffer from the need-to-please syndrome.

I thought Brit's idea of having the two teams fighting was the best strategy, but I can see Shane's point that Jlle's team is not trustworthy and he needs to give the appearance within the hope that Frank will honor their alliance. And keep bridge intact with Booger's team. And Shane is showing he is no fool as he is still considering back dooring Frank.

Now that is where Jlle has to show her game skills if she can get Shane to feel that she is really going to work with him and the whole apostacy to Goober was only a result of Willie and she and her team are full on board to target Goob's team ( o poor Ian) And of course that makes the most sense for them since Boog's is so strong. Her weak spot is that everyone knows she is in bed with Wil. And Wil has made Shane an enemy. She will have to get over that hump. Her offer of three weeks is tempting of course. Can she get Wil in line to apologize or has she the smarts to be willing to throw Wil under bus to get Shane's trust and get him to backdoor Frank?

Boogie is already playing Frank as being a member of chilltown that was the DR feed where they were both laughing just like Will and he did in the past. Once Booger is in the game though, he will only be using that as a screen for his real plan to win win win. Booger knows he can not beat Frank in final two so he will no longer be loyal to him. 500k beats 100K hands down.

Don't know if j'lle can get through Brit who is sure to pop in should j'lle come in for a tete-a-tete in the HOH room with Shane. And he has no illusions about j'lle either. I just hope everything is topsy turvy when coaches enter game. J'lle's team are so brain-washed they will continue to worship the great blonde godddess.

Doesn't matter what deals they make this week coz the deck's gonna reshuffle next week. All new deals will be made then.

It's a good thing they wouldn't take Janelle's ring. How could they have stuck together for 3 weeks when the coaches are coming in the game?

Janelle and Wil up in HOH begging. I am so happy that Shane is calling her on all her crap.

OMG I have been reading LFU's on different board--first Shane then Brittney and then she offered up her rings? Didn't someone already try this nonsense? OK can't wait for BBAD!!!

Shane has two choices, he can take one of his choices down and put up Frank and get Frank out or he can hope the house gets rid of his choice Joe. Which do you think benefits him most? Both Janhell and Goober will stab him in the back. Goob is prob better at it. Frank is prob better at it than Joe or Wil. Of course being Ian fan I'd like to see Shane get into an alliance with Ian DAniele and break the team fiction.

Shane has two choices, he can take one of his choices down and put up Frank and get Frank out or he can hope the house gets rid of his choice Joe. Which do you think benefits him most? Both Janhell and Goober will stab him in the back. Goob is prob better at it. Frank is prob better at it than Joe or Wil. Of course being Ian fan I'd like to see Shane get into an alliance with Ian DAniele and break the team fiction.

Exactly! It's a crap shoot. Hopefully if coaches enter it will be a whole different BB game! I would get rid of Joe. And if Frank puts him up next week, he needs to win the POV or go home. In the long run, that's what the game comes down to....

Right now I just can't trust Janelle.