Shane Meaney, Week 3 (HoH & PoV Winner)

CeCiMom

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one that considers Shane the only likeable HG in the house? He is just so nice, genuine, loyal and competitive that you can't help but root for him. Ian is kind of likeable too I guess. I'd be okay with either of them winning the game.

I really liked him too, altho I thought he was too naive for BB, until I heard him and Joho talking about deliberately making up lies on other hg's to further their game on down the line. That changed my opinion of him. Apparently he'll cross about any line.

I like Shane too. He doesn't have a nasty bone in his body. I hate all the mean-spirited types: Wil, Joe, Frank, Boogie and Janelle.

I like him. Outside of the house he would be someone that I would value a friendship. He is a beast at comps.

I like Shane too. He doesn't have a nasty bone in his body. I hate all the mean-spirited types: Wil, Joe, Frank, Boogie and Janelle.

I totally agree although I don't think Frank is quite as mean-spirited as the others.

Marty, who do you think Shane should put up?

I think Wil and Frank (but that is based on what we are watching)

From what Shane knows he thinks he can trust Frank ... He will only do with what he sees and it might be Will and Joe. Who knows...

Shane should go make a deal with Janelle's team that he will take out one Boogies players, if he is guaranteed safety next week. Make the same deal with Danielle. Go after Frank. I think the earlier he makes the move against Frank, the better it is for him.

I wouldn't trust Janelle or Boogie any further than I could throw them. Putting Frank and Wil up gives Dan the power to pick winner. It is all a crap shoot. Most of the campaigning to stay off noms will begin after coaches comp.

Shane wants to trust Frank. Frank really comes across as sincere when he talks with people. And I think Shane is looking at his other options as far as people he might be able to align with and is not seeing much to work with.

I think Shane should put Wil and Ian up and tell everyone Ian is the pawn. This keeps Frank happy and much more likely to work with Shane, keeps another huge target in the game, keeps Boogie and Janelle from working together, and makes the swing vote Danielle (Dan) who seems really willing to work with Shane. Even in the worst case scenario where Dan votes out Ian instead, Shane has still removed a major endurance/quiz threat that would probably put him up and now has Boogie's team pissed off at Dan and ready to join up with him. Seems like the best all-around move.

I think if he has the opportunity and the votes to get Frank out via a backdoor, he should go for it. (Altho I kinda like Frank more than I like Shane.) Frank is a huge physical threat as well as a very smart guy. It might not be so easy to get him out later. Some of the girls want a strong guy out so they might work on Shane to try to backdoor him, if any of the girls can pull it off. Janelle can't because Shane hates her. Boog told Dan he was going to convince Shane to keep Frank in the game because Frank will be the bigger target. I'm curious to see if Shane falls for that.

I'm not completely caught up with actual events, but I really wish he wouldn't be Boogoe's Bitch.

Thank you for saying this. Seriously, Shane is a nice guy but he's an idiot...and his coach, Britney, is maybe even more of an idiot. They are trusting Frank and Boogie? Frank put him up last week and will take him out down the line if he can no matter what he and Boogie are telling them, now. And, personally, I don't really want to see another DR with Frank and Boogie laughing about how they put up Shane last week (with the intention of evicting him), but then got him to promise Frank will stay this week. The only reason I could tolerate those sessions with Chilltown was because of Will. Boogie...ew.

I hope Frank goes up, stays on the block, and Daniele votes him out. I can't stand Joe but it's not in Shane, Dan or Janelle's best interest for Frank to stay...and since the coaches are coming back into the game (probably), I'll be rooting for Dan and Janelle...and Ian. <3

He has an alliance with Danielle so it makes sense to let her be the swing and get Frank out. While Janelle's team will still be intact, Booger is more of a threat and making the two teams fight each other could enable a shake up so that someone makes a deal and joins Shane and Danielle in an alliance. I'd like to see Ian get out from under Booger's influence surrepticiously and play a more interesting game. He is smart, just kind of a little socially backward and growing out of it by leaps and bounds so this would be a major leap if he made it. I am rooting for him to grow into a savvy winning player.

And her theory was right on and could have caused a break in those silly alliances to teams.

No he doing right, becuz he already has alot of targets on his back, he needs to mend fences! And he cant trust jani crew! He has to stick with boogie right now! No need to have both coaches going after him!

Ps he already knows that jani's team is after him! And he has an secret alliance with mike boogie and frank! This week he has to honor it to keep him safe next week! And he cant trust jani to keep her word on who to vote out! Her field needs to be weakend. She knows the coaches are going in next week so she needs her 3 still in the game for support!