• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the coaches entering the game is somewhat good thing for him

he may not thinks so at first

why?

more targets in the house

if no coaches entering the game he would target #1 next week no doubt

but his hoh will be like the blind leading the blind with britney in his ear :animated_bouncy:

Still waters run deep don't count Shane out...won two POV and one HOH comps

I agree...he's making himself out to be the best competitor this season so far IMO. We'll just see how long he can keep himself in the game. With the coaches coming in next week, he might stay longer.

I'ts funny because if they had gone with Boogie's plan to backdoor him it probably would have worked and he'd be gone now. Janelle's players were so worried about being on the block with that plan, well they are going to end up there anyways now most likely.

He said Wil and Joe. Britney talked with him today and tried to convince him to put up Danielle if he'd won HOH and he flat out told her he would NOT put Danielle up, it would be Wil and Joe, so we'll see.

He's just about the only HG there playing his own game. I loved it when he won, he really needed to. Way to go Shane!!!! B)

I don't think it will. He told someone earlier on the feeds that his parents were super religious and he wasn't allowed to buy secular music until he was 20. I'm sure they taught him humility. But I could be wrong.

He said Wil and Joe. Britney talked with him today and tried to convince him to put up Danielle if he'd won HOH and he flat out told her he would NOT put Danielle up, it would be Wil and Joe, so we'll see.

He's just about the only HG there playing his own game. I loved it when he won, he really needed to. Way to go Shane!!!! B)

Yes he is playing his own game and will not listen to Brit... He will def put up Will...but maybe also Ian..I was going to cancel BBAD but waiting for the HOH tonight...will keep it for now because Shane winning (yay!) makes it once again, interesting!

The coaches entering the game might actually give him a fighting chance to stay in the house beyond this week if the house turns against their coaches, otherwise he's on his way out, just a matter of when, not if.

If he's smart, he should try to backdoor Frank... I feel like he'll target Janelle's team though. We'll see...

Not sure how that would be smart? Janelle's team doesn't like him, and hasn't even tried to work with him. Boogie's team on the other hand has been befriending him, and gives him someone to align with. Where as Janelle's team just wants him out. He SHOULD target Janelle's team, they are going to come after him. Danielle and him have some quasi friendship thing going, so going after Dan's team makes no sense for him either.

At this point his best bet is to get Joe or Wil out.

WOW another reason to despise Brittney--what a boring pick--Danielle again--instead of one of the stronger males. She tries to completely ruin the season every day.

The coaches entering the game might actually give him a fighting chance to stay in the house beyond this week if the house turns against their coaches, otherwise he's on his way out, just a matter of when, not if.

Not sure how that would be smart? Janelle's team doesn't like him, and hasn't even tried to work with him. Boogie's team on the other hand has been befriending him, and gives him someone to align with. Where as Janelle's team just wants him out. He SHOULD target Janelle's team, they are going to come after him. Danielle and him have some quasi friendship thing going, so going after Dan's team makes no sense for him either.

At this point his best bet is to get Joe or Wil out.

I have posted wait on Joe and Wil but after reading this I see the wisdom of going after Janelle's team. You are right, they just want him gone.

I don't think it will. He told someone earlier on the feeds that his parents were super religious and he wasn't allowed to buy secular music until he was 20. I'm sure they taught him humility. But I could be wrong.

He also said that he believed vaginas had teeth until he was 18 because his mother told him so, so really, how smart can the guy be? :laugh4:

Teeth?? Really?? :wacko: He must have lived in a Stephen King world.

It seems so difficult for Shane to be HoH this week since only one person could be evicted... I see Wil, Joe, and Frank as threat... If Frank survives this week, he'll def nominate Shane though (no doubts...). I don't see Shane and Boogie being loyal to Frank at all. However, if Frank is evicted, Janelle's team will target Shane... It's just a difficult position to be in if you ask me... Both Boogie and Janelle still have 3 players each...

If Shane nominates two from Janelle's team...Wil/Ed...then she would only have one vote. Dan would have one vote. Boogie would have two votes and control the votes. If Shane nominate Wil vs. Frank, then Boogie and Janelle's team would have two votes each with Dan having the deciding vote. Either way Shane will have no power to change things once POV has been played.